What's new

Pak Army Brigadier asking for 3 men back from Afghans? (in Pashto)

But first the traitors in Parliament and the Judiciary and the Media and the military need to be sorted out first...
The only way I see that happening is through deep societal reforms by moving away from extremism and the proper education of the next generation.

What you want to say or prove by posting this picture?
That afgan airforce and air defence is going to come forward if precision strikes are done or if artillery fire starts ..
I heard they have around 100 jets with BVR..

other side have no tanks apcs choppers fighter jest heavy artillry and drones or even proper uniforms or ye haal hai pakistani fauj ka india se lary to ALLAH jany kya hoga . ye afghani hi kafi hoy pary hain

It's not the first time Afghans have captured Pakistani security personnel, remember Chaman? APCs?

The photo proves what a "Longi"/turban can do, which a helmet cannot.
The fact that there isnt much reaction simoly proves our Patience for sake of afghan people..but there is limit...long term.implications are devastating for such a behavior ...afghan people need to ask govt to stop doing this...

Anyway expect things to get worse between Pakistan and Afghanistan, expect refugee crisis (4-5million ) and expect long term interfere in Afghanistan to go up..expect more stringent and comprehensive boarder
Management and likey immediate fall of central govt within months of usa with drawing which will happen during next elections (in usa
, this is the overwhelming sentiment and Trump only changed his mind last second )

That afgan airforce and air defence is going to come forward if precision strikes are done or if artillery fire starts ..
I heard they have around 100 jets with BVR..
You should weep over your poor knowledge. that all I can say....

Do you asher me with info what BVR aircraft they have?

Army still has loyality to USA
Shame on you, we have loyalty to Pakistan.

Did you get that information from your call centre.

@waz @The Eagle @Jungibaaz

Check this character's ID out.
These people are from Pakistan and part of Bhensa and mocha groups just wants to irritate us so that they can claim asylum in Europe.

And I will ended it first ... mark my words...

One advice for you.kindly grow up.i would like to draw admin attention towards this sick maarkhor.theeatning me on pak defence forum.it is very funny.kindly ask him not to quote my posts without any reason.

Last edited:
The photo proves what a "Longi"/turban can do, which a helmet cannot.
It proves what the ANA/Afghan security forces can't do, and what their aukat is, given that they die in their dozens every day at the hands of the Taliban and various other assorted gangs and thugs wearing 'lungis and turbans'.

The PA/FC have already shown the Lungi/Turban wearing TTP their 'aukat' by decimating them in Pakistan.

Send a squadron of JF17s and SSG to these cave monkeys and lets see how long they last.

Back
Top Bottom