What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

Why would USA care or give a shit about what Pakistan does to India?There is no restriction on use or secret deactivation chip.

Why would USA destroy the reputation of their excellent machines to protect a third rated airforce like India’s ?

They love everytime F16 performs well…. It brings them billions of dollars of additional sales.

Am I the only one to notice that F16s have got enormous amounts of new sales since we spanked India ??? Did we hear any sale of Su30??

Now imagine if USA was to say publicly hey Pakistan you can’t cross the border or fire AMRAAM on Sangis….. who would buy their planes ???

Because USA withdrew its troops from Afghanistan, Pakistan has no use for USA, and you are an Islamic country, USA (Israel) does not want Islamic countries to possess nuclear weapons.

USA needs India to balance China. India is valuable to USA.

As for F16, Pakistan and India cannot damage its reputation. Your threat is meaningless.

Last edited:
So basically your uncle used public money for personal enjoyment? They fired whole rounds for fun! Amazing. Idk under which law army officers do that? And under which head those expenses are counted? It is pretty frequent, I know that and should be discouraged.
For those with limited military background will not understand military culture. It is very different from civilian culture. So having your kid sit on a tank or stand next to an artillery gun and take a shot is not wasting funds. These weapons and their men are constantly tested. And likelihood is that a child standing there getting some thrills is not adding to the exchequer bill. Weapons and rounds are constantly tested. And just clicking on a trigger is 5% of what goes into firing that weapon without a failure. So though the kid fired it, the crew had to run through their motions to make sure the weapon operated. That training is essential.
The part that is truly disappointing is that less and less kids like us with this level of experience and access go on to join the military. Military in large measure is about tradition, culture and generational involvement. It is this multigenerational involvement that keep the institution strong otherwise the stock becomes weak. That for me is the bigger tragedy here than a kid taking a shot. Also this is exactly why our fathers and uncles do this to us, so we would develop the love and joy for the arms. When we don’t join their efforts and our obligations both fall short.

Why doesn't Pakistan consider replacing the Mirage with F16?

Because of this strategic weapons they carry:

87418910_1345750808965204_1763652698613219328_n.jpg

F16s cannot be upgraded to carry these babies.

Sheik Rasheed said today PM maybe Cheif guest at induction ceremony before 23rd March

Last edited by a moderator:
For those with limited military background will not understand military culture. It is very different from civilian culture. So having your kid sit on a tank or stand next to an artillery gun and take a shot is not wasting funds. These weapons and their men are constantly tested. And likelihood is that a child standing there getting some thrills is not adding to the exchequer bill. Weapons and rounds are constantly tested. And just clicking on a trigger is 5% of what goes into firing that weapon without a failure. So though the kid fired it, the crew had to run through their motions to make sure the weapon operated. That training is essential.
The part that is truly disappointing is that less and less kids like us with this level of experience and access go on to join the military. Military in large measure is about tradition, culture and generational involvement. It is this multigenerational involvement that keep the institution strong otherwise the stock becomes weak. That for me is the bigger tragedy here than a kid taking a shot. Also this is exactly why our fathers and uncles do this to us, so we would develop the love and joy for the arms. When we don’t join their efforts and our obligations both fall short.
you brother have a point but on a personal level the tradition lives on n is very strong in our family. the fact that it's our fifth-gen now in the army testifies to that fact.

From my analysis, we are entering a period of total wars, where every man, woman, child will have to fight for their survival.
baki ALLAH knows best.

you brother have a point but on a personal level the tradition lives on n is very strong in our family. the fact that it's our fifth-gen now in the army testifies to that fact.

From my analysis, we are entering a period of total wars, where every man, woman, child will have to fight for their survival.
baki ALLAH knows best.
Yaar you are a better man than I am. I come from a multi-generational family of military men. Highly decorated and given the highest charge in this nation and throughout all rungs of the system. I have unfortunately seen an erosion in my and the younger generation. They rather go off to the UK or USA for further studies (sometime prodded by the very men in uniform), or do a banking job etc. It is strange, hoping this idiocy is just our fam, but I do see this beyond us as well. Proud that you have managed to maintain it.

Anyone remember Run Joe playing on PTV in the afternoon during the early days of Zia's martial law?

Yaar you are a better man than I am. I come from a multi-generational family of military men. Highly decorated and given the highest charge in this nation and throughout all rungs of the system. I have unfortunately seen an erosion in my and the younger generation. They rather go off to the UK or USA for further studies (sometime prodded by the very men in uniform), or do a banking job etc. It is strange, hoping this idiocy is just our fam, but I do see this beyond us as well. Proud that you have managed to maintain it.

Anyone remember Run Joe playing on PTV in the afternoon during the early days of Zia's martial law?
tbh I think the general lack of progress in Pakistan likely encourages many officers to steer their kids to look abroad. In fact, many officers retire and leave Pakistan to embark on that very journey. In turn, their kids (e.g., myself) are largely disconnected from pursuing military service in Pakistan. If the country had been better and people stayed, I'm sure we would've seen multi-generational engagement.

no brother its not about being better or worse as this is not a competition. I think the reason for that is more to do with the fact that ppl move on with the expansion of one's horizon. Plus the army has also decided to expand its stock n move away, some wt from its traditional recruiting grounds.
now we see lots of ppl from sind n even baluchistan in the army which is good for the army and country as a whole

tbh I think the general lack of progress in Pakistan likely encourages many officers to steer their kids to look abroad. In fact, many officers retire and leave Pakistan to embark on that very journey. In turn, their kids (e.g., myself) are largely disconnected from pursuing military service in Pakistan. If the country had been better and people stayed, I'm sure we would've seen multi-generational engagement.
Actually it is the general abundance in progress in Pakistan and the expansion in horizon that we see ppl move away from traditional jobs.
The ppl who decide to move out of Pakistan is not even a fraction the over whelming majority still live here, not because they have no other option but because the choose to.
N nothing wrong with the country its just some ppl who bring it bad name

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom