What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a waste of bandwith .. nothing is coming nor PAF is going for any blk 72. the best will be some used F-16 A/B mlued may be from Jordan or may be a squadron of newly build but slightly used blk52+.

the only thing that could happen is the Viper upgrade of BLk52+ and Mlued F-16 with an AESA radar. may be few more Aim-120C7's, HMD or AIM-9X.

I am not saying that it is true or false, but why are you all (injun/irani/afghani and their minions) setting your arses on fire and doing overtime to deny something that according to you all isn't even true?
Logical step for PAF is blk 72 easy to integrate state of the Art can outgun Rafale

Back in the 70's ~80's when we had a house in Khi, west facing houses always demanded a premium. :D
Sir exactly when do you expect this news to be made public?
In Imran khan September visit of unga?
Or if the draft with taliban took shape?
I mean your sources told you this is going to happen but can you give us some time frame?

Sir exactly when do you expect this news to be made public?
In Imran khan September visit of unga?
Or if the draft with taliban took shape?
I mean your sources told you this is going to happen but can you give us some time frame?
I cant give you a time frame, but within the next week or two, something should be available publicly.

I cant give you a time frame, but within the next week or two, something should be available publicly.
That soon.
Wao.. I was expecting Atleast 3
2 to 3 months. Let's see, I hope its true .
Anyways I see nothing planed between 2 countries like air cheif visit to us or something .

May be asif ghafoor has hinted something during Us visit some kind of surprise. [emoji85][emoji85][emoji85]
20190724_045242.jpeg

worth every dollar and effort that Jet

Whatever value the jet offers is up to Pakistan to decide, of course, whether it is worth the price, or not. Its abilities are above reproach by most accounts.

If thats soon that its essential apporved and just waiting paper work..i was thinking of 6+ months

Turkey is not dumb that they were ready to dumped out of F35 program just for S400. There was a whole reason behind it. Its better to explore Turkish S400 thread rather than aking here.
Question was not about S-400. There is something between the lines.
@gambit explained.
I do think when OEM export they have some safety measures so that their designs cant be used freely against them.

Why go to us and China, ask your civilian and military chiefs, how many shlongs did the feel? they even brought one to show the world. btw I hope you are not above the clouds or you won't understand anything

Bending over is what you Pakistanis do best. Ask the Americans, the Saudis, the Chinese... :enjoy:

CSF is compensation for logistical and military support given to US. They are funds that are directly reimbursed to Pakistan, which can use it any way it wants, including to buy US weapons. Don't conflate it with military aid, which is a completely different thing and does require the purchase of US weapons.

So, in fact, CSF can be used for things other than buying US weapons. That Pakistan used to either furnish its foreign reserves or buy US weapons was Pakistan's decision, not US.

You really need to do your homework.

Yes, enjoy the moment...while it lasts.

and I said you are talking because of your experience of Tejas, world can turnaround things pretty quick, especially if its an active product

I think you failed to understand what i said... i said, fighter jet is not toy.. to say readily available... you are pretty much off topic...

Pretty much mutual feeling... just some guys have emotional imbalance, either feeling excited or getting depressed..

So why you posting your crap again and again, if think this news is Fake its none of your concern that we will get 72 or not and you did the lot of same thing (personal, country insult) here on PDF in past against Pakistani members and Pakistan, stop trolling @danger007

none of your concern that we will get 72 or not, why you always trolled in Pakistani defense matters/threads @danger

Trolling ? How come... you guys pay more attention towards India... why you feel insecure.. am just talking about my point...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom