What's new

Pak Army Brigadier asking for 3 men back from Afghans? (in Pashto)

Set up meat grinder on the border and throw in every single person in Kunar and Nuristan. Men women children everyone.

Make me commander and I will deliver glorious victory within a week.
Yeah. Genocide would fix everything.

No its just an excuse, even with agreeing with you, don't you train your guys how to defend and counter an attack which is meant to come from "behind"?
Only Afghuns can be as much unprofessional to kill soldiers on the other side of the border by snipers even when the soldiers are carrying white flags and ANA/Afghan govt was already informed about routine fencing monitoring patrol. I guess Pakistan should now learn from this incident and should not display any kind of professionalism and adherence to following codes regarding respecting protocols. ANA along with TPP taliban terrorists fired on Pakistani small patrol using AFghan villagers as human-shield. These ANA and TTP Afghan based Taliban terrorists were hiding in houses of Afghans with snipers and automatic weapons. Tell us next time should we just raze those house of Afghuns by carpet bombing ? is this your idea of professionalism?

Afghanistan does not take the only Islamic nuke power seriously
But bitch about every now and then about Pakistan protecting their killers. Only if they were that brave 70% Afghanistan would not have been in rag tag taliban's control.

A day before they were bitching about airstrikes and missiles showering on their assets. Why don't they come and attack the source instead of targeting people with white flag.

Only Afghuns can be as much unprofessional to kill soldiers on the other side of the border by snipers even when the soldiers are carrying white flags and ANA/Afghan govt was already informed about routine fencing monitoring patrol. I guess Pakistan should now learn from this incident and should not display any kind of professionalism and adherence to following codes regarding respecting protocols. ANA along with TPP taliban terrorists fired on Pakistani small patrol using AFghan villagers as human-shield. These ANA and TTP Afghan based Taliban terrorists were hiding in houses of Afghans with snipers and automatic weapons. Tell us next time should we just raze those house of Afghuns by carpet bombing ? is this your idea of professionalism?

This has been something done repeatedly by the afghan army and afghan local militias across the border. it was this that happened at torkham, Chapman and now here.

There is a reason there media constantly shouts that we are shelling them. Bcz they are hiding terrorists. according to their media khost has been under a severe barrage this year along with other districts.

These incidents will continue to happen bcz the afghan govt cant control own its men ( who repeatedly provide statement in their media that they will take action against Pakistan fencing and Pakistan soldiers) and the local militias and terror sanctuaries continue to harass the soldiers during fencing. This is just that incident that the afghan army spun to some invasion.

Mark my words. We will have peace with India one day. India is better and more honourable and professional but we will never have peace with Afghanistan. They will continue to attack, harass and one day may even go for war.

For God's sake a district falls and no one gives a damn. Torkham gate was being built and Afghanistan deployed 25k-30k soldiers immediately.

Set up meat grinder on the border and throw in every single person in Kunar and Nuristan. Men women children everyone.

Make me commander and I will deliver glorious victory within a week.
Best imaginable solution is this. Would happily volunteer in this effort.

Give it a rest before your true credentials get exposed.
Our soldiers went after the scumbags into Afghan territory and are likely in custody of local villagers.
The ANA started chest thumping only after we mentioned the missing.
U really didnt sense yet? This arsehole @arsalan345 is literally subliminally cheering over pak soldiers deaths. He is going around plastering 7 pakistani soldiers killed whilst only 1 afghani soldier killed nonsense. I mean is it even possible that only 1 afghan was killed when afghanis themselves called for a ceasefire?

Every single post of this harami is showing suppressed joy over pak soldiers death. Plus ihave seen his past posts he is always seen spewing hate on our armed forces.

Last edited:
Patience friends. Don´t insult your own forces . ISPR has yet to respond and I am very sure our forces have acted rationally in the given situation.

As difficult as it is to say this, we must keep patient until the border is fully fenced. After that, we as Pakistanis should absolutely not accept this kind of weakness from our armed forces. These Afghan monkeys are probably deliberately trying to stir trouble in order to at least delay the fencing of a border that they alone do not recognise. After it is complete, any Afghan terrorist, both a soldier or militia, should be killed on site if they try this kind of behaviour.

Internet is filled with afg propaganda of video showing afg dressed as Pak soldiers committing attrocities on fake Pak pushtoon
So putting up few dialogue voice clip in pashto on afg channel won't be a big deal for Afg propaganda
And if it really is true even USA soldiers have been caught during operations agianst enemy
afg were the instigator of violence I this and would be replied in same
And clip doesn't tell whether captured we're soldiers or tribal miltia i men
This is very important. Very important. The Soviets would dress up as Germans soldiers and commit atrocities in the Ukraine and other places, as part of a propaganda warfare.

Perception is key in this hybrid war

As difficult as it is to say this, we must keep patient until the border is fully fenced. After that, we as Pakistanis should absolutely not accept this kind of weakness from our armed forces. These Afghan monkeys are probably deliberately trying to stir trouble in order to at least delay the fencing of a border that they alone do not recognise. After it is complete, any Afghan terrorist, both a soldier or militia, should be killed on site if they try this kind of behaviour.
But first the traitors in Parliament and the Judiciary and the Media and the military need to be sorted out first...

Our soldiers went after the scumbags into Afghan territory and are likely in custody of local villagers.

wj, if you're a mod, you'd have to notice this character's peculiar style of posting. Guaranteed indian.

Spring, this is a fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice...why have the policymakers not taken into account the conduct and unprofessionalism of the afghans, not only since torkham, but since 1947? Pakistan had a chance to learn since Torkham. Again in Chaman. And from seeing what has happened now, is not learning again. Pak's threats are of no use. And defending oneself by putting the lives of your own over those of your enemies (ana/ttp/villagers) is not genocide or unprofessionalism.

Pakistan should support all forces that are anti Kabul government. I don't even care about good or bad anymore, the pathetic excuse for a leadership that we have currently seems to have been stung by some Afghan love potion that they can't divest their interests from ours. "We show restraint", more Pakistanis martyred, "We are great, we show restraint", Pakistani posts and villages are attacked, "Bradar, Brader, come rape us all in the name of brotherhod".

They all need replacing.

Rest assured the higher ups of Pakistan will never learn. We like to on some bloody high horse which no one gives a damn about hence why we continue to see such violations repeatedly done by a country like Afghanistan.

My true credentials? We lost total 7 men.is this not enough to show a response from our side?

Back
Top Bottom