What's new

Pakistan again under pressure to join Saudi coalition

Off topic- but I am totally surprised by how much grievance everyday Pakistani have ( at least on PDF) to Saudi. I don't think the Saudis, in their arrogance, realize that people have so much complaints against them. They need to suck it up and improve their image in the world. The days of high oil prices are numbered.

Thing is that already many ex-service men from Pakistan do join security services in Gulf countries. The reality is that after leaving the service or getting early retirement, they still need jobs.

What I suggested , no one has to agree with it , is that the newly raised force will be a volunteer force that is if people willingly want to risk their lives in return for defined benefits then that will be a matter of their choice.

Deploying regular Army is out of the question however to limit diplomatic fallout the lesser of the two evil is to raise a new volunteer force.
Private security contractors is a totally different story. They are hired under legal agreements for specific causes, Strictly professional run by paid professionals. not some ideological crackpot militia.
If they want to hire our private security contractors then most welcome.
No more militias etc

Military is the last institution that protects nation and if gets polluted due to so-called wahabi pressure then Nation will never recover. The damage will be great and permanent.

Can these egoist Mullahs not sit together and fix this? Both the Iranis and Saudis?
Why the $%&§ must the whole Islamic world suffer for the ego of few nutters?
These people are unbelievable, they treat the Pakistanis living there as their slaves and in return want us to protect their a$$es.

sorry. it is not the issue of the two. Saudi never wanted to invade yemen but was forced and fooled like saddam. The rules of the games are different. The process gone slow due to inconclusive nuclear talks. things are getting adjusted once again. saudi+turk+pak will have same fate a per the new adjustments. may be the adjustment change next moments. so it is not the issue of helpless and puppet monarchs.

Off topic- but I am totally surprised by how much grievance everyday Pakistani have ( at least on PDF) to Saudi. I don't think the Saudis, in their arrogance, realize that people have so much complaints against them. They need to suck it up and improve their image in the world. The days of high oil prices are numbered.

Not only that. Saudi Arabia needs to stop spreading hate and violence. Who the HELL wants to rekindle some dumb old argument about who succeeded Mohammed? Yeah, let's kill each other and prove who's right. So what? People need to get on with life. The difference between Saudi and Pakistan is very simple: Saudi, even with all of that money is completey worthless. If Pakistan had all that money, they'd be colonizing space by now.

You're absolutely right. Pakistan, a nation of damn near 200 million people, which is trying to gain economic life, should go and fight a war because some saudi subhuman 'prince' paid Pakistan 1.5 billion dollars. China is in the process of investing FIFTY (50) billion dollars in Pakistan. Should Pakistan now go and fight a war with Japan and Korea? A FRIEND that has a trillion dollars in the bank, GIVES 1.5 billion to another friend as a token of appreciation, because Pakistan has already fought many wars for Saudi arabia, and helped protect Saudi interest many times in history. Saudi Arabia can't just attack different nations and order Pakistan to 'help'. Trust me, Pakistan would help Saudi Arabia if somebody attacked it.

Not a damn thing. Egypt is in the same boat as Pakistan (trying to get ahead economically and avoid wars, Jordan is a little slave b!tch that has no worthy soldiers). So yea, big blunder by Saudi Arabia to start something they couldn't finish. They even talked about Senegalese and Ethiopian troops. Can you imagine that? Pathetic scum.

You are delusional. China is actually building tangible infrastructure in Pakistan, so that Pakistan can grow economically. Saudi Arabia builds madrassas and turns people into takfiris. See the difference? You even build fighter planes together with China. Saudi only gives money for one purpose: to have a mercenary army when necessary. This war is not necessary.

China is the only country that can be called as "All Weather" friend to Pakistan but even from them I don't expect that they would go to war for Pakistan and why should they. They are helping us develop the means to defend ourselves against our enemies, China fully understands that a stable and economically strong Pakistan is more useful compared to a fragmented and weak one. KSA is one of the top arms exporter in the world, yet it needs us to fight for them. Please sell those multi billion dollar equipments, because they are just useless toys.
I don't see how Mecca and Madina would be under threat by Houthis, for the most part last time the blood shed in Kabba was done by Wahabi extremists not Houthis. So this whole argument is BS.

The people you mentioned are in the middle east section, crying about what is happening in Yemen. Talking about 'how they're winning, and how the rest of the Sunni world will join them any minute now'.

