What's new

Pak Afghan Border Clashes Continue

----------------
anyway there is complete black out of clashes news..i cant see it on any pakistani media

-----
just by opening trade (for or benefit) and sending all of afghan backs will be enough..but so how govt is reluctant to do that

You're not seeing this clearly. This isn't a nuisance, it's losing your jawans. This is a reoccurring theme. Pak gets engaged, loses soldiers, and runs to the negotiating table. Rinse, repeat. All the while vowing not to annoy Afghanistan.
TRue every year this nonsense repeats lets do something that for next 100 years these afghans wont even think of such adventures again

Last edited:
This 1300 miles long border need a very low cost effective security strategy .

Learn Lesson from Turkey

37135473_303-gosjl.jpg

images

trtworld-gallery-fid-28798.jpg

300820152335064616542_3.jpg

Refugee planning is also Top Notch
Tuerkei-Fluechtlinge.jpg

Last edited:
There's nothing wrong with precautions. I live in an army housing society which means i stop at a checkpost atleast four times a day but it's the behaviour that the locals face at the checkpost (again I can't confirm or deny this but it is a claim backed by thousands from the movement). They are supposedly abused and treated like lower class citizens at these checkposts.

I don't know, normally when its an Army check post I feel relieved compared to stopping at a police check post. Secondly in their case, large number of Afghans are present too, if someone isn't carrying proper identification documents, he will have to go through the hassle ....... and as I keep telling you ..... you and me never tried attacking PA check posts, or shelter and abet a terrorist ..... which unfortunately people from that area have done. When PA first went into Swat, the locals were surprised to see them praying ..... they were told that PA is infidels and how can an infidel pray? The trust building would take time, a decade of terrorism cannot simply follow by an year of normalcy and everything would look good .... it will take time, so its better to ask for genuine rights i.e. infrastructure, hospitals, universities, jobs, schools, roads, business, tourism .... and stay away from becoming part of anti national activities.

you are speculating, as i said the power lies with an elected govt, you cant compare it to coup like situation in 1990s

so when something good happens its elected govt and when something bad happens its the army..we need to grow up and hold our people in power responsible
Partially but restraining or not responding at particular border is Army choice..Reaction would have quite different had 5 soldiers been killed on LOC ...

Sir how did you learn Persian? Is there any way to learn it through any book or online course ?
Althought there r books but u cant learn from them until and unless u live in thaht environment.

Sir how did you learn Persian? Is there any way to learn it through any book or online course ?
For an urdu ,pushto, koshur but mainly urdu speaker persian is the most easiest language u can learn. Most easiest of all languages. So never take persian as a challenge. Buy a book n study u will pick very fast. If u get a tutor then thats best. Plus there r multiple accents of dari spoken in iran n afghanistan which a nooklearner may not be familiar with.

P.s. I dont know farsi but some of my relatives do.

For an urdu ,pushto, koshur but mainly urdu speaker persian is the most easiest language u can learn. Most easiest of all languages. So never take persian as a challenge. Buy a book n study u will pick very fast. If u get a tutor then thats best. Plus there r multiple accents of dari spoken in iran n afghanistan which a nooklearner may not be familiar with.

P.s. I dont know farsi but some of my relatives do.
Bet it with me u cant learn persian until and unless ur in that environment even for 3 4 months , I passed through that phase . U can understand but cant write or speak it if u are out of environment.

Bet it with me u cant learn persian until and unless ur in that environment even for 3 4 months , I passed through that phase . U can understand but cant write or speak it if u are out of environment.
which environment?

Back
Top Bottom