What's new

Pakistan - A thankless Nation

Your quite the bootlicker for someone sporting an overseas flag.

Do you blame IK for the past 70 years as well? Fact is, nearly half of Pakistans existence there was an open dicatorship.
You are judgmental and need help.

I have nothing against IK, merely pointing out his inadequacy to stay in power gives you no right to judge me.

FB_IMG_1655766109445.jpg

How do you know what is happening is as it appears? How can you be sure that this time there won't won't any change. My point is not what you're arguing agaisnt, all I am saying is maybe from this chaos something good will happen...
... and maybe it won't and we will continue in slavery to the brown sahibs who are in slavery to the gora sahibs.
The definition of madness is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Jazzbot,
You still have patience to watch and hear her stupid remarks over our our miserable condition. I have lost that patience the day when Khan was ousted. My heart has fire which cannot be extinguished by anything else except next elections and Khan's return in Prime Minister's office.

Regards

My heart has fire which cannot be extinguished by anything else except next elections and Khan's return in Prime Minister's office.

Step by step. Let elections be held first, and then let us see who is declared the winner of said elections.

Step by step. Let elections be held first, and then let us see who is declared the winner of said elections.
This system will always support them because they are the system now. I have lost all kind of hope and I am still very angry.
My aggression is not towards US, I have common sense and I can see that who should be actually blamed for this. It's us!
Regards

This system will always support them because they are the system now. I have lost all kind of hope and I am still very angry.
My aggression is not towards US, I have common sense and I can see that who should be actually blamed for this. It's us!
Regards

Fair comments, but even then, it is far better to work within the system as it exists than to give up on everything while living within the country. Moving on is possible only after one has left the country for good, and not many are willing or able to achieve that separation.

The Pakistani system may appear strange, but it still works, kind of:

pakistani bike.jpg

(The bike above does work. :D )

Last edited:
By elections will be massively rigged.

PTI and Imran Khan will be given lollipop by establishment while PDM will attack them.

General elections will be massively rigged.

2023, Nawaz Sharif
2028, Bilwal
2032, Mariyam’s son

Dynastic politics will continue. Establishment the all knowing will guide Pakistan (to no where). If at some point the politicians show them eyes, the establishment will boot them out. Accountability will only be used to blackmail politicians. If polish is being done well, then all will be okay.

Pakistan will continue to survive but only just.

Fixed it.
No. Establishment is also a part of them. They evolved from their cycle shops and small town, came into elections, took power, influenced police, IB, army, judiciary etc.
The establishment has always tried to stop them through martial law and disaster started right from there. First doing was beneficial for people of Pakistan but then it has become routine for them to excercise their power. Since these goons were too weak and establishment has never experienced a good leader therefore they started targeting as threats. The consequence turned out to be that the establishment has become abnormally independent and we are responsible because we did not bulge the first time we heard of corruption from our politicians.It was our Job to oust them, it wasn't establishment's job.
Establishment has infact politically engineered and paved way for Khan. Late Hameed Gul was the kingpin and reason that Khan had come into politics. However, now establishment has the same analogy of powerful horse who is no longer habitual to tolerate any rider on its back.
Remember Jazzbot, in such case an experienced rider will never think for a second to harm his horse. He will train or remind it to tolerate his presence on his back. Establishment, like immune cells of our body in rare cases are not functioning normally because we had abnormal political system. We need a lot of effort and time.
So, again its us.

Last edited:
By elections will be massively rigged.

PTI and Imran Khan will be given lollipop by establishment while PDM will attack them.

General elections will be massively rigged.

2023, Nawaz Sharif
2028, Bilwal
2032, Mariyam’s son

Dynastic politics will continue. Establishment the all knowing will guide Pakistan (to no where). If at some point the politicians show them eyes, the establishment will boot them out. Accountability will only be used to blackmail politicians. If polish is being done well, then all will be okay.

Pakistan will continue to survive but only just.
Par for the course

Back
Top Bottom