Lancers
Cavaliers
Comets
Meteors
Grey Wolves
Desert Wolves
Weasels
Swordsmen

Yaar, its just for fun. Its not as if any of the Topics on this Forum are being taken seriously by the Armed Forces. As for the idiots that seem to be getting a bit too serious - can't help it if they're f#*kin' retarded.

Aren't Squadrons usually in the plural form?
Griffins - Arrows - Falcons - Eagles - Panthers

Phoenix is a mythical bird. I've never heard there to be more than one, so the plural form may be incorrect.
Phoenix (mythology)

Kites - okay, but its sounds like the one kids play with. But Dolphins sounds like something you'd name in the sissy Navy.

Good Luck with that one. People here had issues with Scavengers & Vultures.

Well, maybe you could attach an image OR .pdf version where it gives the meaning. It'll save everyone money on the book & shipping cost.
Daring can be used as a plural or for a group of people to define their character. But you are right, every PAF sqn name is a plural with an S except for Ababeel

Corsairs
Sea Wolves (maritime squadron)
Makos ... Shark names for navy imo
Sea Snakes (maritime squadron)
Snow Leopards (long overdue) ... Maybe for helicopter sqn with PAA?
Desert Tigers ... We already have Tigers, this one doesn't sounds that great I think
Owls ... We consider owls as stupid in our culture though could be a nice name for a AEW sqn
Hunters
Duelers
Fencers...they don't kill though
Black Shrikes
Grey Shrikes
Butcherbirds
Archers
Lancers...army already got that one
Cavaliers
Comets...good name for aerobatics team.
Meteors...they crash and burn
Grey Wolves
Desert Wolves
Weasels...
Swordsmen...needs more imagination. Also more apt for ground forces.
If we are going with animal names, how about Badgers. They are small but tenacious and don't back down even against lions or leopards

Yep I'm down for Badgers. Preface with different colours and each service arm can have a badger unit (Red Badgers, Black Badgers, Mad Badgers, etc)

Corsairs
Sea Wolves (maritime squadron)
Makos
Sea Snakes (maritime squadron)
Snow Leopards (long overdue)
Desert Tigers
Owls
Hunters
Duelers
Fencers
Black Shrikes
Grey Shrikes
Butcherbirds
Archers
Lancers
Cavaliers
Comets
Meteors
Grey Wolves
Desert Wolves
Weasels
Swordsmen
Pythons. We don't have any squadron by this name.

To someone who doesn't know what Sqn 19 means, Should Look up history and do us favour.

To begin with Please refer to the book :

The open salvo on Indian Pathakot bases was led by him which really changed the course of Airwar in 65, Renaming such Sqn Is not only an insult but shows a lack of depth of history.

Sqn LDrSajjad Jaider is freaking living legends who leads a quite life in Islamabad

Great insight

No, I woundt, As this Piracy, One of the reasons why we are so used to of Freebies,
get that Book from Pakistan next time you visit or ask you relatives, I have given you online links,
In that case - Pass.

Not interested to learn the History about a name & having it shipped over.

If any of the (typical) arrogant and/or ignorant want to read up on FLIGHT OF THE FALCON by Syed Sajjad Haider, click on the link (below).

*.pdf Link: Flight Of The Falcon

Fighting%2Bof%2BFalcon.JPG
@salarsikander

Back
Top Bottom