What's new

PAF Chief in Washington

You want to know worst case scenario with Russia? You can see as of today that Putin didnt forget the cold war. Do you think they will forget the nation who was at the forefront of destroying them? Do you really think incase of war against India Russians will keep providing the spare and ammo? Look we had f16s US blocked us refused us but guess what even with all of this we got everything for f16s through back channels especially thanks to Turkey and till this day its the best aircraft in our armor.Can you disagree with that?As i said if it was Chinese offer i would support it eyes closed and if their 5th Gen is perfected and inducted by 2022 then by 2025 we can have one or two squadrons.
Never trust Russians plz understand that.
Again EF uses same armament as f16 and in much better and effective way giving our F16 pilots a better info/advantage as well. Imagine 8 f16s fully armed supported by fully Armed EF it can guide F16s AIM-120s as well and to better range. So taking our top two platforms to next level. If any of you watched Dragonball Z then the example is kind of fusion where Vageta and Goku merge and become Vegeto more powerful and ultimate warrior.
EF is a front line fighter for 4 countries Brits/Spain/Germany/Itlay and these countries will continue to make EF better and better. SU35 on the other hand well Russians are looking at 5th Gen tech and if they end not finding another customer they might not care for it. PS its smart Brains from one country Russia VS smart Brains from 4 smart countries. My argument is clear regarding now and future.

Oh come on you think we are that bigger a fool to trust Russia ............. ahhhhhhhh .... we are even bigger fools to trust US of Asses and guess what @MastanKhan sahab think we are going to do it again with f35 ....:woot:

Can anyone confirm as what does this concerns....apparently an aircraft called E-3T. ???

Hadi Aziz | Oct 15th, 2015 | 10:11 pm Oct 15th, 2015 | 0

tstory9-15102015.gif

sohail-aman.jpg

- See more at: The News Tribe | Breaking News, Latest Pakistan News, Fashion, Business, Sports, Technology

I have read the same aircraft mentioned elsewhere, just wondering if these types have been assisting PAF in carrying out some of the more difficult missions against the terrorists. ???
well one can't rule out that possibility. But if true, then this raises concerns about capability of our own awacs.
you should try to get some info on this.

well one can't rule out that possibility. But if true, then this raises concerns about capability of our own awacs.
you should try to get some info on this.

Our AWACS are perfect for their mission objectives but there are certain other aircraft for certain dedicated missions.
Anyways that's just a speculation, media will print any thing these days.

I am sorry to say the kind of attitude you have shows the real lack of confidence. Do you think Indians ko kisi pagal kuttay nay kata ha that they went for rafales instead of SU35? Their M2000s and Rafales Trust me when i say this
1. 72 SU35 will end up costing us more than if not equal to EF. Integrating the new platform like SU35 from scratch will be longer and expensive option compare to Eurofighter. We can train crews in Saudi Arabia and if we really go for EF we can invite Saudis EF to Pakistan for exercise way before EFs comes to Pakistan. We will have maintenance as well as flying crew ready for job on day 1. We cant do that in regard to SU35 since no one close to us uses such platform and i am not talking about PLAAFs SU30s.
2. We wont have to place separate orders for Armament and will have weapons hot when EF arrives in Pakistan.
3. Ammunition and missiles such as AIM-120s, AIM-9,AGM-65 Maverick,AGM-88 are used by both f16s and EF and are being used by Saudis,Turkey and UAE some countries which are our allies. They can provide us with all of above in case of serious emergency. No such case in SU35s.
4. Uncle sam is giving us N deal and will ask us to not to pursue long range missiles, We can agree to it on the condition that they wont bloc our EF deal with Brits if they cant offer us F35 for our security.
Last point and with this i will rest my case for Eurofighter. Right now US and Brits know that Pakistan is looking for an aircraft and SU35 is a possibility. It will put Pakistan in Russian camp.US and Brits would never ever in their wildest dreams would like that to happen. We can ask for F35s as Mastan Khan suggested but in reality we wont get them for atleast another 15 years. EF is much more of a possibility than F35s. If Allah blessed us with good economy and we bring our self up then we can look to replace F16s with F35s. I hope it makes sense to you. Be bold dude never assume something is just impossible. Our faith is with Almighty who can change hearts of even the stone hearted ones.
There was a woman she use to pray to God everyday and asked everyday that God please let me win a lottery. One day God spoke to Angels and instructed them to grant her wish. Days go by and she keeps asking again and again. God asked angels that' i instructed you to grant her wish whats the matter? 'Angel reply' Oh Almighty i am ready to grant her wish but in order to win the lottery she needs to play the lottery which she never does'.

West will not sell open architecture systems, they will not allow customization of IFF systems and list goes on.

Su-35 (if deal goes through) will be able to carry weapons which are not Russian, and they are much relaxed in terms when it comes to customization of weapon system then west.

Back
Top Bottom