What's new

Pak Army arrested few officers in Audio leaks

I can tell you a story on the so called due deligence check of our so called professional army. Is topic ko to na he charin.
you must and be honest and complete.
share how the army and its intelligence agencies arranged and convinced the electable professional politicians to join PTI
you must share how the agencies persecuted journalists and politicians from other parties on behest of Imran Khan.
you must also share the quotes of the president Alvi and the PML Q (allies of PTI) confessing that General Bajwa helped Imran to get the government.
you must also share how army and ISI convinced the smaller parties like BAP and MQM to help PTI form the government. & pressurizing MNAs to vote accordingly
and finally you should be honest to yourself and admit that Imran knew all this and he was fine as long as army was on HIS page.

share how the army and its intelligence agencies arranged and convinced the electable professional politicians to join PTI
you must share how the agencies persecuted journalists and politicians from other parties on behest of Imran Khan.
you must also share the quotes of the president Alvi and the PML Q (allies of PTI) confessing that General Bajwa helped Imran to get the government.
you must also share how army and ISI convinced the smaller parties like BAP and MQM to help PTI form the government. & pressurizing MNAs to vote accordingly
and finally you should be honest to yourself and admit that Imran knew all this and he was fine as long as army was on HIS page.
This!

Any doubt left as to who leaked private recordings
Bajwa threatened IK with files on his past

1672599779578.png

1672599950979.png

Now that we are at it, this is Mr. Talat Ghumman, former DG Financial Crimes NAB, brother of Colonel (R) Naeem Ghumman, business partner with Tariq Fawad Malik who is son in law of General Naeem and representative of Broadsheet.

(source - Broadsheet Case)
1672600303417.png

1672600284560.png
1672600317446.png
1672600338448.png
1672600358455.png

1672620465018.png
1672620492427.png
1672620535537.png
1672620652743.png
1672620562031.png

Sorry to go down the dirty road, but if some institutions capable of secretly recording people are going to release private lives of civilians then it's tit for tat time
gloves off

Rabi Pirzada is also an officer's daughter, Major Humayun Pirzada, I'll try to resist posting her pictures and P*** videos that she made.

My cousin once told me that in Cantt a trend is picking up for pocket money
I laughed at my cousin and didn't believe them
Then Rabi Pirzada's videos surfaced and my cousin laughed at me

another allegation of immoral behaviour
(source - Washington Post)

1672600390334.png

if I may

share how the army and its intelligence agencies arranged and convinced the electable professional politicians to join PTI [partly correct - did for own interests i.e. to keep in ctrl w bare min seats & planted his men in party already becoming popular. Now it has come to light that Bajwa held meeting w SS and wanted SS as PM, but due to SS not giving up on NS Bajwa wanted to teach SS a lesson hence tilted towards IK, that too temporarily, his plan was to fix SS as well as display IK as incompetent, hence he was seen opposing IK's decisions multiple times, e.g. IK announced partial lockdown, but Bajwa through ISPR announced a full lockdown, etc.]

you must share how the agencies persecuted journalists and politicians from other parties on behest of Imran Khan. [incorrect - IK said he was surprised to know about journalist abduction]

you must also share the quotes of the president Alvi and the PML Q (allies of PTI) confessing that General Bajwa helped Imran to get the government.[if anything that's evidence deviating from oath, president denied it that his words were twisted, as they do often, and pmlQ admission was just another evidence that Bajwa wanted to keep all sides weak and under his ctrl, he did not want PDM to become too strong either]

you must also share how army and ISI convinced the smaller parties like BAP and MQM to help PTI form the government. & pressurizing MNAs to vote accordingly[Firaoon also brought up Mosa - he was still drowned despite being a benefactor of Mosa, in world good comes out of evil often, that's how GOD's plan work often, hence the sayings like blessing in disguise, though now it's coming to light that Bajwa's intention was not to actually support IK rather to update software of SS and as per Habib Akram (LINK @ 8:00 +) in Oct 2019 Bajwa was already planning to topple IK but relented due to COVID - so apparent support for IK had other intentions behind]

and finally you should be honest to yourself and admit that Imran knew all this and he was fine as long as army was on HIS page.[true but 17million voters voted him in, and a blind could see who had more public support, so agency was helping the one with more public support anyways]

Having said that I request you to please suggest a party in position of forming government that Pakistanis should vote for?

