What's new

PAF F-16 Deal derailed by Huge Corruption

Sir, please be fair. Senior military officers in procurement deals are no less shameless than politicos in asking for bribes. And that is a fact.
copy that and I agree with that not because you are saying it,
by the way you reminded me of "Pentagon wars" its a good movie with a depressing message.

copy that and I agree with that not because you are saying it,
by the way you reminded me of "Pentagon wars" its a good movie with a depressing message.

The truth is quite often bitter and depressing, but it is the price of freedom. The Pentagon is the place of the $100 toilet seats and the $1000 hammers.

The truth is quite often bitter and depressing, but it is the price of freedom quite often. The Pentagon is the place of the $100 toilet seats and the $1000 hammers.
just goes to show that why accountability and free judiciary is so important to prevent such blunders and crimes.
there will be always black funds , black ops and off the budget spends and programs even in the worlds most transparent and , fair and democratic countries but I say go for 80 -20 rule so that such corruption and scandals are exception to the rule NOT a norm

serving for an American corp has taught me how seriously US state takes the transparency and it sees corrption and unfair trade as grimly as we the faithful see Independent women with short hair challenging the status quo

just goes to show that why accountability and free judiciary is so important to prevent such blunders and crimes.
there will be always black funds , black ops and off the budget spends and programs even in the worlds most transparent and , fair and democratic countries but I say go for 80 -20 rule so that such corruption and scandals are exception to the rule NOT a norm

serving for an American corp has taught me how seriously US state takes the transparency and it sees corrption and unfair trade as grimly as we the faithful see Independent women with short hair challenging the status quo

Yes, after all we have it on good authority that women wearing jeans cause earthquakes! :D

Typical Chillah Mullah; you think everybody is bad and corrupt except your kind whereas the fact is, Chillah Mullah are the worst kind of people on the face of this earth. Idhar namaz, udhar londey baazi, idhar waaz, udhar chandey par ayyashi, idhar roza, udhar zameeno par qabza, idhar Hajj, udhar diesel permit. Manhoos aur bad-tareen loug jo is qoum par mussalat ho gye hein.

Sir app na to sedha nuclear strike he ker dali. :lol:

That was a bit harsh and very unlike you!!!Have you suffered at the hands of some Mullah? Unfortunately the things that have come to the fore are not representative of the whole community. However these things are brought to light in general to degrade the religion and deface the whole community irrespective of the work of a lot of very pious people. As to use of Chanda money, let it be known that it is allowed for people who gather this chanda/Khairat/others to take REASONABLE amount of expenses for their own use.However empire building in the name of khairat is obviously not allowed.
Araz

There was a very good article by Hassan Nisar recently...it was in Urdu. Captured my mindset about such hypocrites living in this country. It was titled 'Chori mera Paisha, Namaz mera faraz'

Yes, after all we have it on good authority that women wearing jeans cause earthquakes! :D

No that was Ayyan Ali !!!!!!!!!!

speculation with out real source
Abdida Hussain's book ..had it been all speculations ..this would've been challenged by the PAF ....And beside this ..Our generals are involved in corruption without any doubt !

Who has vented such rubbish. However you have to accept that undue exposure of women has always been a source of trouble in society. You can still be smartly dressed and yet covered. Somehow I have fouñd in the West that the really nice looking ladies are the ones who are decently attired whereas the ugly ones expose themselves more to gain attention. This does not include the celebrities who earn money by exposing their bodies.
Araz

There was a very good article by Hassan Nisar recently...it was in Urdu. Captured my mindset about such hypocrites living in this country. It was titled 'Chori mera Paisha, Namaz mera faraz'

No that was Ayyan Ali !!!!!!!!!!
So do you think Hassan Nisar is totally honest? This is a genuine ask as I have been away from Pakistan for a long time.
Araz

Here you go Sir:

Maulana Fazlur Rehman: “From earthquakes to inflation are caused by the Jeans-Wearing Women"

Back to the topic, the F-16 will likely remain the backbone of the PAF, corruption or no corruption.

Where there is public funds involved (like not those from your pocket or your daddy's) there will always be corruption. Not just Pakistan, but in the west, where they call it 'lobbying' 'commission' 'contract to create jobs' and kick backs.

If a private enterprise deals with another private enterprise, you'll be surprised how clean the deals are, even in Pakistan.....yet when any one of those private firms engages with the government, you can have all sorts of corruption.

So do you think Hassan Nisar is totally honest? This is a genuine ask as I have been away from Pakistan for a long time.
Araz

See, i am not entitled to make that judgement since i don't know him outside of his journalism and or editorials. I have not met him in person. Maybe he writes about our fallacies but in reality is a fraud in every day life? I don't know that.
So yea, while he writes, he seems to be brutally honest, but sometimes too much....that i feel he has some serious inferiority complex. But at least he is honest in highlighting the two faced personality of the Pakistanis.

Where there is public funds involved (like not those from your pocket or your daddy's) there will always be corruption. Not just Pakistan, but in the west, where they call it 'lobbying' 'commission' 'contract to create jobs' and kick backs.

If a private enterprise deals with another private enterprise, you'll be surprised how clean the deals are, even in Pakistan.....yet when any one of those private firms engages with the government, you can have all sorts of corruption.

Of course. At least Pakistan got a very good plane for its requirements, right? It's not like they got A-7 Corsairs for the price of F-16s. A few million here or there is small potatoes overall for a nuclear power.

Who has vented such rubbish. However you have to accept that undue exposure of women has always been a source of trouble in society. You can still be smartly dressed and yet covered. Somehow I have fouñd in the West that the really nice looking ladies are the ones who are decently attired whereas the ugly ones expose themselves more to gain attention. This does not include the celebrities who earn money by exposing their bodies.
Araz

Araz

Pappy----you need to visit Los Angeles-----then you will see what a lack of exposure is----.

Here you go Sir:

Maulana Fazlur Rehman: “From earthquakes to inflation are caused by the Jeans-Wearing Women"

Back to the topic, the F-16 will likely remain the backbone of the PAF, corruption or no corruption.
You call this idiot a religious leader. Maulana diesel as he is known is purely a political mullah. And I thought you had something interesting to write!!!!
Araz

Pappy----you need to visit Los Angeles-----then you will see what a lack of exposure is----.
MK
I will do in LA what I do here in London keep my eyes low and keep walking.
Araz

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom