What's new

Pak Army Brigadier asking for 3 men back from Afghans? (in Pashto)

What peace can there be with Afghans when they want to murder Pakistanis? Their ulema have openly declared 'jihad' on Pakistan. Afghans are obsessed with this Punjabi hate ideology and consider every Pakustani a Punjabi yet they are deeply ashamed of the brutal assault they suffered from the Sikh punjabis. Afghans are not peaceful neighbours of Pakistan but are dangerous enemies. Do not consider them as your brothers!

You should weep over your poor knowledge. that all I can say....

Do you asher me with info what BVR aircraft they have?

Shame on you, we have loyalty to Pakistan.

These people are from Pakistan and part of Bhensa and mocha groups just wants to irritate us so that they can claim asylum in Europe.
apparently you are too serious person to understand sarcasm lol:rofl::rofl:

Afghans keep Abusing Pakistan Calling Punjabi Punjabi etc and we keep reciprocating with Ummah ummah.
Pardon me but these Dope Lords Deserve the only treatment what Maharaja Ranjit Singh Gave them. Thats the only language they understand. Who ever wants to be offended should keep being offended

That is because Pakistan's strategy in Afghanistan is based on "ummah" while the afghan strategy is to inflame sectarianism. Guess who is winning despite a super power and a regional power's best efforts? Pakistan and her friends in Afghanistan ;)

Afghans keep Abusing Pakistan Calling Punjabi Punjabi etc and we keep reciprocating with Ummah ummah.
Pardon me but these Dope Lords Deserve the only treatment what Maharaja Ranjit Singh Gave them. Thats the only language they understand. Who ever wants to be offended should keep being offended
The actual issue lies with the nature of the people in the area. They are extremely dogmatic and will not change their attitudes which is why they prefer being left alone or given exactly what they want: which can be enabling criminal activities but that is what they want.

FATA is essentially the same people due to family marriages. Peshawar and easterns areas have other cultural and information exposure so their ideas are refined or different (whichever suits your sensibilities)

There's no sugar coating this one, it was bad and the Afghan milita/ANA/TTP/who ever with a gun will be emboldened by the move. I'm not saying level people, but the border should have been shut down, the Pakistani envoy withdrawn and other measures put into full effect. Instead we have a handshake and people go back to "brotherhood". The last time I looked brotherhood didn't involve shooting non-hostiles in cold blood for no reason.
They have now been given an inch and will take a mile. I hope the army seniors do not send out small patrols of FC to the border to "inspect" in full view of the rifles of their "brothers".

RIP my kin, I hope you are never forgotten.

The actual issue lies with the nature of the people in the area. They are extremely dogmatic and will not change their attitudes which is why they prefer being left alone or given exactly what they want: which can be enabling criminal activities but that is what they want.

FATA is essentially the same people due to family marriages. Peshawar and easterns areas have other cultural and information exposure so their ideas are refined or different (whichever suits your sensibilities)
State cannot be dictated by some vague values of some group of people. Everyone born in Pakistani is sworn by the oath of the constitution. Everyone have its own culture Traditions codes etc. Sindhis, Hazara, Punjabis, Balochis, Saraiki, Pashtuuns, Kashmiris all are equal citizen and abide by the state laws and policies equally.
If they want to amend the laws then take the legal route, run a movement for political system change in FATA once that is achieved then make legislation that suit them. I fully Support Reforms for FATA but they themselves should move for it instead of creating trouble all the time over "Traditions". In fact all this Chaos is due to the weakness shown by the State toward its citizen.
Afghans are pathetic sellout for decades they have danced on Foreign Powers by taking money from them even killing their own heads of states with the help of foreign armies, they have no honor or nationhood left Just a bunch of dope warlords. People of FATA should understand this that they are part of a powerful Independent Nation State not this Gay s***hole called Afghanistan. And its also not an ethnic issue that some people love to take up. Afghans are Afghans be it Tajiks, Uzbeks, Pashtuns etc.

Kid, look at the flag of Pakistan, its upside down plus this is not FC KPK uniform...Don't fall for Afghan propaganda! Seems like Afghans are learning from you people in doing propaganda!
I had asked a "question ". Thanks for clarification.

Back
Top Bottom