They are idiots.

Exactly, and that is what you need, the Chinese part. Heck, even rich Western nations are begging the Chinese to invest. You know, Pakistan is a South Asian country and South Asians happen to be hard working people, as evidenced by their back breaking labour in the GCC. I wish upon those people that they could return home to a more prosperous land, and use their back breaking labour to build skyscrapers in Pakistan, India and Bangladesh. Pakistan has 200 million people, the fifth population of the world (heck, those numbers can be higher). There is no reason that Pakistan shouldn't be a great economic power, with the world's gas station on one side of it's borders, and two 1.3 billion people countries that are booming on the other side. I'm glad Pakistan said: "we're not your b!tch", and wants to keep the country on the right track.

In 20 years it'll be the Pakistanis saying to Saudi Arabia how pathetic and subhuman they are. All the resources in the world, and they still can't fold a napkin without foreign help.

Exactly, Chinese are far smarter when compared to Americans in expanding their influence. For the most part they practice the fabled American strategy of "Winnings Hearts & Minds", which Americans really never practiced.

Arrogance manifests in strange ways, and their arrogance have twisted their minds.

Private security contractors is a totally different story. They are hired under legal agreements for specific causes, Strictly professional run by paid professionals. not some ideological crackpot militia.
No more militias etc

Like the ones we sent to Bahrain, sending our people to any other country to die in such manners is something that should not be acceptable to us. Why should we go to a distant country and kill people for them?

Last edited:
No more militias etc

Indeed, because those militias would return completely takfiriized, and start taking up arms against the Pakistani people.

Saudis are quite stupid, don't they realize that getting more coalition members will only put more pressure on them to win and the air-strikes aren't doing that well, thus if they fail, they will be nothing short of an embarrassment.

that's why they want us to take the lead, even with the most sophisticated weapons they seem to be going no where

$10 billion for our defence industry and a mutual defence agreement.

That should be the price.

Pakistan should negotiate release of marde momin, he has role to play in ghazwae hind.

Hi,
with no offence to Indians, This just to explain desert dwellers on how we view things.

You really want us to show our part of commitment, as if we haven't shown enough
  1. 1969 Houthi bombing
  2. Grand mosque seizure
  3. Gulf war protection
  4. 2009 houthi bombing
and countless other exchanges and un declared assistance.

Since this is not good enough for desert dwellers, then you guys should remove all of your trade ties with India, support Kashmir cause. Remove India from Arab league and also remove all non muslim Indians.

If you cant do that, then we can maybe try to reciprocate the commitment by only stationing a battalion or two at max in Kingdom to DEFEND it from foreign invasion,. which is highly unlikely as rag tags terroists have not yet even attacked Saudi directly.

Also you will be paying for raising of new 6 battalions in Pakistan, with full and unrestricted access to PAkistani workforce in Kingdom with amended laws to protect them and privileged treatment.

If you cant adhere to these requirements then you can show off your money to some other country who would be willing to get in territorial mess like US Oops I forgot US doesn't give jack about middle east region now, who will protect the territorial interest of Al saud, they have stoop so low to the level where they will ask for Kafirs to help them fight their own fellow Muslims brothers.
So much for Islamic Kingdom oh i forgot there is no such thing as monarchy is Islam ! but in personal estate of Al saud everything is possible.

(hypocrisy)

You are questioning the existence of 200 billion$ trade deal with India and GCC.:D

Indeed, because those militias would return completely takfiriized, and start taking up arms against the Pakistani people.

:lol: the trouble is not one. they will do jihad against the generals for not going there. :lol:

Pakistan's participation is only a matter of time.

Right on target. Pakistan+Saudi+Turk are same. these nato allies try fooling people but infact they are fooling themselves.

I would love to see the two million wahabi military being butchered by Shias and this brings end to era of militaries and their nuisance.

Show us 100 trillion dollars............

BDD_DR_evil_12.16.08.jpg

On topic: Fvck off!

Too busy here, we are going to war next month.

scaring people. :lol:

rest assure nothing in 2015.

more pak hesitate Saudi more and more India will create nuisance and show its teeth. befriend to Saudi india will be a sleeping cat.

I went for an iftar to a Pakistani restaurant a couple of days back and saw a couple of Pak navy guys tearing apart chicken botis with typical fauji zeal. i was surprised to see them as Riyadh is not a coastal city. No idea what they were doing there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom