What's new

Pak govt APPROVES 6% HIKE in Defense Budget

that's the reason we give them our tax money.
No you don't pay taxes however they always pay taxes including income tax. Had you been paying taxes, the country would have standing at a better juncture. And don't talk about whose job is what. Had Pakistanis been doing their "jobs" instead of corruption....but corruption developed into a job by itself.

View attachment 852114

YE WATAN HAMARA HAI, TUM HO KHWA MAKHWA IS ME

BLOODY CIVILIANS
Of course. Don't pay taxes, don't do jobs, eat money from left and right, you get what you deserve.

Sir jee dasso kee karna je!
bootlicking.png

No you don't pay taxes however they always pay taxes including income tax. Had you been paying taxes, the country would have standing at a better juncture. And don't talk about whose job is what. Had Pakistanis been doing their "jobs" instead of corruption....but corruption developed into a job by itself.
You are a biased signalian so no sense in arguing with you. You will defend the institution no matter what.

AH already doing that. I'm asking generally!

DHA me investment? Kitni karni hai, end me DHA reh jana bs!

Masla yeh hai k aakhir mai DHA bhi nahi rehna...

As for investment, kindly invest somewhere else. DHA is overpriced, overated dump.

I live here(khi) and guess what? Pani bhi nahi hai, tanker aata hai.

1654603337256.png

Miftah what a gem.

As for investment, kindly invest somewhere else. DHA is overpriced, overated dump.

I live here(khi) and guess what? Pani bhi nahi hai, tanker aata hai.

Asal paisa to filon me hain bhai. Tm ghar le k beth gae.
Tsk tsk.

1654603639110.png

6% Increase in Defense Budget

Someone says....we are about to dive in worst time of our history ...THEY have done what the enemy couldn't achieve if there were a war ....

Remember we defeated them in Afghanistan with help of Taliban. now Taliban who defeated USA willing to get training from Indians ...

those Indians who recently beaten by Chinese by barbed sticks and could not able to defend their own territory in Laddakh....so what Taliban will learn from a defeated army....? a big question.

and as Pakistani we have given every thing we had to these Taliban and now they are distancing from Pakistan.....we never learn.

After all They are Afghans.....namak.....

You are a biased signalian so no sense in arguing with you. You will defend the institution no matter what.
I don't need to defend Army, its already defended by many others more competent than me. Family, course mates, college mates, and my previous affiliation with Military gives me a broader and better perspective by getting different point of views from the ones inside it, from those who hold opinions in both spheres - positive and negative. E.g. do you have a close affiliate working under Bajwa in his Directorate in GHQ ? Lets assume I do, so I will see things from a different point of view rather than jumping to post nonsense in threads based on tweets and other media and make a mountain out of a molehill on every sentence by ISPR which I cant comprehend. I know where Military has made mistakes, where Operations could have concluded in a better manner, where previous chiefs could have handled situations in an astute way and I have mentioned those in my posts but I will not join a rat race spread by media when I know things are different on ground and are not always the same as portrayed by media. I don't comment on who should become COAS because I don't sit in Corps Commanders meetings neither do I know General staff in GHQ personally.

I also understand the workings of bureaucracy, judges, political parties as well as other Government and semi Government departments. I have been part of law system and a semi Government department in Pakistan, so I have affiliates and colleagues there also. My close family is also part of bureaucratic system in Islamabad.

If I am the only in these threads taking on PDF members with a different point of view, standing against the common notion that is presented by members who jump on every opportunity to malign COAS and Army, doesn't mean that I am in support of Bajwa. Had I not worked in other fields and departments in Pakistan, I would consider myself biased that I am only looking at matters through a narrow lens of my life affiliated with Military, however I am satisfied that its not the case. Do you talk with someone who sits in cabinet or senate in Islamabad. Do you sit with decision makers in Islamabad club. What about with black coats, they have this chatter in their cafeterias in supreme courts and LHC. Have you sat down with a SHO or moharrar in a PS or lets say initiated a conversation with a SI on road. Car dealers or real estate agents or even shopkeepers. They may blame Bajwa or Army too but even they know that blaming will not put food in their kid's mouths. At the end of the day, Army will prevail because its systematic and it has checks and balances to ensure that consistency of operations is maintained. Don't believe my word, listen to ex IG FC Tariq Khan's interview about how Army is the only functioning institute in Pakistan without failure since he is a respected military official.

The whole system in Pakistan has to change. You can blame Bajwa today, what if tomorrow something similar happens after Bajwa goes this year. Blame the other chap then.

I would say you are biased to the core from the get go.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom