What's new

Pak Afghan Border Clashes Continue

army or paf ney itna koi bekaar response diya ha k bass . sad afsos .
phir wahi baat ajati jo log afghan refugeees wapis ni bhej saktey wo kiya response deytey.

Last edited:
off topic but very interesting ......... for bold part...........

گجرات: جھگیوں سے شاہانہ بارات، اہل علاقہ حیران، دلہا لیموزین پر سوار
گجرات: (دنیا نیوز) گجرات کے خانہ بدوشوں نے اپنی شادی بیاہ پر تمام خواہشیں، حسرت پوری کرنے کیلئے پیسہ پانی کی طرح بہاتے ہوئے ریئس زادوں کو بھی پیچھے چھوڑ دیا۔

گجرات کے خانہ بدوش گوگا نے اپنے بیٹے محسن کی شادی پر دل کھول کر پیسہ خرچ کرتے ہوئے تیل مہندی پر گلوکارہ کی خدمات حاصل کی، تیل مہندی کی یہ رسم رات بھر جاری رہی جس میں نوجوان ٹھمکے بھی لگاتے رہے اور جشن مناتے رہے۔

guj-marriage-1.jpg

بارات پر دولہے کیلئے ڈیڑھ لاکھ روپے کے کرایہ پر لیموزین منگوا کر اسے سجایا گیا جس میں دولہا اسکے والد قریبی دوست سوار ہوئے جبکہ باراتیوں کیلئے 20 سے زائد لگژری گاڑیاں بھی منگوائی گئیں۔

guj-marriage-2.jpg

بارات خصوصی طور پر منگوائے گئے پتلی بینڈ کی شہنائیوں، ڈھولوں کی گونج میں جھگیوں سے نکل کر روانہ ہوئی تو ہر کوئی اس بارات اور سر پر کلا، شیروانی زیب تن کئے دولہا کو دیکھ کر حیران تھا۔ بارات کی کوریج کیلئے ڈرون کیمرے کیساتھ مووی بھی بنائی گئی اور دولہے کے دوست اس پر نوٹ بھی نچھاور کرتے رہے۔

guj-marriage-3.jpg

ولیمے میں دولہا محسن، دولہن ثوبیہ کے سیالکوٹ ، وزیر آباد ، گوجرانوالہ ، منڈی بہاوالدین ، بھمبر سے 800 خاندانوں نے شرکت کی جنہیں ولیمے پر دولہا کے خاندان کی جانب سے 20 من چینی اور 5 من دیسی گھی رسم کے طور پر دیا گیا۔
sir state having money and corrupt bastards hoading money is different! pakistan state is kangal we cant afford to fence western boarder.

1.To all those members who are cursing Army, Air Force, FC and General staff of Armed Forces, for not bombing with missiles, aircrafts and tanks on the infiltrators from Afghanistan:

Please understand, this is a hilly and mountain terrain. A section (10 troops) deployed on a strategic position, which maybe a ledge or hill top overlooking the border, can easily take out targets from a fair distance. One LMG is capable of suppression fire up to 600m with good effect. Combine that with other small arms like assault rifles, a fierce resistance can be put up. You don't really need 100 troops to combat 100 infiltrators on such terrain.

Since the FC is deployed effectively to damage the enemy, the requirement of other heavier arms is not required for defense. Reinforcements will pour in to relieve the posts from exhausted troops who have been fighting non-stop, to replenish ammunition and supplies, to evacuate the wounded and stand-by for the possibility of a counter attack.

2. To Those members who are surprised that armed locals have been called to take up arms:

These locals have been alerted since the enemy can very well mingle in the local population and look like one of them, therefore the locals have been asked to stay alert and report anything wherever they go. These efficient people started a march towards the border to help the forces, this was NOT required.

Secondly, Levies and Khasadars are formed from these locals, so its the national duty of this local force to protect Pakistan and its interests.

3. To those members who thought a large force of infiltrators got close to the border undetected:

There are tunnels and caves, in and around the borders on both sides. The Pakistani side ones have been detected during operations and have been destroyed, but this is a method of surprise used by infiltrators to get close to border or cross the border from these hide out places.

The main concern is if they enter Pakistan un-detected, but they were checked on the border and went down when came into cross-hairs of FC.

do you really think the Afghan government is going to give you approval to setup positions around afgan side of the ..too many people day dreaming on this forum
the solution is simple you have to take few manly steps without thinking for one min that afgan are our dearly brothers
1 st step close the border permanently no one goes their and no one comes in through road that includes nato shit as well
2nd step give a month warning to all Afghan in Pakistan to get out no more extensions nothing simply get lost to the shit hole they came out from .
3 rd stop all kinds of exports to Afghanistan and stop allowing them to use the karachi port permanently
4th if any Afghan is caught give them a 10 year sentence or they can work in our coal mines in Baluchistan or help us build roads for next 5 years with no wages or make them build the fence all the way til the end of Iran Pakistan border
5 th any Afghan found doing any illegal stuff in Pakistan will be hanged no mercy no more going through court or anything special military courts for them
6th tell all tribal people no one is crossing that border either they are with Pakistan or Afghanistan . those who will cross the border will be considered as enemies of Pakistan and will be shot on sight or hanged if caught
7th create a buffer zone anyone coming 500 m near our fence or border will be shot no warning or any game playing

IN order to implement all this you need the military to actually do what they are paid to do .anyone else is free to add on it
As I said the order should come from the Chief, and conveyed to the Agfghan Govtt. The occupation should be to protect the workers while setting up a fence and mining operation. Entry and egress should be from designated and controlled points. This is far more civilized than your suggestions. Please remember there are innocent people on that side of the border and irrespective of what you think they need to be supported. If you dont you will create more animosity with repercussions of more attacks on Pak soil. The situation is difficult and as it is the decisionj will be exploited to the full by the Indians and the Afghan Govtt. If we advise before hand and give a time frame of when we will be out we have a legal stance and we are protecting our workers. You cannot stop NATO supplies as its repercussions will shake the very foundations of your Government. You cannot do these things without justification and there is no justification at this point in time. As to dreaming or not,I consider it the flush of youth and will ignore it.
A

1.To all those members who are cursing Army, Air Force, FC and General staff of Armed Forces, for not bombing with missiles, aircrafts and tanks on the infiltrators from Afghanistan:

Please understand, this is a hilly and mountain terrain. A section (10 troops) deployed on a strategic position, which maybe a ledge or hill top overlooking the border, can easily take out targets from a fair distance. One LMG is capable of suppression fire up to 600m with good effect. Combine that with other small arms like assault rifles, a fierce resistance can be put up. You don't really need 100 troops to combat 100 infiltrators on such terrain.

Since the FC is deployed effectively to damage the enemy, the requirement of other heavier arms is not required for defense. Reinforcements will pour in to relieve the posts from exhausted troops who have been fighting non-stop, to replenish ammunition and supplies, to evacuate the wounded and stand-by for the possibility of a counter attack.

2. To Those members who are surprised that armed locals have been called to take up arms:

These locals have been alerted since the enemy can very well mingle in the local population and look like one of them, therefore the locals have been asked to stay alert and report anything wherever they go. These efficient people started a march towards the border to help the forces, this was NOT required.

Secondly, Levies and Khasadars are formed from these locals, so its the national duty of this local force to protect Pakistan and its interests.

3. To those members who thought a large force of infiltrators got close to the border undetected:

There are tunnels and caves, in and around the borders on both sides. The Pakistani side ones have been detected during operations and have been destroyed, but this is a method of surprise used by infiltrators to get close to border or cross the border from these hide out places.

The main concern is if they enter Pakistan un-detected, but they were checked on the border and went down when came into cross-hairs of FC.
This might all be true however those who argue why large scale military action was not taken is not because there was a need on the tactical level but because up till now our actions have been reactionary and as such inadequate.
When i say inadequate, i mean that our actions have not deterred the enemy from doing such mischief. They continue to take advantage of our shortcomings and do not shy away from striking at the right moment to inflict damage on us. This has to be deterred. A country like Afghanistan under no circumstances be allowed to do what it has done. A cost so high should be put on them that next time they think at least 10 times before attacking us and killing our men.
Even if the action does not require air crafts and tanks and a single LMG is good enough, fine by us but that LMG should not had stopped with a ceasefire on their terms, it should stop on ours. Let the bigger powers come in to try and stop so that they know that Pakistan would not sit idle while Afghanistan backed terrorists kill our men.
@war&peace @Areesh @pzfz

5ad4724fc5b28.jpg

Armed tribesmen arriving to Pak-Afghan border to join security personnel.

Ambush at Pak-Afghan border leaves 5 FC personnel martyred

At least five Frontier Corps (FC) personnel deployed at the Pak-Afghan border were reported martyred while 12 others were injured in an attack from across the border that started a day earlier,DawnNewsTV reported on Monday.

