Windjammer

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
RSJ_News ‏@RSJ_News 2h2 hours ago
#PAF chief visits Pentagon, meets counterpart

CQy_YbMWIAEIrF_.png

Hmm Curious me, but after I heard of what happen when Egypt try to use UAE F-16 Block 60 and the codes which are given to PAF before flying any mission, I rather prefer to go for J10C and SU-35 a Combo with similar engine which is F-117S with some improvements and customisation that may keep our options open for use of in hand aircrafts and provide us operational independence. We can customise them with European avionics as well but that's just my opinion.

Yup, he's there to attend some conference but news circulating earlier was that the Air Chief is to visit Moscow this month. ?

So Windy bhai what about that news is he going to visit Moscow ??

There was a rumor that PAF/Pakistan is going to order 18 new F-16 block 52 (block 60s are not available to Pakistan) and 12 surplus F-16 a/b. anyone has any update?

Hmm Curious me, but after I heard of what happen when Egypt try to use UAE F-16 Block 60 and the codes which are given to PAF before flying any mission, I rather prefer to go for J10C and SU-35 a Combo with similar engine which is F-117S with some improvements and customisation that may keep our options open for use of in hand aircrafts and provide us operational independence. We can customise them with European avionics as well but that's just my opinion.

So Windy bhai what about that news is he going to visit Moscow ??

I read the news circulating nets last month, let's see what transpires out of Washington visit.

I do hope the remaining sanctioned F-16s are returned ... and they do go for another Sqd of 52+'s.

It seems more block 52s. It's good time for the pakistan to drain some of the military hardware out of USA. With russia showing us some green signals there are chances that US may loose an "ally" (pakistan)..At such a time when american status as a single super power is being challenged and with crisis from south china sea to syria US may not consider loosing pakistan and may extend more military hardware to pakistan.
pakistan to USA : day do F 16, warna main ja raha hon SU 35 lainay. L pay charo:D

Back
Top Bottom