What's new

PAF Jets participating in Yemen attack. CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is already training to RSK,,and helping Saudi Arabia or defending it is like defending Pakistan . Saudi a Arabia is heart of Pakistan so who all are talking nonsense shut your mouths.

Pakistan is already training to RSK,,and helping Saudi Arabia or defending it is like defending Pakistan . Saudi a Arabia is heart of Pakistan so who all are talking nonsense shut your mouths.

Haha. They treat you worse than toilet paper in their country. But people like you have slave ancestors, hence its hard to change your mentality. A slave always needs a master.

Hi,
Nothing bad in gaining experience off shore military operations

But you will also create unwanted enemies.Arabs are in completely safe zone dude.They have oil money and noone going to touch them. .

On topic:Now the level of influence of KSA in Pakistan is revealed.

I'll see what i can do, but if the news is authentic then 15 jets means a full squadron.
Good opportunity to demonstrate JF-17 to the participants. !!

my guess is Mirage ROSE or 5's ....
anyway i will wait for the news to be clear ..

why are u guys risking yourselves for others battles

We cannot trust on american media .. i think they are just spreading this new for propganda against pakistan ...

We cannot trust on american media .. i think they are just spreading this new for propganda against pakistan ...

then why not deny this in public, u guys are making new enemies without denying it
with threat of internal elements already prevailing

Misinterpreted by men. Men are not born of nations, religious groups. Allah intended no divions of humanity.
If ALLAH intended no divisions, then why ALLAH send humans to the world? where it have struggle to eat and drink, why their is no easy path , and why their is division of rich and poor then?

then why not deny this in public, u guys are making new enemies without denying it
with threat of internal elements already prevailing

I think Pakistan is being forced to join this war by Saudi Arabia.

I'll see what i can do, but if the news is authentic then 15 jets means a full squadron.
Good opportunity to demonstrate JF-17 to the participants. !!
Opportunity against some real anti aircraft weapons and well trained rebels. Lets see how JF-17 perform in Urban warfare if really sent to Yemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom