What's new

New PAF Squadron 'Saf Shikan' Makes Appearance

We should fully utilise these Mirages. After their retirement, convert them old ones into UAVs and load them them with as much munitions as possible for Kamikazee style attacks.

As for the Rose upgraded ones, make sure the complete their century.

We should fully utilise these Mirages. After their retirement, convert them old ones into UAVs and load them them with as much munitions as possible for Kamikazee style attacks.

And then pass them on to next generation to preserve national heritage

PAF not looking in hurry to retire Mirage 5 and F 7. Probably will keep these old aircrafts for next few years even though we are hearing news of new inductions in addition to 100 already confirmed.

May be PAF is looking to increase numbers and keep these old ones for a little longer to adjust to larger force operational planning and tactics, Before replacing them with new ones. Additionally what this means that PAF is looking at a dedicated strike platform too. In that case what could replace them in next 5 years or so.

FB_IMG_1646209888118.jpg

Disagree,

I want to by one in a decent condition for my front yard decoration. I don't want its wings coming apart in a stiff wind or something.

Looks like ZARRARS tail-art.

[MashahAllah] - We certainly don't deserve an 'A' for creativity.

The next one will have soldier on a horseback - with a spear.

the warrior on the horse back is aiming an arrow someone behind, does it define the aircraft capability

the warrior on the horse back is aiming an arrow someone behind, does it define the aircraft capability

Possibly referring to getting behind enemy forces and breaking their rear.

Back
Top Bottom