What's new

PAF F16-Blk70 possibly coming - TO BE CONFIRMED

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is a support package worth 125 million, and it includes end user monitoring as well. I don't know where you draw the conclusion of “enhanced monitoring” - what ever that means.
And its Pakistan requesting this enhanced monitoring and paying for it as well .... absurd!

As they already doing the monitoring thing.. may be they will improve the monitoring thing after recent saga..

As they already doing the monitoring thing.. may be they will improve the monitoring thing after recent saga..
Why would Pakistan request US for this and pay 125 million as well?

Anyway continue to believe whatever you like to - you may even believe these are all for just new cameras in space to track these F16s

This mean nothing we can't use our F-16 against India in any Future conflicts with India, we are free to use our F-16 against any enemy, this just logistic support package with engine improvements @danger007

Nada
They are very happy seeing AIM-120’s blow your jets out of the sky. As much as you can try to parrot that false insinuation.

Yeah yeah whatever keeps you happy.. doesn't matter at all..

The additional technical support will include end user monitoring of the equipment. My suspicion is that with India likely not going for F-21, and the additional fighters (likely Rafale) will heavily tilt a balance of power in the region, to maintain parity there may be some (if not all) of the claims that @Khafee made may be true. I am more inclined to think that there may a SABR upgrade (to F-16V standards), not sure how selling a bunch of new build F-16 blk 70 to PAF will fly in congress, ir how PAF would afford it, but upgrading may be doable and affordable. With that said, it will also be able to be used by trump admin to say it is a reliable way to keep influence in Pakistan (which US currently has nearly none). The additional logistics will be used to give tech support to the fleet during upgrade AND expand the monitoring process.

What i can say is i would highly doubt that US gives 2 craps that PAF shot down IAF fighters. Of course PAF can use it against IAF. AMRAAMs werent sold to shoot doen jets from Zimbabwe... They were to protect Pakistan. If there exists an Indian clause in the end user agreement, it will be taking the jets into Indian airspace and striking India... Not defending Pakistan. The US would lose all credibility of its defense products if that were the case. The event worked out well for the US. It showed the world that the US equipment still dominates everything, even against the Big Bad MKI, ruler of all the land, and even M2K whose pilots allegedly turned tail and ran. It shut up dumb *** claims that adding Israeli Jammers to flying shittt boxes will blind other fighters the idiotic way IAF claimed after flying bisons against F-15C (which had their radars turned off). It gives the Trump administration the ability to show congress that look, they pulled this operation off without us or even telling us...we need to have leverage. And it was all done while maintaining any end user agreement not to strike India with F-16s given that only JF-17 and Mirage were used in the strikes and F-16 was only defending its airspace.

Last edited:
Well I am glad it is all sorted out
What I would wonder is may be since the whole F21 India concept is down the drain

• May be Pakistan , can be the designated Assembling / Manufacturing partner for this F16 Block 70/72

It would make sense since our Total F16 Figures will exceed 100 crafts after new planes will arrive , we might need to attain certification to be a authorized manufacturer for the birds
Labor cost in Pakistan is low so it will workout well

USA owes 9 Billion in Coalition Support Bills to Pakistan's Military , so it would partially be used to claim the F16 Upgrades

Last edited:
Well I am glad it is all sorted out
What I would wonder is may be since the whole F21 India concept is down the drain

• May be Pakistan , can be the designated Assembling / Manufacturing partner for this F16 Block 70/72

It would make sense since our Total F16 Figures will exceed 100 crafts after new planes will arrive , we might need to attain certification to be a authorized manufacturer for the birds
Labor cost in Pakistan is low so it will workout well

USA owes 9 Billion in Coalition Support Bills to Pakistan's Military , so it would partially be used to claim the F16 Upgrades
Har cheez aihista aahista hoti hai. Aik dam se apko woh Assembly partner kese bana lein?

There will only be an F-16 plant in Pakistan when the rest of the world is on 8th gen star fighters. Make no mistake, the only reason any of this may come true (and despite whats i wrote above, i am still very skeptical) is because USA Needs leverage and influence in Pakistan. It is not to buddy up.

In addition to the support for Pakistan, the US also approved $670 million worth of support for India’s C-17 transport plane fleet.

Approval to support US-built aircraft for the two South Asian rivals was approved by the US State Department and announced simultaneously by DSCA.

Separately, the DSCA said that India asked to buy spare parts and test equipment for their Boeing C-17 transport planes, and is seeking personnel training, among other things, “for an estimated cost of $670 million”.

tbh your post is the most childish I have read in all of the 40+ pages yet.
Doesn't matter its assumption or hope, but its not fan boys nor a joke, nor childish. If nothing else, its pretty much of a possibility and something worth thinking and discussing about.

I am just wondering what's gonna happen to your childish face if this becomes reality tomorrow?
Tomorrow I will have a new face and infact better opportunity to snub me then rather than today ,For reading 40 pages and my post is AWFUL ,here are few threads care to comment on these as well .

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/russ...e-of-su-35-fighters-to-pakistan.571625/page-3

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-to-buy-40-su-35-or-euro-fighter-soon.446227/

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pakistan-may-buy-advanced-mig-35-fighter-jets-from-russia.615479/
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/j10-b-confirmed-credible-source.541554/page-3
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/pk-m...gle-shot-stealth-fighter-with-chengdu.594151/

Aram hai aur shall I share more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom