What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, unless I get 200% confirmation, I cant.

Btw, your profile is locked up so tight, that a PM is not possible.

Ridiculous on my part - although I've been a member of this forum and other sister forums since 2005 (here) and 2004, I've no clue how to PM you! I just tried but failed. I've edited the privacy settings to make it more open though. Perhaps @Dubious can help - last time he helped set up a PM

This is fantastic news F16 Block 70 /72 plus upgrade all F16 to V model.

Where will we get the money from? Ofcourse 210 million Pakistanis will foot the bill for our PAF.

i would love to be proven wrong on that subject since whatever way we go (if any)success should eventually materialize in the favour our people

i am sorry im not very happy with the way we make decisions because there is no collective thought involved in the process.. i mean if two or three professors can write papers to decide whether sampling or correlation should come first to form a distribution they why cant our decision makers cant ask few experts to form some hypothesis or work out some model..

very bitterly disappointed.... in 70 years of our existence we have not even shown willingness or ability to resolve our basic issues let alone very complex alone and im not disappointed with masses im concerned with people who drive big cars and live in big house.... perhaps sums up our past and future too!

Reminds one, of how villagers in the sub continent mourn a death, wailing and screaming.
!
Pakistan is a huge country, n with the passage of time the population of our country specially the rural folk have become more and more literate and also have acquired a better understanding of Islam.
So the style of mourning that u have described above has become very alien to a large portion of the people of this country.
I in the last few years have burried 4 of my cousins, who died while performing I.S duties in diff parts of Pakistan. The youngest being a Capt. And the oldest and the most recent being a full Col. One of these shauhadahs (a maj.) child was born 4 months after his shahadat.
In addition to the above burried my father along with a few of my other relatives.
So having gone through it all n that too in a village setting, have not experienced any thing remotely close to wt u have mentioned above.

So I take strong offence to wt u have stated above. It is ppl like u who generalize facts n brush it all with the same brush in one stroke.

If u still have any doubts than see the video of the coffins of the latest shaudhas of PA and see the how they have been received on their home coming. They have not been greeted by wailing and crying but by a shower of rose petals and with cries of ALLAH O Akbar and Pakistan zindabad.
Their might be instances of wailing and all but now in Pakistan at least they r the exception n not the norm.

Last edited:

look closely this video you may get the idea what i am talking about, world is reaching to apoint where it is trying to reduce the use of natural resurces that too very efficiently and in this part of the world we believe coal and gases can save us and if this kindda thinking reside in our systems (education and all) then im sorry i will blame people who are at the helm of the affairs OVERTLY or COVERTLY!

we are at logger heads with people who have the ability to develop structures and critical thinking is their part of soul not their system im sorry with this archaic mindset and approach we are doomed to failure.

You do know that Bill didn't drink that "plant in the video" purified water, he was drinking bottle water brought in from the US.

This is fantastic news F16 Block 70 /72 plus upgrade all F16 to V model.

Where will we get the money from? Ofcourse 210 million Pakistanis will foot the bill for our PAF.

In more ways than just money. But it is all in the name of national interests, as it should be.

out of question even if he took that bottle out of ***... sheer attempt to develop such a thing is worthy of praise

• j10 skipped for jf17
  • j31..doesnt exist what is that?? can you explain?
  • su35...flanker..never wanted or liked by PAF
  • f16..were acquired by cash twice in 1990s(3.4b$) & 2005 (3.1b$ with option of 5b$) at that time pakistan went to IMF too and economy was 4x smaller than what it is now

F-16 where paid but not delivered in 1990s...

The cash paid was also used for payment for storage... Such was the deceit from USA

More F-16 came after 9/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom