What's new

Pakistan again under pressure to join Saudi coalition

O bhai Pakistanion ka khuun bikao hai kya?
They should raise their own force to fight in yemen.
We will not enter into any foreign war again

Thing is that already many ex-service men from Pakistan do join security services in Gulf countries. The reality is that after leaving the service or getting early retirement, they still need jobs.

What I suggested , no one has to agree with it , is that the newly raised force will be a volunteer force that is if people willingly want to risk their lives in return for defined benefits then that will be a matter of their choice.

Deploying regular Army is out of the question however to limit diplomatic fallout the lesser of the two evil is to raise a new volunteer force.

They have reserve of 800 billion dollars how about they give it to pakistan and pakistan will raise them 2 million personel army.:super:

KSA needs a viable strategy to counter this threat and use of force ONLY will not yield the desired results. Yemen is heading towards division, it is inevitable but would that be acceptable to Saudis? Highly unlikely. Bombing them from air without the use of ground troops won't do much, the terrain of Yemen is a nightmare and Saudis want our soldiers to fight their war. No thanks.
I do not hate KSA, but don't give two craps about other Gulf countries. KSA must understand that Pakistan is in no position to send its regular troops to fight for them. Our army is not for hire, raising a battalion on their behalf, again no thanks we can not send our people to die for you. KSA never treated Pakistanis any better infact worse than all other nationalities, so this lollipop of pocket change they are swinging right now, please go suck on it yourself.

Last edited:
We must send the troops even though i hate saudiarab govt but still. We must not forget that KSA is one of all weather friend just like china ( more than china i think) . They helped us in the past when no one dare to even shake hand with Pakistan.

They are not asking us to send all army but 10000 troops. Which i think can be done easily. Look at the benifits you will get. you will enter the thinktank of KSA. your weapon export market will grow. Oil , and $$ will rain on you.

We must send the troops even though i hate saudiarab govt but still. We must not forget that KSA is one of all weather friend just like china ( more than china i think) . They helped us in the past when no one dare to even shake hand with Pakistan.

They are not asking us to send all army but 10000 troops. Which i think can be done easily. Look at the benifits you will get. you will enter the thinktank of KSA. your weapon export market will grow. Oil , and $$ will rain on you.

Bro! Don't get me wrong but why? Is harmain shareef in danger or your are suggesting to send the army to fulfil the wishes of ROYAL SAUDI FAMILY? Who is the invader Houtis of Saudis? If they are the one who chose to bomb Houtis then let them deal with it. It is a fact that Pakistan became Arab's gun. It is time for us to think about our people and our land.

You are being a little ungrateful I think. See below, this $1.5 billion was given just last year to service Pakistani debt. You would have defaulted with huge ramifications to your economy if Saudi had not helped you out when they did.

Don't get me wrong, whether you chose to help them or not is your national decision, but it is going to be d...n difficult to say no. I would think you eventually have to pay the price. As the Americans say, " there is no such thing as a free lunch"

Dar terms $1.5bn donation a ‘gift from friends’ - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

You're absolutely right. Pakistan, a nation of damn near 200 million people, which is trying to gain economic life, should go and fight a war because some saudi subhuman 'prince' paid Pakistan 1.5 billion dollars. China is in the process of investing FIFTY (50) billion dollars in Pakistan. Should Pakistan now go and fight a war with Japan and Korea? A FRIEND that has a trillion dollars in the bank, GIVES 1.5 billion to another friend as a token of appreciation, because Pakistan has already fought many wars for Saudi arabia, and helped protect Saudi interest many times in history. Saudi Arabia can't just attack different nations and order Pakistan to 'help'. Trust me, Pakistan would help Saudi Arabia if somebody attacked it.

What happened to the Egyptian and Jordanian troops that some Kuwaiti diplomat was bragging would compromise an 'Arab force' that would make any Pakistani involvement unnecessary?

Not a damn thing. Egypt is in the same boat as Pakistan (trying to get ahead economically and avoid wars, Jordan is a little slave b!tch that has no worthy soldiers). So yea, big blunder by Saudi Arabia to start something they couldn't finish. They even talked about Senegalese and Ethiopian troops. Can you imagine that? Pathetic scum.

You are delusional. China is actually building tangible infrastructure in Pakistan, so that Pakistan can grow economically. Saudi Arabia builds madrassas and turns people into takfiris. See the difference? You even build fighter planes together with China. Saudi only gives money for one purpose: to have a mercenary army when necessary. This war is not necessary.

You're absolutely right. Pakistan, a nation of damn near 200 million people, which is trying to gain economic life, should go and fight a war because some saudi subhuman 'prince' paid Pakistan 1.5 billion dollars. China is in the process of investing FIFTY (50) billion dollars in Pakistan. Should Pakistan now go and fight a war with Japan and Korea? A FRIEND that has a trillion dollars in the bank, GIVES 1.5 billion to another friend as a token of appreciation, because Pakistan has already fought many wars for Saudi arabia, and helped protect Saudi interest many times in history. Saudi Arabia can't just attack different nations and order Pakistan to 'help'. Trust me, Pakistan would help Saudi Arabia if somebody attacked it.

Let me correct you. Saudi Prince gave 1.5 billion dollars to his slave called Nawaz shareef whose brother Shehbaz just spent 45 million dollars on his own personal property. Saudi family is giving the money to the Shareef brothers so they(Saudi Family) can use Pakistani nation for their own personal interest.

Its fact Suadis walk in Pakistan with religious agenda and Chinese walk in with Economic agenda....

This time too the answer should be the same as the last time. Saudis should "man-up" and fight their own wars...

Its fact Suadis walk in Pakistan with religious agenda and Chinese walk in with Economic agenda....

Exactly, and that is what you need, the Chinese part. Heck, even rich Western nations are begging the Chinese to invest. You know, Pakistan is a South Asian country and South Asians happen to be hard working people, as evidenced by their back breaking labour in the GCC. I wish upon those people that they could return home to a more prosperous land, and use their back breaking labour to build skyscrapers in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Pakistan has 200 million people, the fifth population of the world (heck, those numbers can be higher). There is no reason that Pakistan shouldn't be a great economic power, with the world's gas station on one side of it's borders, and two 1.3 billion people countries that are booming on the other side. I'm glad Pakistan said: "we're not your b!tch", and wants to keep the country on the right track.

In 20 years it'll be the Pakistanis saying to Saudi Arabia how pathetic and subhuman they are. All the resources in the world, and they still can't fold a napkin without foreign help.

Back
Top Bottom