What's new

PAF F-16 Deal derailed by Huge Corruption

Sage

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I don't know whether this investigative piece has already been shared on this forum or not ...in case of double post, it may be deleted/closed/merged.
x9943_50431981.jpg.pagespeed.ic.RLZPeO1XaB.jpg

Last edited:
It's was mirage 2000 deal by BB and AZ era then dismiss by farooq leghari

I don't whether this investigative piece has already been shared on this forum or not ...in case of double post, it may be deleted/closed/merged.

Translation please?

Having known Abida Hussain personally, let me just state here that she is one of the most corrupt and morally inept individuals i have ever seen in my whole life.
Everyone of the politician, civil and military bureaucrat is corrupt and immoral, some are more, some are little less. Besides, this article has been discussed ages ago.

Embargoed F-16s: The untold story.

Please close the thread.

Last edited:
Having known Abida Hussain personally, let me just state here that she is one of the most corrupt and morally inept individuals i have ever seen in my whole life.
This Rauf Klasra pretty much considers books written by retired USA Generals and sectary of state as word of GOD is enough to tell about him. Here his source is Abida Hussain its even more pathetic and hilarious.

Yes Yes off Course Rauf Sahib the way he uses government flat should be investigated.
Typical Chillah Mullah; you think everybody is bad and corrupt except your kind whereas the fact is, Chillah Mullah are the worst kind of people on the face of this earth. Idhar namaz, udhar londey baazi, idhar waaz, udhar chandey par ayyashi, idhar roza, udhar zameeno par qabza, idhar Hajj, udhar diesel permit. Manhoos aur bad-tareen loug jo is qoum par mussalat ho gye hein.

No investigation needed...... anyone who even has the slightest hint of how defense procurement / ministry works, very well knows that not a SINGLE file moves without money moving into pockets.......... all posts in these departments are highly coveted, sometimes even more so than actual command positions which lead to better ranks...... having said that, Abida Hussain is no angel, neither is Rauf Klasra..... most probably someone hurt their feelings and they had to print the item! :D

Typical Chillah Mullah; you think everybody is bad and corrupt except your kind whereas the fact is, Chillah Mullah are the worst kind of people on the face of this earth. Idhar namaz, udhar londey baazi, idhar waaz, udhar chandey par ayyashi, idhar roza, udhar zameeno par qabza, idhar Hajj, udhar diesel permit. Manhoos aur bad-tareen loug jo is qoum par mussalat ho gye hein.
I am just saying investigate How he is living in government flat and you will find many things

No investigation needed...... anyone who even has the slightest hint of how defense procurement / ministry works, very well knows that not a SINGLE file moves without money moving into pockets.......... all posts in these departments are highly coveted, sometimes even more so than actual command positions which lead to better ranks...... having said that, Abida Hussain is no angel, neither is Rauf Klasra..... most probably someone hurt their feelings and they had to print the item! :D

The story lies in the middle. Even with the most strict of contractual obligations, there a certain penalty for production costs taken which would not be that amount of money. Regardless, the Mirage-2000 fiasco is proof enough that massive corruption did occur through politicians and their cohorts within Pak Mil.. and it is likely that one way or the other they got their money which they wanted to steal.
After all, when they are able to make 300% commission for centrifuge equipment for enrichment.. supposedly sacrosanct..what are mere combat aircraft?

Back
Top Bottom