What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Authorization for the new ones is limited to 24, not 36, for now.
Plus there is a "remote possibility" that these could have the higher thrust GE-132 engines, hence Blk70.
GE engines, have a better reliability rate in desert conditions, in comparison to PW btw.

The Current PAF fleet, all of it, will get APG-83.

Who is paying - I left that part our on purpose, I want these so called "Think Tanks" aka tin cans, to prove them selves, instead of firing arrows in the air, and howling in the wind, this is a good opportunity for them to redeem their credibility, after they fell flat on their faces with the C-17 saga.

Have a nice day!
PM me Sir?
Need to ask something.

#me too waiting for @Khafee leaks sir
Bro, until I get confirmation - 200% consider it no news.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice ... ...
This is why I told you so many times, Sudharja! Warna zindagi bhar log tumko isis tarha pagal banaiengay.
Liken majal hai ka koi change aya ho. Wohi dhet ka dhet. :D

Before making a comment like "how Pak people gonna pay for this" and some other nonsense make sure to read the comments from Khafee or The Eagle as they have explained it multiple times on whats the road map for this process...they don't have to baby sit little kids here...

Me and others, merely adding to subject and can discuss the possibilities like how and why it could have been done. The problem is with few minds that denies the productive discussion for the want of official source. For the time being, we can discuss the idea until and unless, source hungry doesn't have the satisfaction.

Do you believe that you are going to get f 16 blk 72 ..... duh... worried? May be you failed to understand the reality... am not talking about economics blah blah... i read tons of thread J 10, J 31, Su 35 etc... and now F 16 ... if have a source then quote it, if it secret then leave it.... if you want to open fantasy threads carry on... I come across plenty emotional posts on USA, can't be trusted xyz ... now everyone get into illusive fantasy world just because of one meeting..... F 16 blk 72 to pak is far from reality...
So why you have a butthurt if this news is fake from you're thought, that shows your (Indian) anxiety are high through this projected purchased, EVEN TST funds for our F-16 and Indian media/govt start blabbring about this fund, And 72 projected Purchase will from CSF (COALITION SUPPORT FUNDS) not Pakistan hard cash as various senior, professional and MOD members here on PDF, if you think this news wake why you're posting here, concern your PATHETIC country first then concern other countries India full of big problems,every thing is possible, you brainless twit @danger007

When you have no point .. but the personal insults..
then why you posting in this thread that show your (Indian) anxiety levels are high for this projected purchase @danger007

Last edited by a moderator:
if the injuns were not so retarded they would help Pakistan get/achieve parity with them to prevent Pakistan resorting to other last resort measures

So why you have a butthurt if this news is fake from you're thought, that shows your (Indian) anxiety are high through this projected purchased, EVEN TST funds for our F-16 and Indian media/govt start blabbring about this fund, And 72 projected Purchase will from CSF (COALITION SUPPORT FUNDS) not Pakistan hard cash as various senior, professional and MOD members here on PDF, if you think this news wake why you're posting here, concern your PATHETIC country first then concern other countries India full of big problems,every thing is possible, you brainless twit @danger007

then why you posting in this thread that show your (Indian) anxiety levels are high for this projected purchase @danger007
See again you are going personal and insulting my Country .. am member of this forum.. am expressing my view... I really don't care about your nonsense... I don't see it happening, we still not finalized 100 + fighter jet deal... we are being offered production facility... mutual feeling...

@Khafee is lot more reliable poster then the fighter jet pilot poster @Zarvan and other poster @danger007

May be or may not be.. i don't claim such things...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom