What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
what a waste of bandwith .. nothing is coming nor PAF is going for any blk 72. the best will be some used F-16 A/B mlued may be from Jordan or may be a squadron of newly build but slightly used blk52+.

the only thing that could happen is the Viper upgrade of BLk52+ and Mlued F-16 with an AESA radar. may be few more Aim-120C7's, HMD or AIM-9X.

Your post is full of contradictions man. First you say nothing is coming but then maybe some used A/Bs from Jordan and a squadron of block 52s? Btw, how is an aircraft newly built but slightly used at the same time?

Secondly, if the Vipers could get an AESA radar and new weapons, that is akin to the F-16V upgrade? So you gotta stick to your guns. Either nothing is coming, something might come used or newly built, or we will upgrade our existing fleet. You cant have your foot in basically all three possibilities that exist =)

Trolling ? How come... you guys pay more attention towards India... why you feel insecure.. am just talking about my point...
We are not obsessed India at all our media rarely quoted India, and then you look your media/govt which are start blaming/obsessed to Pakistan since pulwama attacks with no solid proof that terrorists comes from Pakistan and what happened 26/27 Feb;):enjoy: sorry to burst your bubble sir your superiority ego over Pakistan is nothing we did prove on 26/27 FEB, now who Trolling look at your negative ratings, you're trolling not me @danger007 :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

The $125 Million TST program will see an additional 60 contractors arrive at PAF bases for oversight. Since we already have them monitoring blk52 at JacobAbad, I would think these are additional personnel coming in for upcoming deliveries ?? @Khafee :)
I think it's about engine enhancement of current fleet not to police

SmartSelect_20190729-005640_Chrome.jpg
may be monitoring purpose...

I think it's about engine enhancement of current fleet not to police

125 million just for monitoring? And there was no monitoring until now?

Logistical support and services along with deployment of 60 personnel... end use monitoring..

So what is the Problem for that, you have similar monitoring Packages for your US military equipment, nothing special about its, and there is hope that will get Block-70 with this TST funds/package @danger007

If you have problem with my post just report it ir ignore it... i don't mind, am responding to that post.. if the deal not yet done then purpose of deploying personnel for logistical service and maintenance???

Logistical support and services along with deployment of 60 personnel... end use monitoring..
Yes its for logistics support - which mainly includes routine spares and minor upgrades/changes. No details have been provided though.

The end user monitoring mechanism has always been in place since day 1. Your post is making it sound like Pak govt is now spending 125 million for monitoring purposes which is absurd.

Yes its for logistics support - which mainly includes routine spares and minor upgrades/changes No details have been provided though.

The end user monitoring mechanism has always been in place since day 1. Your post is making it sound like Pak govt is now spending 125 million for monitoring purposes which is absurd.

Of course but it means some enhancement in the monitoring purpose...

If you have problem with my post just report it ir ignore it... i don't mind, am responding to that post..
So you you don't accepting the fact you have also Similar TST packages that US tech will not fall into wrong hand ( China/Russia) and Same goes to PAkistan (China) this the routine package by USA, nothing special about it @danger007

Of course but it means some enhancement in the monitoring purpose...
So there is a support package worth 125 million, and it includes end user monitoring as well. I don't know where you draw the conclusion of “enhanced monitoring” - what ever that means.
And on top of this its Pakistan making the requesting for enhanced monitoring and paying for it as well, which apparently was blocked due to cold relations between US and Pakistan .... absurd!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom