What's new

PAF revamped Air Defense Alert System

Pakistan should take a look at Gepards - this system made it possible for Ukrainian forces to counter Shahed-136 kamikazi drones in less defended spaces.

We have Oerlikon 35mm AA guns + Skyguard radars. Put them on Type 59 chassis.

No, with the Thales help.
FM-90 was not recommended by PAF but army was adamant to get them and even told PAF to take off some crotales of VA's.
I'm personally a fan of crotale so I'm biased lol

Why was army adamant?

Why was army adamant?
General Idea around this was army AD was not enough educated on use of correct system regarding SAM's & Radars or maybe they are getting it for cheap.

Pakistan should take a look at Gepards - this system made it possible for Ukrainian forces to counter Shahed-136 kamikazi drones in less defended spaces.

They might look at it but generally AAA are domain of navy & army AD. Paf is more inclined toward tech, tri service system integration, high value assets & Main battlefield command of national airspace.

Last edited:
General Idea around this was army AD was not enough educated on use of correct system regarding SAM's & Radars or maybe they are getting it for cheap.

They might look at it but generally AAA are domain of navy & army AD. Paf is more inclined toward tech, tri service system integration, high value assets & Main battlefield command of national airspace.
korkut- it was clear we r interested

Iss se ziyadah mere par jalte hain :crazy_pilot:
Can you elaborate upon the measures taken after the Brahmos incident, w/o "burning your wings" 😁

What/who was the 'main culprit' for such an embarrassment, in terms of air defence/early warning deficiencies??

Can you elaborate upon the measures taken after the Brahmos incident, w/o "burning your wings" 😁

What/who was the 'main culprit' for such an embarrassment, in terms of air defence/early warning deficiencies??
When ur higher echelons say no to do something about it than obviously what ever maybe the intentions u have in ur heart u can't do anything about it. It was picked up by 485 MCC well before crossing the border. Issue wasn't with the early warning of intruder, It was with the will from big guns. I'm not talking about the big gun in blue!
Additionally weak political stability acted as catalyst to whole process. If Government at that time was stable enough might have been a different outcome to all of this. Same happened in salala.

When ur higher echelons say no to do something about it than obviously what ever maybe the intentions u have in ur heart u can't do anything about it. It was picked up by 485 MCC well before crossing the border. Issue wasn't with the early warning of intruder, It was with the will from big guns. I'm not talking about the big gun in blue!
Additionally weak political stability acted as catalyst to whole process. If Government at that time was stable enough might have been a different outcome to all of this. Same happened in salala.
Are you saying , we "tracked, identified and allowed" an enemy missile, possibly nuclear tipped, to hit us w/o counter launching immediately?? That would be crazy. Did the "decision makers" 'freeze' in face of a MAD scenario??

Do you believe it was an 'accidental' launch, or some one went rogue, or this was 'carefully planned' to allow for an election stunt for the neighbours??

Are you saying , we "tracked, identified and allowed" an enemy missile, possibly nuclear tipped, to hit us w/o counter launching immediately?? That would be crazy. Did the "decision makers" 'freeze' in face of a MAD scenario??
We tracked, Identified and didn't countered it at that given movement as high up's only wanted to take decision according to aftermath. Decision maker was biggest phatu of all time. (And yes I a'm pointing towards soil colour)
Ops swift retort leader had to face the wrath of danda just because he challenged. It is what it is!

We tracked, Identified and didn't countered it at that given movement as high up's only wanted to take decision according to aftermath. Decision maker was biggest phatu of all time. (And yes I a'm pointing towards soil colour)
Ops swift retort leader had to face the wrath of danda just because he challenged. It is what it is!
So much for, "Khamoshi ko kamzori na samjha jaaye".....🤐

What a shame!!!

Could it be that the Indians fired it to test Pakistan's capacity for interception?

I think Pakistan just called it on its bluff and let it land, had they been wrong we likely would've seen retaliation at a similar level

According to Indian defence analyst Sengupta
"https://forceindia.net/feature-report/pakistan-diversifies-defence-imports/"
Pakistani Taimur ALCM is powered by Turkish KTJ-3200/3700 Turbojet Engine
Any truth in this claim or just another hawae teer by Indian so called defence analysts?
@Tps43 @farooqbhai007
Indian Anal_yst Prasun aka ze pakistan obsessed retard. Dudes kinda unhinged. He is not credible at all. Lmao in his original blog post he claimed Taimur/Raad was a chinese origin cruise missile from Tengden (very new company) so basically Raad which has been around for a decade was derived from a chinese missile that didnt even exist when raad was being tested. What a attention seeker retard and i wouldnt even give his claims 0.1% credibility.

Indian Anal_yst Prasun aka ze pakistan obsessed retard. Dudes kinda unhinged. He is not credible at all. Lmao in his original blog post he claimed Taimur/Raad was a chinese origin cruise missile from Tengden (very new company) so basically Raad which has been around for a decade was derived from a chinese missile that didnt even exist when raad was being tested. What a attention seeker retard and i wouldnt even give his claims 0.1% credibility.
Long ago it was also mupsow per him. This guy can’t stick to one narrative even:

Last edited:
Long ago it was also mupsow per him. This guy can’t stick to one narrative even:

1695378173178.png

what a retard. Dude has some disorder or something because his brain cannot comprehend pakistan making anything. Mr Analyshit termed Shahpar-3 as a chinese uav even though the chinese uav he said it was, had a totally different weight class and was much smaller than SH3.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom