What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

One of the factor but big factor was gulstream of Faiz Hamed then DG I

Oh I remember that fiasco! :lol:

Amazes me how small people get into big offices.

ohh yesss, It pissed Faiz really big time. Caused paratha his rank in the end :sick:

What this incident about? Haseeb paracha tried to stop the unwanted purchase of GulfStream for DG-I ?

If it is not something that will burn your guys wings?

What this incident about? Haseeb paracha tried to stop the unwanted purchase of GulfStream for DG-I ?

If it is not something that will burn your guys wings?
Not at all nothing like this but rather AC parking at AFB about which Paf had already apprehension regarding army's intentions. Some listening devices were also caught in that AFB priorly as well.

ohh yesss, It pissed Faiz really big time. Caused paratha his rank in the end :sick:

Oh didn't know about that tidbit. Interesting

Not at all nothing like this but rather AC parking at AFB about which Paf had already apprehension regarding army's intentions. Some listening devices were also caught in that AFB priorly as well.

The PAF wanted Army to keep it at Dhamial, but that was more of a taunt rather than serious suggestion :lol:. Also I heard there were two camps regarding who should buy and operate the aircraft, isi par hi bari tu tu main main lagi rahi thi.

Also, you would be pleased to know, the same ex-forces players who got the jet for DG I also got one for Monis Elahi.

Last edited:
Long ago it was also mupsow per him. This guy can’t stick to one narrative even:

tbh one wishes that at least some of his stuff comes true...like China transferring Qing-class SSKs with SLBM capability to the PN...

The PAF wanted Army to keep it at Dhamial, but that was more of a taunt rather than serious suggestion :lol:. Also I heard there were two camps regarding who should buy and operate the aircraft, isi par hi bari tu tu main main lagi rahi thi.

Also, you would be pleased to know, the same ex-forces players who got the jet for DG I also got one for Monis Elahi.
esse wessi tu tu main on who operates it, lekin masla nurkhan ka bit hogiya tha Paf said ok you can park at nurkhan just give us some land in DCI or khosar ISI ko agg lag gaya the :lol:

Back
Top Bottom