What's new

Over 200 Mizo youths recruited by Indian Army

Merge with BD or China to get yourself on the path of prosperity. I would suggest to merge with China and then ask transit from BD.. BD will happily oblige. Get rid of Yndoos.

merge with bd for prosperity.....lolzzzzz :omghaha: :omghaha: ......look at u guys so despo for a transit with papa china

Dude then take back the Bangladeshi migrants in my state and the Chakma refugees and prosper them instead of over crowding and raising communal trouble
Merge with BD or China to get yourself on the path of prosperity. I would suggest to merge with China and then ask transit from BD.. BD will happily oblige. Get rid of Yndoos.

we got lots of Chakmas here second largest Chakma population after Mizoram and due to their illegal activities(kidnapping, robbery, rapes) in their camps they are a nuisance, continued practice might lead to communal backlash soon..lucky for them they got settled by the GoI in an area where a small tribe(6000 population) stays who are pacifist Buddhists; had they been settled near the major tribes and not protected by the military they might have been wiped out long ago for such practices...this has been a major issue between the local population and the central govt and has seen numerous agitations over the years to drive them out...besides them there are many other people of Bangladeshi origin who come to our state for work via Assam, they make up major portion of the labor force but many try to settle permanently and there have been recent problems with some of the shady characters (gang-rape and murder of a 8 year old school girl 3 months back) and similar cases with many other crimes which have led to their eviction by the student orgs..

First... What a Dumb Comment... you are just proving how low is your fu%kng IQ..
Secondly..i am from NE... guwahati to be exact.. i have got lots of Mizo and Manipuri Friends... and none of them ever said they wana part ot Chinkis....

we got lots of Chakmas here second largest Chakma population after Mizoram and due to their illegal activities(kidnapping, robbery, rapes) in their camps they are a nuisance, continued practice might lead to communal backlash soon..lucky for them they got settled by the GoI in an area where a small tribe(6000 population) stays who are pacifist Buddhists; had they been settled near the major tribes and not protected by the military they might have been wiped out long ago for such practices...this has been a major issue between the local population and the central govt and has seen numerous agitations over the years to drive them out...besides them there are many other people of Bangladeshi origin who come to our state for work via Assam, they make up major portion of the labor force but many try to settle permanently and there have been recent problems with some of the shady characters (gang-rape and murder of a 8 year old school girl 3 months back) and similar cases with many other crimes which have led to their eviction by the student orgs..
@iajdani Read this, this is your country's path of prosperity.

Last edited by a moderator:
bangladeshis are everywhere in India.. from NE to Delhi... they are like cancer desease in developemtn of a country.. the main problem is these Bangladeshi guys dont try to improve their living condition and multiply like rabbits.. and sadly our sick minded jokers at the top treat them as Vote Bank... :(

What is the Arunachal state government doing? Have they taken any serious issue with the centre? I know that the center loves gang-rapists and all but maybe since your state government is relatively better to its ruling command in Delhi..?

Bhai, we can change. We all can change and become the next Bangalore of the country. But for that, we need to ensure that we are a region safe enough for investors. Think about it. Don't you think that TATA or WIPRO would happily invest in our region if we assured safety to corporates?

If we stopped 'this tribe' that tribe etc nonsense and allowing power hungry mafias to gain politics in the name of ethnicity, tribe and community, don't you think people will invest?

Think. Every state of India had 'our tribe', 'our customs' thing. But today, they have moved on. Only we are stuck like that and instead of settling down to our own country's ways, we are getting westernized like Filipinos.

Thanks to years of misrule in rest of the states, there are not renowned tertiary industries or jobs except government jobs and small time private businesses.

We need to learn from other states, man. Big time.

We all can collectively do this. We need to trust our people first but. And by our people I mean rest of India.

Read my earlier suggestion.. Tata and Wipro even could not change Maharsashtra and you are expecting them to do miracle in your backward stone aged states???

Be realistic and stand up for yourself. Declare independence and become the next Japan.

Read my earlier suggestion.. Tata and Wipro even could not change Maharsashtra and you are expecting them to do miracle in your backward stone aged states???

Be realistic and stand up for yourself. Declare independence and become the next Japan.

Like Bangladesh declared independence and became Japan - oh, wait.

Back
Top Bottom