What's new

Over 200 Mizo youths recruited by Indian Army

this is a major problem. for those who dont know who they are, mizoram is a state from NE india and its people are known as mizos

3500ady.jpg
Chinese,be regarded as and identity they own.

Yes I know.You never have chance to be a Tibetan.

Except for bengolis and general assamese people , rest of us NEasterner are extremely clannish and inward looking probably that 's why we are relatively backward despite comparable literacy rate and other indices as the rest of the nation :ashamed:

BTW here are some old videos of Assam Rifles recruitment in Aizawl Mizoram:smart:
[video] Army recruitment at Assam Rifles Ground, Aizawl - YouTube[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Merge with BD or China to get yourself on the path of prosperity. I would suggest to merge with China and then ask transit from BD.. BD will happily oblige. Get rid of Yndoos.

Merge with BD or China to get yourself on the path of prosperity. I would suggest to merge with China and then ask transit from BD.. BD will happily oblige. Get rid of Yndoos.

Reply from Mizos to this silly suggestion..

LxGJz6D.jpg

haha. :lol: why isnt this guy a think tank yet?

Just let Mizo so called and other NE nations make decisions themselves if they can.We only consider the land of AP as ours.

Just let Mizo so called and other NE nations make decisions themselves if they can.We only consider the land of AP as ours.

what else do you think has been happening. india is a democraticcountry not an authoritarian state like yours.

you can consider japan as yours, but that wont make it true will it?

Sure, fill up Bangladesh so much that the Lungi brigade Bungled Banglas will pole vault into India ! The circus will continue.

Agreed, but it should be safe first.

I cant understand education is good there, there is no religious problems..still its unsafe.

Who said?

There are hell load of problems here too. Only thing is what you get from ROP, we get from Baptists here. Not problematic here in Sikkim but in Arunachal, Manipur, Meghalaya and even Assam there is a lot of tension.

It is not safe because of the nexus that these people have formed.

And instead of AFSPA if the GOI was serious, they'd start hunting these terrorists down.

A common man from NE just wants to get a good job and live happily with his family. No one wants this madness.

Except for bengolis and general assamese people , rest of us NEasterner are extremely clannish and inward looking probably that 's why we are relatively backward despite comparable literacy rate and other indices as the rest of the nation :ashamed:

Bhai, we can change. We all can change and become the next Bangalore of the country. But for that, we need to ensure that we are a region safe enough for investors. Think about it. Don't you think that TATA or WIPRO would happily invest in our region if we assured safety to corporates?

If we stopped 'this tribe' that tribe etc nonsense and allowing power hungry mafias to gain politics in the name of ethnicity, tribe and community, don't you think people will invest?

Think. Every state of India had 'our tribe', 'our customs' thing. But today, they have moved on. Only we are stuck like that and instead of settling down to our own country's ways, we are getting westernized like Filipinos.

Thanks to years of misrule in rest of the states, there are not renowned tertiary industries or jobs except government jobs and small time private businesses.

We need to learn from other states, man. Big time.

We all can collectively do this. We need to trust our people first but. And by our people I mean rest of India.

Ridiculous and very adventurous comments without any provocation

As if we care a rat's rear. :coffee:.

You can consider Alaska as yours for all you shout and boast.

So what?

[Bregs];4836143 said:
Ridiculous and very adventurous comments without any provocation

Don't tell me you were expecting anything positive about our country from him, man.

Did some yindo a&& phuked you ???

Back
Top Bottom