What's new

PAF J-10C News, Updates and Discussion

I don't think they will need them past 2030 as they will likely shift to 5th generation stealth around 2028-2029
The design life of J10A body is 4000 hours, and mandatory retirement life is 7000 hours.
The first batch of J10A began service in 2004. The first batch of J10A compulsory decommissioning should expire in 2029, but the Chinese Air Force usually retires fighters according to the design life. Therefore, J10A has entered the retirement cycle in PLAAF.
I don't think PAF will choose a group of aircraft that have begun to retire.

Senator Aon Abbas just confirmed the purchase of J-10C (which he btw in the flow said JC-10, but we all know what he meant) in Hard Talk Show of Mowed Pirzada. Watch 5:35 onward.

JC-10 again ....

1644510813477.png

I don't think they will need them past 2030 as they will likely shift to 5th generation stealth around 2028-2029
This idea isn't for that timeframe. It would be for a couple of years from now once paf likes it's j10c and don't have enough fund for more new j10c. I have no idea how much money paf has, but it does have a lot of aircraft to replace. Including all of the f16s.

This idea isn't for that timeframe. It would be for a couple of years from now once paf likes it's j10c and don't have enough fund for more new j10c. I have no idea how much money paf has, but it does have a lot of aircraft to replace. Including all of the f16s.
Pakistan F-16s were upgraded in 2010-14 to Blk 52 standards so they most likely will stay here for atleast 10-15 years and therefore will most likely be replaced by 5th gen aircraft. And if by any , any chance Pakistan Pak-US relations improve in next 5-7 years and these get upgraded to blk 70 standards ,these F-16s will stay here till 2045-50.

Pakistan F-16s were upgraded in 2010-14 to Blk 52 standards so they most likely will stay here for atleast 10-15 years and therefore will most likely be replaced by 5th gen aircraft. And if by any , any chance Pakistan Pak-US relations improve in next 5-7 years and these get upgraded to blk 70 standards ,these F-16s will stay here till 2045-50.
18 out of 75 are Block 52...

Pakistan F-16s were upgraded in 2010-14 to Blk 52 standards so they most likely will stay here for at least 10-15 years and therefore will be replaced by 5th gen aircraft. And if by, any chance Pakistan Pak-US relations improve in the next 5-7 years and these get upgraded to blk 70 standards these F-16s will stay here till 2045-50.
Actually, I fully expect relations to improve drastically between the two, especially as the US slowly realizes what every sane-expert concluded a long time ago, India isn't gonna do what the US wants, and outside of China, they have no interests in common.

Actually, I fully expect relations to improve drastically between the two, especially as the US slowly realizes what every sane-expert concluded a long time ago, India isn't gonna do what the US wants, and outside of China, they have no interests in common.
Do you think USA will balance a relationship between Pakistan and India?

18 out of 75 are Block 52...
The rest were upgraded with avionics packages and radar from Block 52+ Along with structural upgrades by TAI. They were also upgraded with Tape 3/MLU kits before that. 63/75 are equivalent to block 52+ in that regard. They however don’t have the CFTs, Some of the EW upgrades and the extra hardpoint of the block 52+

18 are new Blk 52s
13 are ADFs
Remaining 44 were upgraded to Blk 52 standards by Turkey in the 2010-2014 time frame . They may not perform exactly like new Blk 52s but they are on par with it.
Not exactly upgraded all the way to Block 52+ standard, they got the avionics, Radars, weapon package, structural and cockpit upgrades of Block 52+ along with support for the JHMCS. I’m not sure what was added in the MLU/Tape 3 kits before that however.

They’re still missing some of the upgrades to take them to Block 52+ standard (CFTs, spinal EW, extra hardpoints etc) but they’re not too far off from them, at least not weapons capability wise.

Back
Top Bottom