Trayyure
Mayyure
Playyure
Bleu
Brosh
Balab
Vaypar

and so many other cringe stuff
yeh school main bhi suna tha. is it a british thing. eas turning to y.

They also write corp as core. Core commander meeting šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø
core, corps and corpse. the corp commanders forming the core of our army our nothing but boomer corpses.

Chilled beer is just as common a terminology as cold beer in England.
In fact the the more upper class you are the more likely you are are of using chilled beer.

And weā€™re just going to ignore why most people outside of cities and also in cantonments will say ā€œtelevianā€ and ā€œslectā€

I donā€™t care about people in Pakistan or how they speak English. Just the ones on the forum.

Hi,

I know this might sound stupid to a lot of you guys, but over the past 15 years reading this forum thereā€™s something thatā€™s been getting on my nerves.

Why the f.u.c.k canā€™t Pakistanis spell the word ROGUE correctly?

ROUGE is a motherfucking color...

The spelling for ROGUE is R-O-G-U-E.

And itā€™s not just a specific member but seems like all Pakistani members. Is the school system that fucking bad?

Itā€™s almost as annoying as when the bhartoads say ā€˜chilled beerā€™. Does it damage their brain to say COLD BEER?

WTF!

Thanks for reading and take care...
Because Pakistanis are secretly French šŸ˜‚.

Watch out for the rouge army!

Some of the guys that write it that way are overseas.. :lol:
What makes you think that being overseas makes a Pakistani fully native or comfortable with English.
My city has been flooded with Afghanis and Ukrainians who cannot speak a word of English but are roaming around getting their lives on.

I know of Pakistanis in Houston who can barely converse in English, have no legal status and dont go out of three neighborhoods but have been in the US for 10 years.

The us must keep a check on the rouge dragon!
1667933432886.png

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's communism.

as an Englishman, I think my vocabulary is starting to go a bit rouge too.

Must be due to being around so much bootlicking

In some places in the UK they do these "room temperature" ones, not lagers, but ales and stouts work..

do a Guinness stout sometime thand me.. mast šŸ‘

Reason being , Guinness foreign extra drank warm (room temp) gives you blood and is good for you especially good for low blood count persons .
Two Guinness foreign stouts does nothing for your blood and 3 takes your blood away .
It used to prescribed in hospitals daily for patients .

Chilled beer ..... no no no

Back
Top Bottom