What's new

PAF Jets participating in Yemen attack. CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against saddam's army can understood but against rag tag rebel who don't have any air force, proper air defense or navy, why does ksa need help of so many countries? If I am not wrong then their defence budget is almost equal to India's defence budget.
double of yours this year they are gonna spend 80 billion

Hi,
Nothing bad in gaining experience off shore military operations

My aim in life is to go to Saudi, somehow become a billionaire, give Pakistani govt 1.5bn USD, then get 24/7 protection from PAF jets (rented of course) on account of security threat from RAW CIA ISIS RSS WWF UNICEF etc
It will be the biggest show off in history to all my enemies.
UNICEF WWF lol

Against saddam's army can understood but against rag tag rebel who don't have any air force, proper air defense or navy, why does ksa need help of so many countries? If I am not wrong then their defence budget is almost equal to India's defence budget.
Greater then yours,rest calling others for help means to draw them into hell of sectarian war....

CNN said.................... and we will believe? come on people we already have learned so much pure truth from CNN.BBC and Fox news :nono:

Allah divided us into nations and tribes himself.
This is what comes out of quoting things that you do not know. Why did Allah SWT divide us into nations and tribes? You out of ignorance or knowingly avoided using the word which completes the sentence.The word if you want to know is"le taarafu" which means "so that you know each other", not that you degrade each other on the basis of which family they are born in or what is the colour of their skin or how much money they have.
For the next time please avoid using the Quran to support a flawed logic. You will fail miserably plus you will incur the wrath of Allah SWT on the day of judgrment. I say this only for your betterment. Allah SWT has expressed His anger at people who use His book to make fun of it or Him (like quoting it in correctly or incompletely to change its meaning).Please make istaghfar and dont repeat it again.
Wasalam.
Araz

This is what comes out of quoting things that you do not know. Why did Allah SWT divide us into nations and tribes? You out of ignorance or knowingly avoided using the word which completes the sentence.The word if you want to know is"le taarafu" which means "so that you know each other", not that you degrade each other on the basis of which family they are born in or what is the colour of their skin or how much money they have.
For the next time please avoid using the Quran to support a flawed logic. You will fail miserably plus you will incur the wrath of Allah SWT on the day of judgrment. I say this only for your betterment. Allah SWT has expressed His anger at people who use His book to make fun of it or Him (like quoting it in correctly or incompletely to change its meaning).Please make istaghfar and dont repeat it again.
Wasalam.
Araz

You're right I guess. There can be brave lohars too, which Nawaz isn't one though.

well ignoring the authenticity of the news and taking it on face value...this might not be as bad news as some think...i mean Pakistan has officially recognized that they are going to side with SA...so a little help or a bit more than little might not make that much of a difference...on the brighter side PAF will get some real training exercise in hot zone...the very low probability of loosing one such machine might also give them chance to horn their skills...no??

Have faith in ALLAH and trust the right Sharif who I hope isn't gonna mess up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom