What's new

Pakistan Air Force has raised a new squadron No. 50 ‘Saf Shikan

Status
Not open for further replies.
J-10 is already thing of past why today PAF wake up to induct it damn our next gen fighter must be stealth

J-10 is already thing of past why today PAF wake up to induct it damn our next gen fighter must be stealth
theman-the-wife-the-donkey-and-the-critics-clueless-couple-8223503.png

No body is going to make that argument. On the contrary I know these guys. They don't share stuff on social media without getting permission. They first get permission only then they share it on social media.
Not sure how credible this sources is.
Earlier they reported that Shaheen X would kick off in second week of December and we are still waiting on it. The news was shared with me yesterday but I refrained from posting it until officially confirmed.
The patch also looks more fan made than the real McCoy.

I think they will work like jaguar or A10 ground role for Army good thought process free Up jets for pur ground attack role like Marine Corp another indicator Mirages are not going away anywhere not even Non Rose
Shouldn't we also give the mirages to strike corps along with other important holding corps. It would be a great boost and also relieve the PAF from undertaking CAS ops
Here I pointed out earlier; but it is a bit far fetched idea, giving mirages to individual corps. However it can be held as some type of "GHQ reserve", operated by PAF but according to Army's operational requirements.

Nope bro!. Using fighter jets is cheaper for this role. Fighter jet is re-usable. Using fighter jet with laser guided munition is way cheaper then land based SSMs.

The cruise missiles / ballistic missiles are very expensive and they travel 100s of kms for 1-way trip. BTW! ballistic missiles are only majorly for WMDs / strategic value, (if you are thinking about shaheen, ghauris etc. ).

However, more then a cost, its a question of strategy, distances and risk calculation. For-example, If target is heavily defended by air-patrols then using cruise missiles is more appropriate.
You bomb some place it is a bomb till proven otherwise. A missile flying towards you with an unknown war head will extract a nuclear response mainly because no one is going to wait to assess damage before retaliating. This is where the utility of the airplane is rather than throwing missiles left right and center. Also CMs/BMs will be more expensive as other posters have pointed out.
A

When I posted the same photo and news in the PAF news section this morning, it was deleted, but now everybody is discussing.
Source....
Your post in the thread Pakistan Air Force | News & Discussions.was deleted. Reason: Post of No value
Today at 5:39 PM

That particular thread is for authentic and official release. Outside, people can have their good time stories provided with benefit of doubt.
Awaiting some credible source. Until then, Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom