What's new

Pak-French Nuclear Cooperation [possibly]

Can you post the links?On a side note yesterday Mike Mullen on TV interview confirmed that Pakistan is expanding it's nuclear weapons program.

well i honestly do not believe on west, especially france who promised to build a reactor near mianwali which left abondoned in 1978 just beside that is now we have one, that Chinese helped us building
No doubt we are lucky being blessed with a trusted friend. :china: so why looking elsewhere?

Attachments

• 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 59
Updated at: 2012 PST, Friday, May 15, 2009
ISLAMABAD: France has agreed to provide civilian nuclear technology to Pakistan for peaceful uses, the state TV reported Friday.

According to the state TV, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has told that France has expressed its readiness for cooperation with Pakistan concerning the peaceful uses of nuclear energy.

While further negotiations in this connection will be held in July this year.

Geo Tv

lolz. i just opened a new thread.
Mods please close that one. or merge it with this one.
Thanks

well i honestly do not believe on west, especially france who promised to build a reactor near mianwali which left abondoned in 1978 just beside that is now we have one, that Chinese helped us building
No doubt we are lucky being blessed with a trusted friend. :china: so why looking elsewhere?

in one word its called diversification

thanks france thanks

hope they will compleate this deal like agusta.a very good news at sad time

Can you post the links?On a side note yesterday Mike Mullen on TV interview confirmed that Pakistan is expanding it's nuclear weapons program.

front page of geo
Geo TV Pakistan - Breaking News, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, & Video News

ISLAMABAD: France has agreed to provide civilian nuclear technology to Pakistan for peaceful uses, the state TV reported Friday.

According to the state TV, Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi has told that France has expressed its readiness for cooperation with Pakistan concerning the peaceful uses of nuclear energy.

Geo Tv

Indeed very good news, I hope now that Allah has opened another door for my Nation to this technology, many other doors will follow soon inshallah.:angel:

An important milestone this is for our Nation.:pakistan::agree:

A lot of credit goes to our Government, thanks GoP.

And also a lot of thanks to France.:)

France agrees to provide Pakistan nuclear technology: FM
Updated at: 2012 PST, Friday, May 15, 2009

Geo TV Pakistan - Breaking News, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, & Video News

i still have got no clue as to how did GoP managed to achieve this. impressive isnt it??
zardari called FO to paris yesterday and i was wondering y? wat is this important thing for which FO was immediately called to France? now i know

Back
Top Bottom