What's new

Pak-French Nuclear Cooperation [possibly]

Stupidest thing i could ever hear.:rofl::rofl: do you have any thing to support your stupid claim?:crazy:

I started my post with "But just imagine". That means I am throwing up possibilities (that cannot be denied). I never claimed that this is the case.
Dear Mirage you really are living there.

yes Mr. Advaita...i think u reacting from Adrenalin..pls....stop the troll

Dear ouiouiouiouiouioui,
I can assure you my being here is not adrenalin. Its surefootedness. I know what I am talking about. Even you know what I am talking about (you just dont want to acknowledge it).

I started my post with "But just imagine". That means I am throwing up possibilities (that cannot be denied). I never claimed that this is the case. I rest my case against your accusation here.

You are right.

TUM WAHAN KE REHANE WALE HUM YAHAN KE REHANE WALE,
BUM KHAYENGE BUM PIYENGE BUM ODH KE SO JAYAENGE.
- POET

But just imagine if Indian economic performance provides just the right amount of leeway that our negotiaters need to manage US-India Nuc relations and after 10-15-20 years we find ourselves in a position where Pakistanis have exploited there people to build up a nuclear arsenel (a la USSR - now extinct) and India has used its seriously limited uranium to make enough nuclear deterrant (obviously substantially more then at present) and ably backed by an economy that is second fastest growing if not the first.

Seems pretty likely no.:rofl:

Good luck dude, but also remember history repeats itself.:rofl:

France I think can be trusted especially because it’s the only country of central europe that doesn’t follow NATO command & control explicitly, especially for 40 years France didn't offer any help NATO. Also keep in mind that France always follow an individiual economical lead in central europe. Remember back in 1990s in Desert Storm allied forces ony feared the MiG-29 & French Mirajs & Exocets bought by Iraq. Also France had a history of cooperation with Pakistan in naval & aviation sectors thus it can be taken as a trusted fellow

Plus, France was the one which provided Israel its Nuclear Capability. :)

But, i think for the time being discussion on this topic should be stooped as there is no nuclear co-operation deal in near future between Pak & France, they just saying that we will help Pakistan in the nuclear safety area, which i guess we are already doing pretty good. So is there any use of french instructions on how to protect our nuclear assets ????

where Pakistanis have exploited there people to build up a nuclear arsenel

Wow; just pulling things out of your *** now no...? Hasn't india being doing the same with more than half of the population earning below $2 a day :disagree:

Hasn't india being doing the same with more than half of the population earning below $2 a day :disagree:

I survived in Mumbai on less than 2$ a day for 6 months. It included House, Food & Drinks....:azn:

It will never forget those days. Had to break a leg of a person who I used to talk (He had gone Mad, still walks with a stick)

as from the ELYSSE...it is quite clear... France and Pakistan are good parteners...but with the current scenario the possibilty is dimmed...the ELYSSE has confirmed this and they want to talk this time more on safety...

afterall the European economy has started to hit the global crisis...and the crunch can now be felt...were french companies are forced to putt off the contract workers which were working there from quite sometime...so this illustrates the situation....so there will be pressure from the Labour Unions...on the government to fetch some projects....there may be various defence deals with pakistan...that is for sure.....like the ALH, Agosta..in that case...

I survived in Mumbai on less than 2$ a day for 6 months. It included House, Food & Drinks....:azn:

It will never forget those days. Had to break a leg of a person who I used to talk (He had gone Mad, still walks with a stick)

Sorry to hear you had to go through difficult times. Maybe next time; josh se nai; hosh se kaam lena :cheers:

no they have not they just want to 'secure' the sites much like the USA has now secure the indian sites under their inspection regime and stopped all nuclear tests at the risk of sanctions indias hands are now firmlt tied behind her back.

Back
Top Bottom