The attack, which was carried out from the Khost province of Afghanistan, targeted a border post in Laka Tika area of Lower Kurram Agency, officials of the political administration in Kurram Agency said.

According to MNA Sajid Toori, the skirmishes, which spanned more than 24 hours, also left at least 10 assailants dead and several injured. The bodies of the slain FC troops were recovered after officials from both sides held dialogues, of which MNA Toori and several others were a part of.

The political administration, however, has not yet confirmed the recovery of bodies.
According to government officials, scores of armed tribesmen from the Bangash and other tribes, at the request of tribal elders, had rushed to the border to support under-fire Pakistani security personnel.

Following extensive retaliatory firing, the security personnel and tribesmen had managed to repel the attackers.

On Sunday, Inter-Services Public Relations, the Army's media wing, said FC troops were fired upon from Afghanistan while they were busy in "routine surveillance along the Pak-Afghan border for plugging of gaps and making necessary preparations for starting fencing in that area."

"Pakistani troops are exercising maximum restraint so as to avoid any Afghan civilian casualties," the statement had said, adding: "military engagement is underway to defuse [the] situation."

An investigation into the firing incident has been initiated.

Kurram is one of the most sensitive tribal areas as it borders three Afghan provinces and at one point was one of the key routes for militant movement across the border.

Pakistan began fencing the Pak-Afghan border last year to prevent terrorists from crossing into the country from Afghanistan — an initiative strongly opposed by the government in Kabul.

The two countries accuse each other of harbouring their militant enemies — a charge both deny.

Amazed how much pessimism some of you have.

One of the captured Afghan soldiers, 20 killed 50 injured, they asked for ceasefire.

View attachment 466794

Don't be amazed. This forum has always been a hotbed for people who hate our armed forces. They'll believe enemy propaganda and circulate it as the truth. Others are just idiots. They listen to the negativity of these people and slowly but surely it washes over them.

I live in Britain, we have army who commits atrocities Worldwide, even has domestic scandals but you will never hear a white man speak against them. The propaganda value of the British army being a high tech professional fighting force is enforced right from ground level.

Meanwhile our people like rundi rona. Soldiers are paid to fight and die. Battles are won and lost, life goes on. Instead we have this 18 page display of pussy behaviour.

But would it make sense if you started complaining about precautions taken to thwart terrorist attacks?

They can complain if there are signs of a DHA in waziristan ....... but that is not happening right now. Complaining against check posts in current situation and times is malicious.

There's nothing wrong with precautions. I live in an army housing society which means i stop at a checkpost atleast four times a day but it's the behaviour that the locals face at the checkpost (again I can't confirm or deny this but it is a claim backed by thousands from the movement). They are supposedly abused and treated like lower class citizens at these checkposts.

They will attack Pakistan ,,,,,,,,,,,, just like 50s and 60s .....................
We need some actions instead of brotherly rona dhona............ And some those actions are:
1. Send all afghanis back home ASAP,,,,,,, Kick all the refuges no matter what....
2. Fence the whole border , then mine it and where possible trench it too........ A deep and wide and beautiful trench.
3. Increase or build more check posts(forts) on the border, make sure that fort have helipads in them.
4. Put latest radars and night vision eqm in those forts with CCTV on fence. Add some Field Guns and at least on KRL's MLRS in every 5th fort......
5. Have 50+ UCAVs only for afghan border , 24/7 air support,,,,,, kill every thing that moves.
6. Buy some dam Helis............... And give old cobras to FC,,, operated by PA..........
7. Give FC some old tanks , and buy 200+ MRAPS and IFVs for FC(kpk) only........ So they can use them in A+ zones.
8. Put jammers on whole border to block all radio broadcast ,,,,,,,, and start 3 to 4 Pakistani Radio channels.
Oh no... we can't do that, we need to spend the money on hospitals, schools and London apartments.

Afghanistan returns captured Pakistani soldier, 5 bodies

KHOST: Afghan tribesmen on Monday returned a Pakistani soldier they captured in a deadly skirmish along the countries’ border, as well as the bodies of five soldiers, the governor of Afghanistan’s Khost province said.

The soldier and the bodies were handed to Pakistani troops, said Khost governor Hukum Khan Habibi.

The dispute arose over Pakistan’s work on a fence intended to span nearly all of the disputed 2,500-km (1,550-mile) border, much of it mountainous and porous. Afghan officials have alleged that Pakistani troops crossed onto Afghanistan soil, prompting firing on Sunday by border forces and the local tribal force.

The two sides later agreed on a ceasefire. Border skirmishes in the area are common, although detention of a foreign soldier is rare. Each national government alleges that the other allows sheltering of Taliban militants who stage cross-border attacks.

The tribesmen handle security in their Zazi Maidan district of Khost.

The Pakistani military has previously said that two of its soldiers were martyred. An Afghan army commander has said two tribesmen were killed in the skirmish.

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2018/04/16/afghanistan-returns-captured-pakistani-soldier-5-bodies/

Well thats a peaceful gesture on their part to return the soldier they caught alive!

maybe because bombers came from the north.
so?

No curfew in Karachi? Are you serious? FATA is still a war zone and it borders a country which is in a state of turmoil, it is still contested for by militants, they may have been pushed out of FATA, but they are still there.
You need to educate yourself regarding situation on ground. You need to know a lot about what is happening in there and why they impose curfew

Karachi too was secured, it never seen this peace since last 70 years. Lahore also have check posts from what I've heard, I don't go to Lahore so can't compare. Pretty much all of suicide bombers origins were from western regions.

This war is far from over, few days ago 2 suicide jackets were recovered in Islamabad. They are waiting to revive 2008-2014 era.

Nationalists keep blaming operations but there must be a reason why terrorism is down 90%. At one hand they hold state responsible for every attack but also don't want operations against terrorists and are playing ethnic card to create doubts. Just like TTP did in 00's by playing islamic card.
No one is demanding removal of check posts from the area, you need to look at situation from a neutral perspective, PTM never ever demanded removal of check posts they always complained about their attitude on check posts, yes they do question checkposts performance by asking, how many attacks has been prevented due to these checkpost? a single incident, when someone with explosive materials caught on a checkpost

so?

You need to educate yourself regarding situation on ground. You need to know a lot about what is happening in there and why they impose curfew
I am more than well informed of the ground realities, FATA is still being contested for; militants are still present in the local population and are in large numbers and move freely across the porous border, to stop them from entering deeper into the state check posts and curfews are needed. You asked why there were no curfews in Karachi and I told you that you're wrong, maybe you should educate yourself about the ground realities. Ciao

FATA was under direct TTP rule. That is had to be done in cities they were never freely roaming around but hiding so they were taken out that way. Tribal areas were in direct control of TTP and they were running their entire system from there
Is it still under TTP control?
I don't know about other roads but Bannu is and was not under TTP control ever, why did they impose curfew on Bannu -MiranShah road every Sunday? I know some incidents on that specific road where many people (Residents of Bannu, not from Miran Shah) died because they can't get urgent medical treatment because they can't get to Bannu city for medical checkup.
A person previously a supporter of PML-N is now supporting PMAP/ANP and their separatist agenda, once said to me, on each Sunday I can travel to Kabul but not to my own city.

militants are still present in the local population and are in large numbers and move freely across the porous border,
Even I know where these militants stay at night when they cross the POROUS border.

to stop them from entering deeper into the state check posts and curfews are needed
check posts ok. but does they have signed with Army that we will only travel on Sunday, that's why Army imposes curfew only on Saturday/Sunday?

You asked why there were no curfews in Karachi and I told you that you're wrong, maybe you should educate yourself about the ground realities
You may not know what curfew actually mean in practice

Is it still under TTP control?
I don't know about other roads but Bannu is and was not under TTP control ever, why did they impose curfew on Bannu -MiranShah road every Sunday? I know some incidents on that specific road where many people (Residents of Bannu, not from Miran Shah) died because they can't get urgent medical treatment because they can't get to Bannu city for medical checkup.
A person previously a supporter of PML-N is now supporting PMAP/ANP and their separatist agenda, once said to me, on each Sunday I can travel to Kabul but not to my own city.

Even I know where these militants stay at night when they cross the POROUS border.

check posts ok. but does they have signed with Army that we will only travel on Sunday, that's why Army imposes curfew only on Saturday/Sunday?

You may not know what curfew actually mean in practice
No more curfews are taking place but yes when TTP guys come and strike some time it's done. Tribal areas were under TTP rule even now some areas have heavy presence of TTP guys. Janab we are not fighting easy war. Still we have performed better and Tribal areas are returning to normalcy but it would take time. Those who have delusion that in 2 to 3 years mass of 70 years can ago away are just being delusional

Back
Top Bottom