What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

D9NHQWHUcAEhRWl.jpg

ICC and England were clearly looking to save money rather than spend properly on hosting the cricket worldcup. Extremely poor facilities and Umpiring decisions, no better animations, and extremely poor tickets allocations, nearing 70% tickets got to Indian Fans and 30% to Pak while Manchester is properly Pakistanis home....poor management in the worst 2019 worldcup ever.

ICC and England were clearly looking to save money rather than spend properly on hosting the cricket worldcup. Extremely poor facilities and Umpiring decisions, no better animations, and extremely poor tickets allocations, nearing 70% tickets got to Indian Fans and 30% to Pak while Manchester is properly Pakistanis home....poor management in the worst worldcup ever.

Probably, but the performance of the Pak team is below par. You cannot blame ICC for our pathetic players sitting at a sheesha lounge and consuming junk food. We lack work ethics and professional attitude on and off the pitch. This needs to change.

ICC and England were clearly looking to save money rather than spend properly on hosting the cricket worldcup. Extremely poor facilities and Umpiring decisions, no better animations, and extremely poor tickets allocations, nearing 70% tickets got to Indian Fans and 30% to Pak while Manchester is properly Pakistanis home....poor management in the worst 2019 worldcup ever.

Indians were probably more proactive in booking the tickets.

Poor Umpiring, Rain, poor facilities and marketing, and two news balls used it is the worst ICC Worldcup ever in England....pathetic by a long margin.

Probably, but the performance of the Pak team is below par. You cannot blame ICC for our pathetic players sitting atcsheesha lounge and consuming junk food.

I am saying generally what every country is saying, its the poorest managed worldcup ever for TV viewers as well as public to go out and see matches on ground.

lol this guy is an actor. you fell for the trap too.

Indians were probably more proactive in booking the tickets.

it was application based. I applied..in 2018. Didnt get the ticket while tickets were still available.

Bro..bowling good lengths is called good bowling ...credit dena chahiye sports mein...
No boss, bowling good lengths is insufficient against the cleverest one day batsmen. im not convinced that he has enough variations to truly outfox good English or Aussie batsmen who can time the ball well and are aggressive....but we shall see at the end of the tournament and I may well stand corrected. He has consistency which is good enough against Pak. Please be aware though that I always give credit where it is due. feel free to check my other posts. Well played India today. Shame it wasn't actually as good a game as it should have been.

Back
Top Bottom