What's new

Pak Army Brigadier asking for 3 men back from Afghans? (in Pashto)

I am thinking about the 3 captured soldiers.we don't even know whether they are alive or not.this is an act of war but we are doing nothing.whatever afghans said is right.they hammer us badly and we just want face saving.this is extremely humiliating.

I am thinking about the 3 captured soldiers.we don't even know whether they are alive or not.this is an act of war but we are doing nothing.whatever afghans said is right.they hammer us badly and we just want face saving.this is extremely humiliating.
Give it a rest before your true credentials get exposed.
Our soldiers went after the scumbags into Afghan territory and are likely in custody of local villagers.
The ANA started chest thumping only after we mentioned the missing.

Indians are scared to death about thinking of two front war and because of that fear they want same situation for Pakistan.....Pakistan can't nuke a tiny country, poor country where half of its population still living in Pakistan....But they have weapons and soldiers can engage Pakistan...off course they will lose but will divert of focus from Indian border....

We can whip Afghans at any time but we can't afford any more enemy.....

Just punish them by sending refugees back and close the border to starve them....

Remember they have weapons and US, India can supply more.....we are not mad we can teach them lesson in other way.

Your brigadier is requesting to give your army men back and somehow Indians are scared to death in this :crazy:

Give it a rest before your true credentials get exposed.
Our soldiers went after the scumbags into Afghan territory and are likely in custody of local villagers.
The ANA started chest thumping only after we mentioned the missing.

That's even worse , Where are your snipers who can make even the enemy soldiers commit suicide ?

Internet is filled with afg propaganda of video showing afg dressed as Pak soldiers committing attrocities on fake Pak pushtoon
So putting up few dialogue voice clip in pashto on afg channel won't be a big deal for Afg propaganda
And if it really is true even USA soldiers have been caught during operations agianst enemy
afg were the instigator of violence I this and would be replied in same
And clip doesn't tell whether captured we're soldiers or tribal miltia i men

Wow so much restraint shown to Afghanistan, is it because they are supposed to be Muslim brothers lol? Afghans clearly don't think the same about Pakistanis, about time Pakistan chases out all Afghans from Pakistan, throw them all in Afghanistan and speed up the border fencing all ready.

Wow so much restraint shown to Afghanistan, is it because they are supposed to be Muslim brothers lol? Afghans clearly don't think the same about Pakistanis, about time Pakistan chases out all Afghans from Pakistan, throw them all in Afghanistan and speed up the border fencing all ready.
This restrain , because first no one knows the authenticity of this video. If they disappear, then non group yet took the responsibility . Afghan govt and army saying that they are unaware.. so who to blame and where to look. Afghanistan is black hole and home 600 insurgent groups fighting for there rule.

Set up meat grinder on the border and throw in every single person in Kunar and Nuristan. Men women children everyone.

Make me commander and I will deliver glorious victory within a week.

Back
Top Bottom