What's new

Pak-French Nuclear Cooperation [possibly]

But we will get advanced tech from these plants, and we will build more reactors for weapons with china!

lets not get too carried away.
we should work quitely to achieve our aims. and not announce in press briefings.

Before I add anything , I want to start off by Thanking Mr Abdul Qadir Khan , the briliant scientist who gave pakistan a nuclear weapon

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Now as for the , French offer , they just built a UAE air base , close to Pakistan/Iran , and to make sure Pakistani do not think its a threat to their nuclear program they made it clear they are gonig to offer them
Nuclear technology " In principle what ever that means"

I trust China , and I would keep an eye on that French base close to Pakistan/Iran peace gas pipeline:pakistan:

When you look at the strategic positioning of Air Force basis you will see there is a constant encirclement of Iran from all sides.

I won't belive any deal untill the opening of plant and ribbon is cut -

Last edited:
What are the motives behind this offer? And what is the price France wants for providing us the nuclear technology.

I think France would like us to forget about German U-214 and acquire non existent Marlins or inferior Scorpions.

Just being caucious but hope I am wrong.

What are the motives behind this offer? And what is the price France wants for providing us the nuclear technology.

I think France would like us to forget about German U-214 and acquire non existent Marlins or inferior Scorpions.

Just being caucious but hope I am wrong.
Sir they might be offering it to pressurize India to buy Rafale for MRCA and tell them that they will cancel deal with Pakistan if they buy rafale.What do you think sir?

ya french are the lovers of money not men!
flirt is in their blood not their fault ;)

Well guys like all this , now again you goes all wrong, according to Western experts what French offered to PAK is in Nuclear Safety which is simile to US doing in PAK but PAK leader said they French offer us Nuclear technology, but didnt said , which nuclear technology and what type of nuclear technology

It all your press and your imaginary thing that it offer reactors.

Can someone explain me that how can France give u nuclear tech when u have not signed NPT or CTBT! Also pakistan doesnt have a special exception like India.... How on Earth is that possibly...! Please Explain

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

No new nuclear plant for Pakistan: France

By Ijaz Kakakhel

ISLAMABAD: French Secretary of State for Foreign Trade Anne Marie Idrac on Thursday said her country would not set up a nuclear plant in Pakistan.

At a press conference, she said France would provide technical assistance to Pakistan to improve security of its existing civil nuclear facilities.

She said her country required the international community’s permission before commissioning a nuclear plant in Pakistan or any other country.

France was supporting Pakistan due to the restoration of democracy and Islamabad’s commitment to carry on the war on terror, the French minister said.

The French minister said Pakistan was going through a difficult phase, adding that France would not only provide financial aid, but would also help in capacity building of its armed forces. She said France would provide modern equipment to tackle terrorism.

The French official hoped that Pakistan would be successful in implementing democracy and fighting terrorism. Idrac said France had pledged 300 million euros in aid for Pakistan at the Friends of Pakistan meeting in Tokyo.

Last year, the French minister said trade between the two countries showed a six percent increase. France would also start several development projects for the rehabilitation of internally displaced persons.

:rofl:
Well guys like all this , now again you goes all wrong, according to Western experts what French offered to PAK is in Nuclear Safety which is simile to US doing in PAK but PAK leader said they French offer us Nuclear technology, but didnt said , which nuclear technology and what type of nuclear technology

It all your press and your imaginary thing that it offer reactors.

You keep on imagining things and we will also keep on imagining things. Let see which comes to reality first.

And please dont tell me that US of A have signed something for you. Yanks are not stupid. Go and save your neuclear program dude. Yanks are coming.:rofl:

You keep on imagining things and we will also keep on imagining things. Let see which comes to reality first.

And please dont tell me that US of A have signed something for you. Yanks are not stupid. Go and save your neuclear program dude. Yanks are coming.

well he is right monsieur

france has offered nuclear safety of pakistan's existing nuclear reactors.

however i have clarified this thing in some other thread way back....

:rofl:

And please dont tell me that US of A have signed something for you. Yanks are not stupid. Go and save your neuclear program dude. Yanks are coming.:rofl:

You are right.

TUM WAHAN KE REHANE WALE HUM YAHAN KE REHANE WALE,
BUM KHAYENGE BUM PIYENGE BUM ODH KE SO JAYAENGE.
- POET

But just imagine if Indian economic performance provides just the right amount of leeway that our negotiaters need to manage US-India Nuc relations and after 10-15-20 years we find ourselves in a position where Pakistanis have exploited there people to build up a nuclear arsenel (a la USSR - now extinct) and India has used its seriously limited uranium to make enough nuclear deterrant (obviously substantially more then at present) and ably backed by an economy that is second fastest growing if not the first.

Seems pretty likely no.:rofl:

BTW deal with US is supposed to help India in areas where Indians are very vulnerable. Not enough Uranium to fire up our nuc plants

Back
Top Bottom