What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

Few people know that the reason PAF remained intact and abreast of the Indian Air Force in 2019 is its integration of platforms. Project Vision of PAF is responsible for integrating and linking all PAF ground and airborne sensors including its sister services. IAF lacks here!
1691926298087.png

Few people know that the reason PAF remained intact and abreast of the Indian Air Force in 2019 is its integration of platforms. Project Vision of PAF is responsible for integrating and linking all PAF ground and airborne sensors including its sister services. IAF lacks here!
View attachment 945663
Hi,

Not anymore---since you spilt all your secrets---.

PAF has lot more surprises in their arsenal. And although IAF gives impression that they have learnt from their mistakes but it's getting clear those IAF hasn't learnt any lesson and would repeat same mistake in next faceoff.
Hi,

One that takes the enemy as a fool has a has a--------------------------.

BTW as @JamD said if you need any more evidence of the FAAZ series being reverse engineered SD10's, look no further.View attachment 942630View attachment 942631
Greetings

Are there any specs (Length, diameter & weight) released for FAAZ-RF and IIR.

I also found it puzzling why GIDS would feature a AIM-7 like missile as FAAZ-2. As far as I could ascertain the PAF never operated AIM-7.

Just looking at FAAZ RF & IIR immediately struck me how 'modern' these two missiles were in comparison.

Should the natural order of procession not be FAAZ-1 to FAAZ-2.

Thanks

P

Greetings

Are there any specs (Length, diameter & weight) released for FAAZ-RF and IIR.

I also found it puzzling why GIDS would feature a AIM-7 like missile as FAAZ-2. As far as I could ascertain the PAF never operated AIM-7.

Just looking at FAAZ RF & IIR immediately struck me how 'modern' these two missiles were in comparison.

Should the natural order of procession not be FAAZ-1 to FAAZ-2.

Thanks

P
Hello,

Unfortunately, there are no real details on them other than range. 100km for both. The PAF has ample stocks of Aspide though, but i think FAAZ-2 is just a bigger beefier airframe packed with more propellant based off of whatever is found in the SD-10, but tbh unsure

Hello,

Unfortunately, there are no real details on them other than range. 100km for both. The PAF has ample stocks of Aspide though, but i think FAAZ-2 is just a bigger beefier airframe packed with more propellant based off of whatever is found in the SD-10, but tbh unsure
Can only see FAAZ-2 on the GIDS website, not the original FAAZ

Hi,

Hi,

Who says underestimate. Train for the most scary scenario you can think of. Train hard. That doesn't mean India won't make big blunders. Indian mindset is pretty much that Air fights are match of two boxers if our is bigger and stronger we would win.

Who says underestimate. Train for the most scary scenario you can think of. Train hard. That doesn't mean India won't make big blunders. Indian mindset is pretty much that Air fights are match of two boxers if our is bigger and stronger we would win.
India is partially correct, they'll have both numerical and qualitative superiority over us.

Soon that gap will just be too hig. Do we just accept this fact or are we going to try build some kind of strategic depth?

Are there any specs (Length, diameter & weight) released for FAAZ-RF and IIR
Only information available is
Both have 100km range
Radar seeker of Faaz RF has detection range of 25km
IIR Seeker of Faaz IIR has detection range of 40km.

Hello,

Only information available is
Both have 100km range
Radar seeker of Faaz RF has detection range of 25km
IIR Seeker of Faaz IIR has detection range of 40km.
Thank You

P

India is partially correct, they'll have both numerical and qualitative superiority over us.

Soon that gap will just be too hig. Do we just accept this fact or are we going to try build some kind of strategic depth?
Economic gap yes but military gap is at its lowest and it's no where close to be corrected by India

If this renovation of air defence system is China made then it is not good enough.

What about UAV and flying bombs in the battle field.

Back
Top Bottom