What's new

pak vs india wc 2019 group match

Everyone including Sarfaraz is to be blamed.

He is the captain and if he cannot control his team there is something wrong.

I will be waiting for a confirmation on sheesha lounge fiasco. The management, coach and captain are responsible.
I think all senior player should be sacked including captain, coach and selectors and they should invest in young fit players by doing long term planning

Islam zindabad ... thank god Imran Khan was watching this match and heard he is very angry.
babar-inzamam-1024.jpg

Inzimam : bass tuna kuch nahi karna ,, bass sab allah pa choor daa...

Last edited:
Pakistan won the toss (Allah Almighty's help), and chose to field (error in judgement).

Allah Almighty helped.

Nowadays winning the toss is usually winning half the match. Despite winning the toss the captain made the wrong decision. Now we can argue that at the time the weather was playing its part, but India had to bowl in similar circumstances. The pitch did not change after 50 overs. It was an excellent batting track.

I think all senior player should be sacked including captain, coach and selectors and they should invest in young fit players by doing long term planning

They need to fix the domestic structure w.r.t how talent is found, nurtured and trained up. Too many ppl I am talking to are saying the internal system of Pakistan cricket is very bad nowadays..and has not taken up slack of county cricket avenue closure.

That's a pathetic state of affairs, just sums up Pak cricket and the attitude of the players.

Sarfaraz is holding junk food like WC trophy. Look at the priorities of these pathetic bunch.

Imran khan should personally take interest to put up a strong and professional team for next WC. Wasim Akram can become what Ravi Shastri is to Indian team...

This has nothing to do with Islam, but I agree that this is not professionalism.
Actually , when they entered tableeg in dressing room. Number of players complaint about this attitude. We should remember World cup in West Indies , when cricket team found in mosque for Tableeg. Like Imran Khan said this team is composed of " raloo katta " . extremely shameful performance.

It's the mindset

Last 30 years one thing is always clear

a) Pakistan loses their 2 Openers before 120 runs
b) Pakistani coaches tell players to protect their wicket and don't score
c) They still lose their wickets
d) Middle order panics , loses wickets for 4-5 runs
e) Then 1-2 players score 30-40 runs to create false hope
f) Then major collapse happens

When India plays Pakistan they pick the strongest bowler and normally score 1 or 2 runs from him they pick they second best bowler and belt him for 16-17 runs an over to demoralize him

Playing on Dead UAE wickets has all but destroyed Pakistani bowler's technique
Weak domestic structure.

Have not played any serious cricket at home since the Sri Lanka team was attacked, that played a big role in wrecking Pak cricket from within.

Probably a lot of corruption within the PCB too, in India the rot runs deep still, selectors at the school and kiddy level, perhaps the most importand of all, for they select the seeds, are corrupt as hell. Rich parents want their wards to get into small club teams, many times based on bribe money than merit but the whole thing is just so big that those who make it throuogh the domestic circuit, the best of them are still world beaters.

In the 90s, Amir would be second change seamer.

Basically, give us a good team again please so we can beat them and feel much better than this current lot of washed up wusses you've been throwing at us for the past almost 2 decades now
6641.png

Has Pakistan's bowling attack ever been worse in its history?

In contrast India is at its strongest.

We need to have this Indian team face off against the 90s prime Pak team (that largely beat India black and blue in ODI with the likes of Wasim and Waqar...stuff that I still remember to this day)....that would be a good series for cricketing quality.

Actually , when they entered tableeg in dressing room. Number of players complaint about this attitude. We should remember World cup in West Indies , when cricket team found in mosque for Tableeg. Like Imran Khan said this team is composed of " raloo katta " . extremely shameful performance.

Agreed. This is pathetic and we need to call it out. We are all Muslims and absolutely hold our religion very dearly.

There is a time and place for everything.

I think this goes even further. There is a mindset problem like someone said. A lack of professionalism on and off the field.

There needs to be structural changes from on a societal level.

We need to have this Indian team face off against the 90s prime Pak team (that largely beat India black and blue in ODI with the likes of Wasim and Waqar...stuff that I still remember to this day)....that would be a good series for cricketing quality.
well , Indian team played well and congrats to all respectable Indian members .

Sarfaraz is holding junk food like WC trophy. Look at the priorities of these pathetic bunch.

Yeah its shocking, I didn't see that pic before. They should be shamed at every opportunity for sheer lack of professionalism. I hope that goes viral.

In contast I don't think the Indian players would be acting in such a shameful manner. They thoroughly deserved their victory today.

They need to fix the domestic structure w.r.t how talent is found, nurtured and trained up. Too many ppl I am talking to are saying the internal system of Pakistan cricket is very bad nowadays..and has not taken up slack of county cricket avenue closure.
Yes you are right.. all attention is toward PSL while domestic structure is rubbish and players just being selected based on their performance in PSL or based on their personal relationship with selectors and coach so you cannot expect from such players to score century. I don't see any technically sound batsman beside babar and Bowling which used to be great just all depend on one man amir which was not even part of the team ..fielding and fitness level is again very poor so big gap between Aus/Eng/NZ/India and rest of the teams

Back
Top Bottom