Whenever I ask this question people start "ٹال مٹول".

I really want to stop supporting PTI, as IK is full of blunders, but cannot make my mind whom should I support instead?

Help me please?
I intend to burn my vote and make a video of it. if I am arrested for that then so be it.
our votes don't matter because our establishment negotiates the elections with political leadership. all elections are managed.
they are never fair.
But casting vote is a moral responsibility
If we don't cast vote for the right person then we leave the field open for corrupt guys
One of my teachers said, "If you don't cast vote, then you have no right to complain about bad governance, because you not casting vote paved the way for corrupt into power"

As for the managed elections, they say there's a limit to what they can manipulate, also with rise in social media and a camera in everyone's hands public can reduce the rigging

True story

When IK ran for first election in 2002, me and my father went to vote, Musharraf had decided to bring in pml_Q
So Q's "تمبو" was full and IK's "تمبو" was totally empty
A teenager agent in IK tambo couldn't find our number in register (or was coerced to deliberately not find it, I suspect)
So me and father pretended to be Q-supporters and went inside Q's tambo 8-)

They confirmed "ووٹ سائیکل دا ہی اے نا",
I replied "بالکل جی کوئی پچھن آلی گل اے",
they took 5 sec to find our number & issued a chit with "سائیکل" on it

We both went inside and casted vote on "بلا"

There were another couple of things when they suspected us to be IK voter & tried to send us back without casting vote, but we bypassed those too

Point is election was clearly rigged, but we still exercised our vote,
IK's candidate lost in our riding, but we still were happy that we voted

Last edited:
if I may

Having said that I request you to please suggest a party in position of forming government that Pakistanis should vote for?

Whenever I ask this question people start "ٹال مٹول".

I really want to stop supporting PTI, as IK is full of blunders, but cannot make my mind whom should I support instead?

Help me please?
I intend to burn my vote and make a video of it. if I am arrested for that then so be it.
our votes don't matter because our establishment negotiates the elections with political leadership. all elections are managed.
they are never fair.

Faiz Hameed has videos of Bajwa.
Bajwa has videos of Faiz Hameed.
Maryam Nawaz has videos of both Faiz and Bajwa.
Faiz and Bajwa have video of Maryam Nawaz with a doctor from Aibottabad.

F0cking R@ndi Khaana.

Faiz Hameed has videos of Bajwa.
Bajwa has videos of Faiz Hameed.
Maryam Nawaz has videos of both Faiz and Bajwa.
Faiz and Bajwa have video of Maryam Nawaz with a doctor from Aibottabad.

F0cking R@ndi Khaana.
and they al have videos and audios of Imran Khan and he doesnt care

When Hamid mir said "kis ki biwi ny kis ko goli mari the kis geeral rani ki waja sy". now it makes all sense

Irfan sb my story has nothing to do with politicians, politics Imran Khan or whatever. It is more on a professional level but I cannot disclose as it can come to a breach of contract even though I do not work for them anymore.

Any doubt left as to who leaked private recordings
Bajwa threatened IK with files on his past

Now that we are at it, this is Mr. Talat Ghumman, former DG Financial Crimes NAB, brother of Colonel (R) Naeem Ghumman, business partner with Tariq Fawad Malik who is son in law of General Naeem and representative of Broadsheet.

(source - Broadsheet Case)

View attachment 908861View attachment 908863View attachment 908864View attachment 908865
View attachment 908916View attachment 908917View attachment 908918View attachment 908920View attachment 908919

Sorry to go down the dirty road, but if some institutions capable of secretly recording people are going to release private lives of civilians then it's tit for tat time
gloves off

Rabi Pirzada is also an officer's daughter, Major Humayun Pirzada, I'll try to resist posting her pictures and P*** videos that she made.

My cousin once told me that in Cantt a trend is picking up for pocket money
I laughed at my cousin and didn't believe them
Then Rabi Pirzada's videos surfaced and my cousin laughed at me

another allegation of immoral behaviour
(source - Washington Post)
Bajwa response is now all over the media and exposed, who is leaking conversations and videos... loll

Back
Top Bottom