What's new

PAF F-16 mlu specifications and 36 blk 52+ prospects

if the PAF wants more blk/52s other than the 18+18, then negotiations have to be started fairly soon as the LM assembly line has only three orders on line for Morrocco, Turkey and Egypt, a total of 78-80 aircraft. at a peace-time production pace of 24 a/c per year, that is 3-4 years of work before the assembly line moves over to the F-35.

IMO EDA F-16s would be the ideal platform to get more F-16 blk/25MLUs.
I like EDA Option PAF should acquire couple dozens cheap Block 15's via EDA and run them through MLU via TAI and at the same time go for another 18 Batch of F16's.

I like EDA Option PAF should acquire couple dozens cheap Block 15's via EDA and run them through MLU via TAI and at the same time go for another 18 Batch of F16's.
PAF can also get used C/Ds (many are being retired now by U.S) and give them CCIP, does the same as MLU for F-16A/Bs.

Paf has also ordered AN/ALQ-173(V) as a specific equipment along with its f-16 block 52
Till now AN/ALQ-173(V) is only been used on USAF EC-130H aircraft

=http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/52145-alq-173-v-paf-f-16-block-52-a.html#post756939

=AN/ALQ to AN/ALT - Equipment Listing

F-16s for the Greek Air Force are being fitted with the Raytheon advanced self-protection integrated suite (ASPIS) II which includes Northrop Grumman ALR-93(V) threat warning system, Raytheon ALQ-187 jammer and BAE Systems ALE-47 chaff / flare dispenser.
F-16s for Chile and Pakistan are fitted with the ITT AN/ALQ-211 (V) 4 electronic warfare suite.
F-16 fighters for Oman will be equipped with BAE Systems advanced airborne reconnaissance system. Those for Poland and Morocco will be equipped with the Goodrich DB-110 reconnaissance pod.
The F-16 carries the Lockheed Martin LANTIRN infrared navigation and targeting system. This is used in conjunction with a BAE Systems holographic display. Block 50/52 aircraft are equipped with the HARM Targeting System, AN/ASQ-213 from Raytheon.

The export version of the Sniper XR pod, the PANTERA, has been ordered by the Royal Norwegian Air Force. The first was delivered in November 2003.

Israel, with the world's largest F-16 fleet outside the USAF, has ordered 110 F-16I aircraft, of which the first was delivered in December 2003. These aircraft have Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-229 engines, Elbit avionics, Elisra electronic warfare systems and Rafael weapons and sensors, including Litening II laser target designator pods.

=F-16 Fighting Falcon Multi-Role Fighter Aircraft - Air Force Technology

Based on US DSCA notifications, Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates have each submitted requests for 1,600 Enhanced Paveway bomb kits, as armament for their respective F-16 fleets.
=$161M in Enhanced Paveway Kits for… Whom?

Last edited:
Paf has also ordered AN/ALQ-173(V) as a specific equipment along with its f-16 block 52
http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/52145-alq-173-v-paf-f-16-block-52-a.html#post756939

AN/ALQ to AN/ALT - Equipment Listing

F-16s for the Greek Air Force are being fitted with the Raytheon advanced self-protection integrated suite (ASPIS) II which includes Northrop Grumman ALR-93(V) threat warning system, Raytheon ALQ-187 jammer and BAE Systems ALE-47 chaff / flare dispenser.

F-16s for Chile and Pakistan are fitted with the ITT AN/ALQ-211 (V) 4 electronic warfare suite.

F-16 fighters for Oman will be equipped with BAE Systems advanced airborne reconnaissance system. Those for Poland and Morocco will be equipped with the Goodrich DB-110 reconnaissance pod.

The F-16 carries the Lockheed Martin LANTIRN infrared navigation and targeting system. This is used in conjunction with a BAE Systems holographic display. Block 50/52 aircraft are equipped with the HARM Targeting System, AN/ASQ-213 from Raytheon.

The export version of the Sniper XR pod, the PANTERA, has been ordered by the Royal Norwegian Air Force. The first was delivered in November 2003.

Israel, with the world's largest F-16 fleet outside the USAF, has ordered 110 F-16I aircraft, of which the first was delivered in December 2003. These aircraft have Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-229 engines, Elbit avionics, Elisra electronic warfare systems and Rafael weapons and sensors, including Litening II laser target designator pods.

F-16 Fighting Falcon Multi-Role Fighter Aircraft - Air Force Technology

We have the equipment in place. But we need to get the F-16s MLU-ed fast enough.

=http://www.defence.pk/forums/military-aviation/52145-alq-173-v-paf-f-16-block-52-a.html#post756939
=AN/ALQ to AN/ALT - Equipment Listing

=F-16 Fighting Falcon Multi-Role Fighter Aircraft - Air Force Technology

Based on US DSCA notifications, Pakistan and the United Arab Emirates have each submitted requests for 1,600 Enhanced Paveway bomb kits, as armament for their respective F-16 fleets.
=$161M in Enhanced Paveway Kits for… Whom?

Why the Hell Israel gets 110 F-16s on top of what it already has? They haven't done shyt for WOT and all they have achieved is innocent civilians killed.

What bull shyt.

Why the Hell Israel gets 110 F-16s on top of what it already has? They haven't done shyt for WOT and all they have achieved is innocent civilians killed.

What bull shyt.

Because that is how it works. They get free and discounted stuff. They also get paid couple billions in military aid each year. They currently have more then 300 F-16s total.

Last edited:

What bull shyt.

There are America's baby as the saying stated daddy and son.. what more do you expect they get whatever they want simple as that.:coffee:

Hi, I have mentioned this many times and this is the last time I will. This purchase was a complete waste of money. Pakistan cannot even operate these planes with out the USA's consent, is dependent on them for spares and support, these planes are followed and tracked by US personnel, and are sanction prone. These planes probably have trojan horses in them, and will not funtion unless it is desired by the owning party.

Look at the day and night diffrence on how the PAF is treated versus the IAF. PAF F-16s are under lock and key, whereas the IAF is offered production rights on these planes in their MRCA program.

Currently Pakistan is a nothing but a Hijra Nation, bend me over but please pay me what ever you can spare, nothing but a bunch of beggars...

ANG don,t be so harsh on Pakistan.

They are not beggars

Its not easy to stand eye ball to eye ball against a nation 4 times your geography
8 times your GDP
16 times your forex bank account
Growing annually twice as fast
5 X as many genuine allies
bigger clout internationally.

PAKISTAN WILL BEG BORROW STEAL LOAN & EAT GRASS but will not be subserviant to India bully tactics

Hi, I have mentioned this many times and this is the last time I will. This purchase was a complete waste of money. Pakistan cannot even operate these planes with out the USA's consent, is dependent on them for spares and support, these planes are followed and tracked by US personnel, and are sanction prone. These planes probably have trojan horses in them, and will not funtion unless it is desired by the owning party.

Look at the day and night diffrence on how the PAF is treated versus the IAF. PAF F-16s are under lock and key, whereas the IAF is offered production rights on these planes in their MRCA program.

Currently Pakistan is a nothing but a Hijra Nation, bend me over but please pay me what ever you can spare, nothing but a bunch of beggars...

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom