What's new

PAF to get hi-tech Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System

can these Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System integrated with JF-17 ?

can these Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System integrated with JF-17 ?

i think it will use chinaes system in block 2 dont know abput block 1 may be it can because its HMCS liks with the sidewinder misslile :agree:

i think it will use chinaes system in block 2 dont know abput block 1 may be it can because its HMCS liks with the sidewinder misslile :agree:
South African, I think...

My question is that, can they be integrated or not ? I am not asking which one will be used !
The answer is stright, why would they be looking into it if it were not integratable?.....

you post image of F-35 helmet sir

for f-16 we will get JHMS

jhms.png
imran bhai i posted right picture
if i m wrong than kindly you post right image

Please stop playing games!! War is serious business! Before you get the Su-30 or SU 35s in your JHMCS, you would have been roasted with their BVR weapons like the K-100/R-100 and Novator's R-172S-1 AAM-L available with a booster pack to extend its considerable range performance to 400 km.

Cheers!

Well.. you answered a ridiculous post with another ridiculous post..
War is serious and realistic business.
Not best case ranges and lazy shots.

So very soon ... The difference between our older F16's and Block 52 will be negligible ( apart from range and speed ) ...
Isn't it just perfect ? :pakistan:

Please stop playing games!! War is serious business! Before you get the Su-30 or SU 35s in your JHMCS, you would have been roasted with their BVR weapons like the K-100/R-100 and Novator's R-172S-1 AAM-L available with a booster pack to extend its considerable range performance to 400 km.

Cheers!

Bro chill Video Games are no more what u think ok so buckle up

Does SU 30 MKI has this or any of The Indian Airforce aircraft.

The Mig-21 Bison.. the Mig-29..and the MKI all have helmet mounted cueing systems... specifically for use with the R-73 family of missiles.
But whether they match the sophistication and multiple capabilities of the JHCMS is a question.

The Mig-21 Bison.. the Mig-29..and the MKI all have helmet mounted cueing systems... specifically for use with the R-73 family of missiles.
But whether they match the sophistication and multiple capabilities of the JHCMS is a question.
Su 30MKI will use/uses Topsight 1. JHCMS was built by Boeing and Elbit and was derived from DASH 3 - built by Elbit. Tejas will use DASH 4.

---------- Post added at 07:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:50 PM ----------

Su 30MKI will use/uses Topsight 1. JHCMS was built by Boeing and Elbit and was derived from DASH 3 - built by Elbit. Tejas will use DASH 4.

The Mig-21, Mig-29UPG, M2K UPG and Mig-29K (of IN) all use the Thales/Samtal TOPSIGHT-I whilst the MKI will get a completely new HMDS during "SUPER" upgrade (will be the same one to be deployed on FGFA/PAK-FA so will be v.advanced and next gen but is still under development and under wraps) and the LCA uses the latest ELBIT Dash 4. All these are on par and in many cases far more advanced than the JHMCS, defence analysts have said as much.

The Mig-21, Mig-29UPG, M2K UPG and Mig-29K (of IN) all use the Thales/Samtal TOPSIGHT-I whilst the MKI will get a completely new HMDS during "SUPER" upgrade (will be the same one to be deployed on FGFA/PAK-FA so will be v.advanced and next gen but is still under development and under wraps) and the LCA uses the latest ELBIT Dash 4. All these are on par and in many cases far more advanced than the JHMCS, defence analysts have said as much.

Prove your claim of your mentioned "HMDS are much more advanced than JHCMS" please.

Back
Top Bottom