What's new

PAF F-16 Deal derailed by Huge Corruption

You call this idiot a religious leader. Maulana diesel as he is known is purely a political mullah. And I 5hought you had something interesting to write!!!!
Araz

Please be fair Sir. What I wrote was pretty interesting, was it not? :D

Back to the topic, why single out the F-16 deal? When has there ever been an audit of any major defense purchase by Pakistan in an open and fair manner?

Hi,

This happened when the news all over the U S was that the sanctions on Pakistan are comingand eve then---they still went ahead and made a cash deal with the U S----nobody makes a cash deal with the U S.

Benazir kept the $150 millions----and then the sanctions hit---we did not get our aircraft----and now the Pakistanis are pissed off at the americans and the americans say---you fcuked yourself up----.

We have been blaming the americans for the last 25 years for the sanctions----.
And will continue to do so. Because Pakistanis on average have the IQ of a gerbil since the rest of it is kept unused to their lack of emotional control and constant interference by religious ideals built on matchsticks.

Please be fair Sir. What I wrote was pretty interesting, was it not? :D

Back to the topic, why single out the F-16 deal? When has there ever been an audit of any major defense purchase by Pakistan in an open and fair manner?

It was carried out once for the M2K deal after every officer in the PAF who had something of a conscience threatened to run riot if that purchase was made.
It was also done for Mansour ul Haq but that had a lot to do with finding a diversionary scapegoat so that other corruption(such as the licence production of the Mp5 as a "battle rifle") were left unnoticed.

This was a satirical piece by a Pakistani version of the Onion....

Although probably reflecting his thoughts !

Satire that might be uncomfortably close to the truth? :D

Back to the topic, I suspect that there will be many more acquisition deals for F-16s as other air forces retire their fleets, just like what happened with Mirages in the past. More deals, more kickbacks?

It was carried out once for the M2K deal after every officer in the PAF who had something of a conscience threatened to run riot if that purchase was made.
It was also done for Mansour ul Haq but that had a lot to do with finding a diversionary scapegoat so that other corruption(such as the licence production of the Mp5 as a "battle rifle") were left unnoticed.

Conscience in multi-million dollar defense deals? What a quaint concept! :D

Back
Top Bottom