What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
See again you are going personal and insulting my Country .. am member of this forum.. am expressing my view... I really don't care about your nonsense... I don't see it happening, we still not finalized 100 + fighter jet deal... we are being offered production facility... mutual feeling...

May be or may not be.. i don't claim such things...
So why you posting your crap again and again, if think this news is Fake its none of your concern that we will get 72 or not and you did the lot of same thing (personal, country insult) here on PDF in past against Pakistani members and Pakistan, stop trolling @danger007

May be or may not be.. i don't claim such things...
none of your concern that we will get 72 or not, why you always trolled in Pakistani defense matters/threads @danger

So this Pakistan will get what is she giving back just the Afghan deal or...?
Looks like IK isn’t shy of keeping anything off the table....

Like @Irfan Baloch said, there is fire of galactic proportions across the border (something like that).

Hence them twisting in agony. Like I said earlier, there is more good news coming IA.
The USA usually trades “better news” for “good news”!!! Hence, they are still surviving!!! Otherwise, it’s like losing to the 7x smaller arch enemy and still remaining belligerent (in the cyber world)....

Heard somewhere that Turkey is buying jf 17s from us. Of course time will tell if true currently no official source.

Came across this interesting article and the exact figure of 9 billion dollars worth of deal. USA knows that Turkey and Indians have gone the Russian way with the large ticket items so why loose Pakistan? Why not sell them weapons and increase their influence exponentially and create thousands of new jobs. It’s win win for the USA .

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.rt.com/news/461877-pakistan-russian-weapons-offer/amp/
02-26/27/28 have shown Pak and India have no qualms to show off their latest gadgets in a manner and spirit of “sportsmanship”.....

*IK put forth the downing of the Indian fighter during an interview in the DC as if it were a match of a game

It is more of a wishful thinking rather than a factual reality. Yankees have blocked the deal of Ah1z . I hope it happens but chances are very slim. Let's hope our current fleet of F16 remains operational and we get permission for USA to use f16s for strike role rather only for defensive action

NO, THEY DID NOT!
pay and collect is what they said

although they did block the Atak from Turkey

True AH1Z were never blocked .... there is an outstanding payment due. Pakistan is told that they payment arrangement will be made as soon as America s sign off with Talibans hopefully in the first week of August and then a week later Inter Afghan dialogues will start and that’s where the real deals will be made upon success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom