What's new

Pak Afghan Border Clashes Continue

ما شاء اللہ
Then you can translate Allama Iqbal for me?
Thnx :)
Actually allama iqbal's work is in old persian but yes I can till the time I dont get stuck :D

Thnx :)
Actually allama iqbal's work is in old persian but yes I can till the time I dont get stuck :D
okay.

16.GIF

what does بمیارت کند mean?
what does سوئے و آ کہ تیمارت mean?

I know the first bit means Every hand is ineligible but then I get stuck...

okay.

16.GIF

what does بمیارت کند mean?
what does سوئے و آ کہ تیمارت mean?

I know the first bit means Every hand is ineligible but then I get stuck...
کند = to do
What I understand is that this means sab naehal hath bemar karta hain aur sirf maa ka hath hee hai jo temadari karta hai
@mohammad45 kumak kuneed enja:D

کند = to do
What I understand is that this means sab naehal hath bemar karta hain aur sirf maa ka hath hee hai jo temadari karta hai
@mohammad45 kumak kuneed enja:D
thank you.
so basically every ineligible hand makes (you) sick.
But what does Soaay mean? Madar is mother right?
Perhaps @mohammad45 can help?

No more curfews are taking place but yes when TTP guys come and strike some time it's done.
Here we comes to the end. No more curfews are taking place.... now I am a bit confused, am I living in Pakistani FATA where Army imposes curfew whenever they want or .??? what.. you .... you are saying, no more curfews.....??? where????

Well, now that you admit check posts are necessary, let's move to the curfews
Well not, the point is not and was not about removal of check post, it was about Army personal attitude with civilian, which you are constantly ignoring.

The real fight is because Pakistan is continuing to build the fence, this time even ISIS and TTP are now allied with Afghan army. Does NATO know about this or are they encouraging these Afghan monkeys? My Bet is USA knows and actually supports terrorism.

If you're going to ignore the fact that security has improved in FATA then it's up to you, but remember countless have been killed, and now Pashteen can protest happily, otherwise someone would've blown him up (or maybe not, considering Pashteen decides to show up when Taliban are taking a pounding).
In the beginning, I also asked every single person whenever someone used to criticism Army rule in Fight against terror, by asking them why not you stand for your right if Army is violating it, and every time, I got the almost same reply despite the location from which that person belongs...... Whenever someone tries to raise their voice, some unknown gunmen shot them dead, police fails to identify their killer. :o:o_O

In the beginning, I also asked every single person whenever someone used to criticism Army rule in Fight against terror, by asking them why not you stand for your right if Army is violating it, and every time, I got the almost same reply despite the location from which that person belongs...... Whenever someone tries to raise their voice, some unknown gunmen shot them dead, police fails to identify their killer. :o:o_O
Are you from fata? Which area? How much has this war effected you and is there any peace yet ?

thank you.
so basically every ineligible hand makes (you) sick.
But what does Soaay mean? Madar is mother right?
Perhaps @mohammad45 can help?
Sooay means direction like is soo may jao us soo may jao so second verse ya misraa means come towards mother so that she heals u something.

Army do take decisions if and when they "Choose" to take..Army need no permission to retaliate against India..They can initiate Kargil any time but "Need" permission to take drown drone..and then protest...Lol our Army protest and condemn drone..Pick and Choose when it seems fit to them...
They can show reservation against trade with India via Wagha for Afghanistan but on the matter with Afghanistans they "Need" permission..
you are speculating, as i said the power lies with an elected govt, you cant compare it to coup like situation in 1990s

so when something good happens its elected govt and when something bad happens its the army..we need to grow up and hold our people in power responsible

Baboons are making shit up while soldiers die but what else to be expected from Jindalis
Where's the next DHA opening up? If only the generals showed more interest in fighting instead of building housing schemes.

So let me guess, there's a ceasefire now and we're just going to forget this happened and 5 of our men died. Until it happens again in a few months? Our generals are wearing bangals.

You are contradicting yourself here, @ Pak got engaged, !!!......Pak got engaged not through misadventure but rather because it's forces were attacked by the rag tags.....what's the purpose other than trying to engage Pak since we both know that the ANA, Talibans or ISIS, even combined can not gain an inch except cause nuisance.

You're not seeing this clearly. This isn't a nuisance, it's losing your jawans. This is a reoccurring theme. Pak gets engaged, loses soldiers, and runs to the negotiating table. Rinse, repeat. All the while vowing not to annoy Afghanistan.

Back
Top Bottom