What's new

Pak Army arrested few officers in Audio leaks

I can't. In a meeting.
then you shouldn't be browsing the forum then. do it when you are on a break.

I'm also taking claims of Maj Adil with grain of salt.

Just playing along to see people's reaction.

Major Adil is opportunist and a propogandist. with multiple claims and prediction one is bound to hit the target and he can later on claim he told you so.
he is running his shop successfully since the hungry audience for conspiracy and spiced up stories (tailored for its like) is in abundance.

Major Adil is opportunist and a propogandist. with multiple claims and prediction one is bound to hit the target and he can later on claim he told you so.
he is running his shop successfully since the hungry audience for conspiracy and spiced up stories (tailored for its like) is in abundance.
Sir if you fire 10 bullets, there is a 1/10 chance that one will hit a target. Major Sb’s bongian are just like this.

Our enemies called Pakistan Army a rouge army. Retard Gen Bajwa proved them right. There is definitely some problem in the promotions within PA as no due deligence is done to check candidates for Psychiatric and psychotic disorders.

Wow multitasking!! How can you surf PDF while doing work? I can't read* even when I am unemployed.

* Edit-Add: Read other's posts completely.

It was a large meeting. I was not supposed to be contributing. Merely attending it like an observer. So, was in a position to read the posts, and respond as well; but listening to video was not possible.

Sir Jee: I am not formally employed. Just act as a freelance engineering advisor, to some companies. So am in a position to surf internet, even while in the office, or in a meeting, where I am not supposed to contribute.

Other main stream channels are now reporting it as well. Name of arrested army officer, Major Arslan is also now verified which was first disclosed by Adil Raja.

I thought he said AK and not KK ?
So how is it kubra?

And maybe that explains why the marriage fell apart for SA ?
Ahad raza couldn’t bear it truth

Haji sahib went to the hospital and then all of sudden left for Dubai...

Now that we are at it, this is Mr. Talat Ghumman, former DG Financial Crimes NAB, business partner with Tariq Fawad Malik who is son in law of General Naeem and representative of Broadsheet.

(source)

View attachment 908785View attachment 908782View attachment 908783View attachment 908784

Sorry to go down the dirty road, but if some institutions capable of secretly recording people are going to release private lives of civilians then it's tit for tat time
gloves off

Rabi Pirzada is also an officer's daughter, I'll try to resist posting her pictures and P*** videos that she made.

Too many frontmen

Now that we are at it, this is Mr. Talat Ghumman, former DG Financial Crimes NAB, brother of Colonel (R) Naeem Ghumman, business partner with Tariq Fawad Malik who is son in law of General Naeem and representative of Broadsheet.

(source - Broadsheet Case)

View attachment 908785View attachment 908782View attachment 908783View attachment 908784

Sorry to go down the dirty road, but if some institutions capable of secretly recording people are going to release private lives of civilians then it's tit for tat time
gloves off

Rabi Pirzada is also an officer's daughter, Major Humayun Pirzada, I'll try to resist posting her pictures and P*** videos that she made.

My cousin once told me that in Cantt a trend is picking up for pocket money
I laughed at my cousin and didn't believe them
Then Rabi Pirzada's videos surfaced and my cousin laughed at me

another allegation of immoral behaviour
(source - Washington Post)

View attachment 908804
Birds of the same feather flock together. It looks like illicit relations are a family business to talat ghuman.
The elite is not only alienated from the public but astray from its culture and moral values. The DPO Lahore was having an affair with a woman's officer. I think elites promote such corrupt people by design. More like a-holes attract/favour a-holes.

Our enemies called Pakistan Army a rouge army. Retard Gen Bajwa proved them right. There is definitely some problem in the promotions within PA as no due deligence is done to check candidates for Psychiatric and psychotic disorders.
I can tell you a story on the so called due deligence check of our so called professional army. Is topic ko to na he charin.

Back
Top Bottom