What's new

PAF Jets participating in Yemen attack. CNN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan is not there yet but International powers would love to see us engaged .....we might get engaged ...but not inside Yemen ....!

Sorry to say much but doesn't Pakistan army makes most of its decisions on its own. I mean Nawaz can't really dictate army.
wrong perception...army is a major player in defense related decisions as in any other country but PM is free to take any decision he seems fit

Bad title

Are these jets really attacking? They might just be stationed to protect the borders.

For example, the picture says 150,000 troops. Are they inside Yemen? No.

And in comes all the "OMG I knew it nawaz slave of Saudi, dolla dolla khoor," etc.

PA is there to protect Saudi from an attack, there will be no boots on ground in Yemen. If Iran or anyone think that this is provocation then we really do have a problem.

There is nothing wrong in offering protection to an ally.

Last edited:
if true ,what do you call a nation which does the same thing again and again and expect to get a different result @Spring Onion.

We call it United States of America :D

try try again wins the race.

If Yemeni government is inviting foreign help against the rebels you can think over it. I am not sure if we are really involved until an official statement from Govt of Pakistan.

Even if it is true it will not be having anything to do with your bold part of the statement :)

Against saddam's army can understood but against rag tag rebel who don't have any air force, proper air defense or navy, why does ksa need help of so many countries? If I am not wrong then their defence budget is almost equal to India's defence budget.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom