What's new

Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.

Me to Airforce guy.
Sir J31 and TFX me hamari involvement he?
Guy. No not at all ham JF pe concentrate kar rahay hn.
Me. Sir 272 Su30mki or 100 Rafales ka khatra he baqi MiGs bhi hn ham Kia kar rahay hn
Guy. Yar no worry we have 76 F16 most in the world after US and Jf17 adequate enough.
Me. Gives a killer smile
Guy. Blushes and says. Yar don't worry PAF will kill those birds in their nest before they even take off.
Me. Man lete hn Agar ap kehtay hn to.
Guy. Laughs so loud his partner shouts at him about it

My friends talk with PAF guy at IDEAS. @Windjammer @Arsalan @Oscar @Horus @fatman17

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/ideas-2016-karachi-pakistan.437431/page-22#ixzz4QqgFA0mQ

Me to Airforce guy.
Me. Sir 272 Su30mki or 100 Rafales ka khatra he baqi MiGs bhi hn ham Kia kar rahay hn
Guy. Yar no worry we have 76 F16 most in the world after US and Jf17 adequate enough.
Me. Gives a killer smile
Guy. Blushes and says. Yar don't worry PAF will kill those birds in their nest before they even take off.

My friends talk with PAF guy at IDEAS. @Windjammer @Arsalan @Oscar @Horus @fatman17

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/ideas-2016-karachi-pakistan.437431/page-22#ixzz4QqgFA0mQ

Turkey has more f-16s then, may be there are others too. Seem not reliable discussion.

Turkey has more f-16s then, may be there are others too. Seem not reliable discussion.

This is the most unprofessional and retarded talk I have heard. Looks like two village people talking about world issues.

FYI an officer is not going to know about future development plans and procurement unless they are part of the committee or group tasked with the project and making those decisions. By speaking to people outside of that group, you will come to believe that (1) Pakistan is doing nothing or (2) Pakistan is buying every attack helicopter type under the sun.

Sir basically which every my friend has went there and tried to ask about future plans of Army and Air Force and Navy they didn't got right answer. The way they were answered made it clear that Armed Forces guys are ordered not share anything. Some of them had the typical devilish smile on there faces. Like they know things or agree with few things but can't share.

Turkey Signs Agreement To Purchase 52 PAC Super Mushshaks

TURKEY HAS signed an agreement to buy 52 Super Mushshak basic trainers from Pakistan.

Attachments

• 1479961242158.jpg
    1479961242158.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 69
  • 1479961259892.jpg
    1479961259892.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 74
Me to Airforce guy.
Me. Gives a killer smile

Like it

Hi,

Sounds like the guy Oscar is getting his information from.

mastan khan... Oscar like yourself has been here since ages... Both carry decent following and their respect hence a cheap shot on anyone by either of you is despicable. Please put forward your respective comments and refrain from passing judgements.

mastan khan... Oscar like yourself has been here since ages... Both carry decent following and their respect hence a cheap shot on anyone by either of you is despicable. Please put forward your respective comments and refrain from passing judgements.

Hi,

What difference does it make about the term---So you are saying " mitti Pauo "---.

Back
Top Bottom