What's new

Pak govt APPROVES 6% HIKE in Defense Budget

Well think about it, now that Bajwa and co have the following portfolio
1. COAS
2. Chief election commission
3. Foreign Ministry
4. Health Minister (he gets calls from Bill Gates)
5. Human Resource ministry (vetting new government employees)
6. Interior Ministry (Eavesdropping on opposition)
7. Finance Ministry (they have an eye on Rs value and stock exchange)
8. Shadowing PM 24/7 and having 111th brigade on speed dial
9. Doubling as judges from time to time.

The defense budget hike is justified. Heck i’ll go with 9x hike.
Mainu note wikha mera mood banay
20220604_185103.jpg

kisliye? after 35A/370 revoke pe ********** ki tarhan weela bhaetnay pe Bajwa ko paisay chhayeen? ya Abhinandhan ko 48 hours may wapis karnay pe ? ya Khan ki Govt ko giranay ki koshi may?

Man looks like you lost a few brain-cells during the VONC season. You'll take a massive Uturn when beloved is back on the steering wheel.

As far as budget austerity goes benefits of all departments should be slashed starting with judges, civil services and army. However defence is scared.
do you carry water for your boot lords when they play golf?

and how do you provide employment to the 300000 men you cashier ?
can't you help like you do Bangladesh? last time I checked bharat was providing 1 crore bengalis with some sorta jobs with subsistence level incomes. if PDF and the likes succeed in benglafying Pakistan and disbanding the armed forces you could/should do your part (as you do in other neighboring countries).

not only is bharat providing employment to 1 crore men it also is providing opportunities for around 50 thousand bengali girls every year to settle out of BD (whether them girls want to settle abroad or not is neither here nor there).

all them countries are part of akhand bharat after all.

Last edited:
It means defence budget now will make around 1.8% of GDP, still too much. And pensions are not included and some other expenses related to internal security.

Just a thought....

India is not attacking but if Pakistan has to go to war with india with china also playing a big part, what do you think will be the minimum enhancement of budget required.

Should be given sohrab bicycles instead of tanks and jeeps!

Their perks and privileges should be reduced. Every General lives like a King in his own domain. Establishment doesn’t care about Awam….they never cared and they will never care. They only care about Money, power and free land to build more DHA.

dollar hungry lumber 1 again going to sell respect and honor of Pakistanis for money

59388B92-E311-4955-A291-22131D465288.jpeg

dollar hungry lumber 1 again going to sell respect and honor of Pakistanis for money

View attachment 851511

Yep. The Pakistani army obviously the main facilitator. No wonder they removed Imran Khan. He would never allow this to happen. Pakistan is back to square one. A lackey of America.

If I were China, I would deal very carefully with the current Pakistan. Unreliable, disloyal and dysfunctional. Pakistan and its people are in for a very rough ride. I suspect expats won't be visiting nor investing anytime soon.

Bajwa and co. dream of the years when air corridor and Shamsi air base were rented out to Americans and establishment were showered with dollars.

They want those times back.

I was not expecting it to be this quick. Seems like the establishment is even a bigger sell out than previously thought.

Bajwa and co. dream of the years when air corridor and Shamsi air base were rented out to Americans and establishment were showered with dollars.

They want those times back.

I was not expecting it to be this quick. Seems like the establishment is even a bigger sell out than previously thought.

There was always something murky about the top leadership in armed forces. Often the generals used to convince the people with the back to the stone age threat. That was their go-to excuse to tow US line. We now know it was BS. The generals simply want to align themselves with the USA due to dollars and other perks for self enrichment. This has never been about Pakistan. Never.

These generals need to be reined in. That can only be achieved if the civilian rulers aren't superceded by the generals. The Americans have generally found it easygoing with the Pakistani army. Tacit approvals and behind the scene deals are the reason. Hence US silence when their goals are being met.

All military to military exchanges between Pakistan and the US must at all cost cease. Especially exchanges where top military leaders visit to study at US military institutions. This is severely detrimental for Pakistan.

Last edited:
Coming back to the topic, it is simply shocking the defense budget has increased by 6%.

In Rs terms it should have been frozen or better yet reduced. Bajwa stayed neutral (although I thought he abetted) during the regime change operation. He cannot escape responsibility on the financial fall out that was caused. There has to be accountability by reducing the defense budget here.

To supplement, the establishment stooges have been throwing tantrums on how the economy has been destroyed by PTI previously, so that adds more weight to the argument that the defense budget needs to be reduced in Rs terms.

Army's increased salary can be accomodated by cutting down the perks of the higher ups. I am sure there is so much of savings that can be made there.

I believe, apart from the usual operations and maintenance funds the R&D is gearing up which should be done in order to survive. So I am not at all surprised or shocked reading the heading of this news.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom