What's new

PAF and the JXX Fifth Gen Fighter

i think every body knows that su 30 and f-16 are in light and heavy weight catergery..
but waht i am saying that f-16 is the best aircraft PAF will opt for ..as PAF will not go for twin engine aircrafts..

i believe that in this era of BVR.. ECM,low RCS and AIM 120 of f-16 will give F-16 an edge over su 30..
even in WVR missles are used not a gun so a missiles with in excess of 30g turn..maneuverability matters a little

And the news just Popped in random news article,just like some anonymous PAF pilot said typhoon been beaten by F16.Well let you remind you here my dear that RAF chief want to showcase its aircraft better than anything IAF has ,so they said soo soo things about Mki. Capability wise it's more than any aircraft in southeast asia and it'll remain so in next decade too. Accept it or not....:pop:
You can downplay his statement as it may be very hard for you to believe but he related it to the results of an exercise. But the matter of fact is that he is the Air Chief of an air force not a salesman of EDA. His statement will be more precise and relevant that a newbie like you. my two cents.

I guess you share the same view on F22 Raptor I guess?
Plz dont disgrace F-22.........There is no match for that and FYI F-22 is more than Just TVC.....Its a Technological Marvel......Anything else?

Plz dont disgrace F-22.........There is no match for that and FYI F-22 is more than Just TVC.....Its a Technological Marvel......Anything else?
Lol They consider SU30 nothing short of F22.I can't wait to see their reaction when first SU30 is shot down haha.

I guess you share the same view on F22 Raptor I guess?

good advantage for dogfighting.... for anything else... it has no advantage!
it will help you out maneuver your enemy, but a decent HMS or JHMCS system with a good WVRAAM means that any WVR engagement is won by pilot skill and not TVC.

Not too bothered about TVC on MKI.

and why compare MKI to F-22? F-22 has a lot more 'to it' then just TVC!

PAF will replace f-16s with 5th G fighter.
in other words we're gonna have to wait for another 10-15 years untill we see our first 5th G fighter...

PAF will replace f-16s with 5th G fighter.
in other words we're gonna have to wait for another 10-15 years untill we see our first 5th G fighter...
Not necessarily, considering the future procurements of IAF, it is almost certain that PAF will have to increase numbers as well to maintain the ratio

So far

We HAVE RAF ACM claiming the Typhoon BEAT the SU30MKI in indrdush excercises in 2007

PAF flyers are claiming their F16s block 15S beat the TYPHOON in wvr dog fight

BEFORE all of this in cope india 2005 SU30K beat USA F15 in india

AND SU30MKI beat singpores F16/52 in joint exc ercises in 2008. as per indian noise

" in other words wat are we to believe to be correct "

WHAT I KNOW THE IAF jjust spent last 1 year evaluating. flight testing to the max both in deserts of rajasthan & valleys of LEH & KASHMIR all the 6 best fighters of the 4 generation era.

THESE INCLUDED F16/60 with AESA and Gripen & Typhoon. rafael & f18 super hornet.

THE INDIANS CONCLUDED THAT F16 BLOCK 60 & 3 OTHERS are not capable enough to meet india needs

they went with typhoon & rafael.

so to paf good luk with your F16 BLOCK 52s

So far

We HAVE RAF ACM claiming the Typhoon BEAT the SU30MKI in indrdush excercises in 2007

AND SU30MKI beat singpores F16/52 in joint exc ercises in 2008. as per indian noise

WHAT I KNOW THE IAF jjust spent last 1 year evaluating. flight testing to the max both in deserts of rajasthan & valleys of LEH & KASHMIR all the 6 best fighters of the 4 generation era.

THESE INCLUDED F16/60 with AESA and Gripen & Typhoon. rafael & f18 super hornet.

THE INDIANS CONCLUDED THAT F16 BLOCK 60 & 3 OTHERS are not capable enough to meet india needs

Of course anything that India buys automatically becomes superior to all the rest in the world. We are very much familar with the trend.

Thanks now can we get back on the topic which is about Jxx and PAF and not the F-16s and certainly not about IAF.

So far

LOLz.....F-16s didn't meet India's requirement, when they met the requirements of more than 20 diverse nations.....

From Norway and it's winter to the deserts of Israel.

Sure man.....did you figure all that by using your own pea sized brain?

So far

all fighters were capable..the decision was based merely on politics ..

Back
Top Bottom