What's new

PAF F-16 Deal derailed by Huge Corruption

Well, how dare that untrustworthy bloody idiot infidel RAW/CIA agent opened her mouth about some "halal profit" of our such holy personalities?

Having known Abida Hussain personally, let me just state here that she is one of the most corrupt and morally inept individuals i have ever seen in my whole life.

image.jpg

Hi,

This happened when the news all over the U S was that the sanctions on Pakistan are comingand eve then---they still went ahead and made a cash deal with the U S----nobody makes a cash deal with the U S.

Benazir kept the $150 millions----and then the sanctions hit---we did not get our aircraft----and now the Pakistanis are pissed off at the americans and the americans say---you fcuked yourself up----.

We have been blaming the americans for the last 25 years for the sanctions----.

Tum aisey jaahil sey Rauf sahib ziada hi jaantey hein.
Typical Chillah Mullah; you think everybody is bad and corrupt except your kind whereas the fact is, Chillah Mullah are the worst kind of people on the face of this earth. Idhar namaz, udhar londey baazi, idhar waaz, udhar chandey par ayyashi, idhar roza, udhar zameeno par qabza, idhar Hajj, udhar diesel permit. Manhoos aur bad-tareen loug jo is qoum par mussalat ho gye hein.
Umm this is the way to talk bro. Get personal and get a Think Tank rank. And Admins will support you :)

I've read this article long ago on this very forum.

Its very old column but
Investigation ? :omghaha:
Even in constructions of walls holy men get their share.
It's all khao peo mauj urao

Typical Chillah Mullah; you think everybody is bad and corrupt except your kind whereas the fact is, Chillah Mullah are the worst kind of people on the face of this earth. Idhar namaz, udhar londey baazi, idhar waaz, udhar chandey par ayyashi, idhar roza, udhar zameeno par qabza, idhar Hajj, udhar diesel permit. Manhoos aur bad-tareen loug jo is qoum par mussalat ho gye hein.
That was a bit harsh and very unlike you!!!Have you suffered at the hands of some Mullah? Unfortunately the things that have come to the fore are not representative of the whole community. However these things are brought to light in general to degrade the religion and deface the whole community irrespective of the work of a lot of very pious people. As to use of Chanda money, let it be known that it is allowed for people who gather this chanda/Khairat/others to take REASONABLE amount of expenses for their own use.However empire building in the name of khairat is obviously not allowed.
Araz

That was a bit harsh and very unlike you!!!Have you suffered at the hands of some Mullah? Unfortunately the things that have come to the fore are not representative of the whole community. However these things are brought to light in general to degrade the religion and deface the whole community irrespective of the work of a lot of very pious people. As to use of Chanda money, let it be known that it is allowed for people who gather this chanda/Khairat/others to take REASONABLE amount of expenses for their own use.However empire building in the name of khairat is obviously not allowed.
Araz
Com on you are ruining it. He is RIGHT.

Araz
It was not harsh, it was downright ridiculous and in extremely bad manners but Araz I am through with these people, I really am. Those who induldge in all sorts of crimes yet do not claim to be religious and pious are far better than those who commit all those crimes behind the veil of Islam and earn bad name both for 'real' Muslims and for Islam. I guess most of us have gone through a phase when we were very inclined towards Islam and wanted to learn it through joining tableeghi jamaat etc. However, when we get to observe them up close, its disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. How many turned away, in fact began to hate Islam due to these neem Mullah types. Yet they have audacity to question the actions and motives of others. It was 'shaqshaqa', not planned but just came out like that. This Zarvan is coming over my nerves now.

It was not harsh, it was downright ridiculous and in extremely bad manners but Araz I am through with these people, I really am. Those who induldge in all sorts of crimes yet do not claim to be religious and pious are far better than those who commit all those crimes behind the veil of Islam and earn bad name both for 'real' Muslims and for Islam. I guess most of us have gone through a phase when we were very inclined towards Islam and wanted to learn it through joining tableeghi jamaat etc. However, when we get to observe them up close, its disgusting, disgusting, disgusting. How many turned away, in fact began to hate Islam due to these neem Mullah types. Yet they have audacity to question the actions and motives of others. It was 'shaqshaqa', not planned but just came out like that. This Zarvan is coming over my nerves now.
I just asked just investigate where he lives and other things you will find many things far more disgusting than you ever imagined.

Having known Abida Hussain personally, let me just state here that she is one of the most corrupt and morally inept individuals i have ever seen in my whole life.
lol wrong
I thought it was her cousin in crime Faisal, . the would be husband of BB

but she somehow married Zardari instead

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom