What's new

PAF and the JXX Fifth Gen Fighter

Why do people open threads like JXX & PAF.

This is ridiculous thread since JXX is a 100% chinease prototype and a decade way from PLAAF induction.

JUST BECAUSE THUNDER was built for PAF people putting 2 + 2 making 100

not seen a single credible source on JXX and PAF.

We may as well start once saying F35 & F22 and PAF /IAF.

we should at least be realistic and have some proofs credible none of this my uncle told me or my father is in top secret engineer in JXX 5 PROGRAMME in chengdu

If you have a problem with the thread there is always a report button. Stop flooding the thread with your nonsensical BS. We are not here to satisfy certain egos here. This is how things have always worked for Pakistan and its armed forces.You cant digest that leave the thread in peace.

By the way isnt this thread started by you to begin with?

This is ridiculous thread since JXX is a 100% chinease prototype and a decade way from PLAAF induction.

we should at least be realistic and have some proofs credible none of this my uncle told me or my father is in top secret engineer in JXX 5 PROGRAMME in chengdu

Easy boy easy........We know its hard for you. But dont worry acceptance does follow denial. You'll see the bird soon exactly like you saw the JF-17, J-10b/FC-20, J-20, etc. All this frustration isn't doing you any good, I mean you dont even remember that you your self started this thread. Its making you go insane. Please delete your account and leave this forum. I only say this for your own health's sake.........promise......

Talk about a case of inferiority complex :lol:

Actually it applicable to pakistan, india have choices and freedom to choose, and for pak it depends on soft loans, free aid. We are choosing best one. lolz yesterday one pakistani said jf17-11 is greater or equal to f35,mig35.isn't it funny.
'

Well Just 1 pakistani are you ok man yesterday i m gona say tejas is greater than F-22 with any offical source thats gona really happened? well i can say JF-17 Can tackle any 4xxth Gen Fighter but not 5th gen it is just over view not thats confirm so indian made their choice and pakistan made their they are different aircraft but same class well its up to them who to fly and how to countrer if they have greater capablity In the past india have greater planes and greater capability and numbers but pakistani pilot defend and apply counter attack so its about not great plane but how you utilize it but when it comparable if gen 3 and 5 you can never win but but gen 4 vs 4 will be cat and dog fight gen 4 vs 5 less chance but Gen 5 with small capable and Gen 5 with high capble sure make good fight

1313557529_95286.jpg
1313557543_61793.jpg
1313557652_70406.jpg

Arms acquisition works same in India and Pakland.

Here is the modus oprendi.

Based on the foreign exchange at hand the country decides whether they want to develop their own or buy from a foreign country. Buying from a foreign country is always favored as it brings kick back. Developing at home reduces the amount of kick backs and is not favored.

Lately Pakistan has no choice but to develop their own tank (Al Khalid) and its own plane JF-17 as the cash reserves are very low. If the cash reserves have been high than Pakistanis will simply acquire from foreign suppliers.

India on the other hand has a lot of cash at hand thus the foreign purchases. T90 tanks from Russia and the latest 125 plane purchase is a good example. Now where does the LCA and Arjun tank stands in this scheme of things. Well, we like to show the nation that we can build our self. However once built the Arjun tank and LCA will be produced in very small quantities and later shelved for a more advanced versions of them and will start a new research programs. These research programs will run another 10 to 15 years and may result in a better tank and a plane and the cycle will be repeated again. Foreign purchases will continue if cash at hand situation remains good and will change if the cash at hand turns in to a Pakistan like situation.

jf-17 would have been there even if we didnt had a ban..paf was already working on sabre2 problem was a country like us couldnt have done without partying with third county..and noone would party with us other than china..

A few hours ago, Huzhigeng@CDF said explicitly Chengdu is developing a fifth generation stealth fighter for PAF.
1. PAF officers have gone through the proposal and they are satisfied.
2. The new fighter is expected to be on par with T-50.
3. Money is the issue. Hu said Chengdu and PAF are trying to convince PLAAF to fund the development (at least partially, I guess).

BTW, Huzhigeng also confirmed that Shenyang will show us a prototype of the Chinese version of F-35 by the end of this year. J/W, will PAF acquire the Shenyang F-35 or J-20 rather than develop a whole new fighter? Will PAF engineers be involved in design team of the new fighter ?

A few hours ago, Huzhigeng@CDF said explicitly Chengdu is developing a fifth generation stealth fighter for PAF.
3. Money is the issue. Hu said Chengdu and PAF are trying to convince PLAAF to fund the development (at least partially, I guess).

BTW, Huzhigeng also confirmed that Shenyang will show us a prototype of the Chinese version of F-35 by the end of this year. J/W, will PAF acquire the Shenyang F-35 or J-20 rather than develop a whole new fighter? Will PAF engineers be involved in design team of the new fighter ?

This is HUGE news if true ...
the implications will be Gigantic.

good news.......... i am waiting for prototypes :pakistan::china:
i wish all these romours become reality

I understand your frustration :lol:
There are lot of credible source like Pshamim,nabil,houshangai...confirming a 5th generation project for PAF !!
BTW 2+2=4 not 100 :D We will get 5generation fighter like we got FC-20 ;)

Although People have confirmed the 5th generation project for PAF being made in Chine by their insiders.....etc....
A few arguments I would like to present.

1. We are yet to see the J-XX design/Prototype..... this J-XX was rumored ever since people saw F-22 flying and when we had
J-20 1st flight people were saying that XX=20 and a huge fighter appeared on screen.

2. China is currently facing a lot of problems in Engine production/manufacturing and are forced to buy Russians engines for the 1st lot of their 4th generation fighter J-010Bs.

3.We are yet to see any promising breakthrough in electronics, passive sensors etc...... on 4th gen. Chinese planes...... say for that matter we are yet to see a fighter borne AESA in service with PLAAF.

4. Some how it fails me to understand how would Pakistan pay for the developmental costs of the new fighter which people are claiming to be on par with PAK FA....... If a 15 million $$ plane is what they buy...... any thing on par with T-50 would coast around 150 million $$ per piece even going by Chinese standards..... about 10 times more.

5. If some how out of the deeper than Ocean higher than Sky and sweeter than Honey friendship forces PLAAF to fund for the development from their own pockets what number would the PAF would be able to purchase to provide adequate profits to the manufacturer...... any substantial order means 200+ birds to keep the mill running.

And to all those who are claiming that PAF has "GOT" J-10B we are yet to see them entering for limited scale production for the PLAAF which would test the fighter with regular pilots modifies and tweak the plane accordingly for commercial production which takes at least 1-2 years how can PAF have them now ??........ Chinese Members please shed some light here.

another stealth jet???? i thot right china has JXX only.hmmmm you must be new.

i already post on this forum on 13/8/2011 paf stealth fighter and the source of ASIAN DEFENCE but my other member ignor that news

Indians don't bother ur self about our finances and how many we will get them , we will get them and will let u think a lot before u make any move against us

TARIQ

The new stealth fighter by China will target export market. So it will be single engine. Quite a similiar project like the US F-35.
F-22 of USAF is strict off for export but F-35 will be exported to friendly countries.

Same as J-20, which will be strict off for export and solely for PLAAF usage only currently. But in a decades time later, it may offer for export. I 'm not sure.....

As for J-20, it will not be as late as 2018 to be put in service. Another 2-3 years, it will be operational.

According to what huzigeng said today.

j2x is a single-engined 5 gen fighter, especially designed for PAF and the first customer is just PAF .

j2x canard version:D( for your reference only)
O3gyA.jpg

IQSLk.jpg

Chinese other 5 gen fighter,SAC Jxx will make its first-flight in January. SAC JXX is a 5 GEN fighter of conventional design and it is bigger than J20.
Chinese jet engine is no problem,WS15's work is going along tip-top.WS15(tvc) will be the same level as USA F119.

there have at least 2 AESA options for chinese 5 gen fighter.J20's avionics will be the same level as USA F35 and all CAC J20 or SAC JXX avionics will be ahead of F22.

Back
Top Bottom